Chapter 29

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

Chapter 29

 

Just because Jiyeon left the company her trainee friends Eunji and Hyeri didn’t stop calling her and meeting here and there occasionally. The same was with Hanbin. It was the opposite actually. He called her even more. If he was in the company he would call her and speak on the phone for over than half an hour and that’s because Jiyeon doesn’t want him to waste his time, but work on his comeback.

She was worried about him, especially after how she had to leave the company. Never in a million years she wouldn’t get what was in Mr. Kim’s head. Never! Then she worried about Myungsoo too. He was so good at hiding his feelings. Jiyeon realized it was his father who gave him hard times, Myungsoo was probably talking with him that day when he smashed things in his room.

Again and again she realized how lucky she is to have such loving parents. She was always thankful since they supported her and once again they didn’t disappoint her. Now that her parents stopped working with Mr. Kim they were looking for new partners. Of course they had many friends and people would line up to work with him, but for now they wanted to rest a few weeks.

Jiyeon, being the perfect daughter, prepared a vacation for them. Everything was planned and ready. From their flight tickets to their hotel rooms. She just wanted them to spend quality time and don’t feel worried over anything. She even went to the airport to send them.

On her way home she realized she was alone. She thought she had to get used to being alone, she couldn’t live with her parents forever and she had to start working as well. She just had to set her mind and get things together. She didn’t want to worry too much and get stressed.

 

“It took you a while to get home.” Hanbin was smiling widely at Jiyeon, while sitting comfortably on the sofa in her apartment.

“What are you doing here? Wait .. How did you get here?” she asked him with wide eyes. The door was locked for sure and she doesn’t remember seeing him in here before they left to the airport.

“Your parents told me the door code. They are so welcoming, I was afraid they may dislike me since I didn’t leave but, guess not.”

Jiyeon sighed. “Can you please stop with the leaving talk already? It's over and you're not leaving. It's not much of a thing.” She said and sat down next to him.

“How are you doing? What about your parents?” Hanbin placed his hand over hers and glanced at her. “You're feeling sleepy, aren’t you?” he chuckled.

“The flight was early, so I had  to get up early. After a cup of coffee I’ll be just fine.” Jiyeon smiled assuring him. It wasn’t the first time she had to get up early and it wasn’t going to be the last one either.

“You can just sleep in my arms, that’s fine either.”  He said and tried to make Jiyeon lean on his shoulder.

She chuckled and pushed him aside. “Nah. I will just make myself coffee and something to eat as well. Do you want something?” she was about to get up, but Hanbin grabbed her wrist lightly.

“let's just talk and cuddle? You can eat later, right?” he asked softly and honestly, who would be able to resist that.

“you're lucky, I'm not that hungry.” She spoke, but her thoughts were completely different. She simply liked how Hanbin made the first step most of the time. Jiyeon was too shy to make a step first, but she didn’t mind when Hanbin attempted skinship.

“You're really fine, right?”

“Don’t worry about me, Hanbin. Really! I'm feeling good and I'm thinking about finding myself a part time job or something.” She wasn’t sure herself, but she definitely didn’t want to stay whole day at home and do nothing.

“Why don’t you audition for a company or work as a dancer?” Hanbin asked. After all Jiyeon was a dancer in the company and she was good enough.

“You and I know it's not as easy as it sounds. Who accepts a girl who doesn’t have any experience?” Jiyeon smiled bitterly. It was the reality she had to face. Even with so many people becoming idols and all, it wasn’t easy to get into a company.

Hanbin knew it as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter