Chapter 16

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

Chapter 16

 

Just like every day in the training centre Jiyeon once again was practicing without hesitation. The same routine again and again. She was amazed how she still wasn’t getting tired of it. Maybe she really was into this kind of living, it didn’t bother her. The opposite actually – it made her happy.

The song was about to end when she heard the door opening, she immediately stopped the music with swift movements and turned towards the door calling out Hanbin’s name loudly. She expected like always for him to pay her a visit. That way she had more energy through the day.

But things weren’t like always. When she turned towards the door, Myungsoo was standing in front of her instead of Hanbin. Like Jiyeon, he hadn’t expect her to call out for Hanbin. To be honest, he was irritated by Hanbin’s actions last night, but he didn’t consider them that close.

“Myungsoo?” Jiyeon muttered quietly as  her happy smiley face slowly faded. “Why are you here?” she asked.

Myungsoo closed the door and made some steps towards her. “I said last night that I will come and talk with you. Do you not want to speak with me anymore?” Myungsoo asked her. He wasn’t ready to hear Jiyeon confirm those suspicions, he hoped she would smile at him instead and then they can talk comfortably.

“I forgot that. Sorry.” She mumbled, embarrassed. “But you're here… what is that you want to talk about?”

“Did you talk with your parents last night?”

Jiyeon lightly shook her hair. “It was way too late when I got home. Plus, I rather hear it from you. I'm wondering why are my parents sorry for.” She spoke. She wasn’t the shy, scared girl from before. Not with Myungsoo at least.

Myungsoo sighed. “Your video …” he started but with Jiyeon looking at him with such eyes he couldn’t continue. He was so stupid. He shouldn’t have allowed her video to be uploaded in the first place and now he didn’t have the guts to delete it. Being the CEO was hard, he had to carry all the responsibilities.

“It won’t get deleted. I already guessed that.” She just chuckled. Myungsoo kept on looking at her, she guessed he was worried over her. “I'm not taking it too deeply. Promise.” She showed an assuring smile, just to comfort him.

“then why are your eyes getting teary?” this was just another question Myungsoo was afraid of. Once again he wanted to hear lies coming from Jiyeon’s mouth.

Jiyeon chuckled as she wiped some of the tears that formed in her eyes. “I have to cook meals for two weeks for someone. I lost the bet! Heck, I was so confident I would win.” She said then smiled at Myungsoo.

This moment probably was the exact time when Myungsoo realized how his decisions had affected Jiyeon. She was looking at him, smiling with tears in her eyes. Her words may be true, but they never were the full truth.

“I'm sorry Jiyeon-ah. But, nothing will happen in the future.” Myungsoo said. Lies. Both him and Jiyeon were smart enough to know that.

“Why are  you sorry for? It's not like you can cook instead of me.” she chuckled. She didn’t want to cry in front of him. Just like when she escaped that night when she got humiliated. But now … where could she escape?

“It's not like I would accept if he cooked.”

Jiyeon looked up, Hanbin was here. Right in time to save her.

“There are already rumors about Jiyeon being your girlfriend. That’s said in a nice way. If you don’t want her getting hurt just get lost… President-nim, Myungsoo-ssi.” Like always Hanbin only spoke the truth. The truth Myungsoo preferred to ignore at this moment at least. He didn’t want to admit he hurt Jiyeon in some way.

“I will text you Jiyeon-ah.” Myungsoo mumbled as he walked towards the door.

“Don’t. she won’t be answer you, because she is training even harder because of you. Plus, she will have to cook for me. Myungsoo-ssi, please know your position.” Hanbin said as he was now standing next to Jiyeon.

“I would like to know who are you… mister.” Myungsoo chuckled bitterly.

“I'm someone who is always by his friends’ sides. Someone who doesn’t lie so easily, nor breaks promises.” It felt as if Hanbin held some grudge against Myungsoo, his words sharp like knives.

“Then if you were to debut … do you believe you will have the slightest time to see her. I'm not even mentioning talking to her.” Myungsoo smirked at him, meanwhile Jiyeon did her best to keep her gaze fixed on the floor.

“I don’t even have to be next to her 24/7. I know she will always have me on her mind and be happy. That’s the kind of relationship we have, Myungsoo-ssi. But I didn’t know our President was so interested in such things.” Hanbin also smiled smugly at Myungsoo. however That game they were playing was too much for Jiyeon.

“I think Mino already told you I'm planning on debuting you. You will receive further information. If I were you I would focus on myself, especially if I wanted to debut so much.”

“Well, I guess I can't be sel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter