Chapter 21

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

 Chapter 21

 

"Oh, for real. Too much work to do." Jiyeon huffed as she prepared the dinner table.

"Already bored of university?Jiyeon-an, maybe you are better for the star life." Her mother chuckled after hearing her daughter. 

Jiyeon shook her head. "Not really. Just, I've been absent for too long. I have to work extra hard to be the same level as the rest." She said and walked back to the kitchen to get glasses for water.

"Jiyeon-ah, don't worry too much. You have always worked hard, it won't be problem for you." Her father smiled assuring her. He was right. Jiyeon worked hard, did everything on time. She didn't make anyone worry over her. Once again she was an example for the perfect daughter.

"Dad, do you think that the video should get deleted? What happens to the girl group?" Jiyeon asked. She still talked with Eunji but the group was never a topic.

"I think Myungsoo would know better, but two of the members declared they don't want to be a part of the group." Her father answered. 

Eunji must be one of them, Jiyeon guessed. She felt guilty, they were about to debut - but things turned completely opposite.

" Honey, don't worry about them. Also, your video .. I heard you don't mind it to stay." Mrs. Park said this time.

Jiyeon's eyes widened as she blushed too. "Ah, yeah... It makes me feel proud of myself." She lightly bit her lip and then cracked a smile.

"Oh, our baby is feeling so great. Finally I can rest peacefully." Her father joked, making Jiyeon pinch his arm lightly.

"Don't joke around, Dad." She pouted cutely, making her father hug her tightly.

"Jiyeon-ah, why don't you enter the company as a dancer then? You need to work too, most of the university students work somewhere." Her mother offered.

It wasn't like Jiyeon hadn't thought about it. Bit, still, she wasn't confident if she can do that well. She did learn quite fast, she was good too. But working as a dancer.. probably with other professional dancers. It gave her chills.

"Looks like she will think about it." Her father spoke. "At least you can work with that kid, Hanbin, for his debut. I don't think he will like a stranger to dance with him."

"You're already preparing for the live stages?" Jiyeon asked looking up at him.

"Of course. The first teaser will be out this Friday. He didn't tell you?" Her mother answered. "Even his manager is already set. We are looking over details now."

"Oh, suddenly it got really hot here." Jiyeon huffed once again. "Maybe I should come to the company tomorrow?" She looked with big eyes at her parents.

"Didn't you mention too much work?" Her mother giggled.

"Eey, I'm pretty good anyways. I can always catch up." Jiyeon gave a toothy smile.

With the mention of Hanbin, Jiyeon suddenly felt like she could work as a dancer. Why not, right?

 

--/---

 

"Didn't I mention I don't like flowers?" SunYoung raised an eyebrow to Mino.

 Mino chuckled only. "What kind of girl doesn't like flowers? They're beautiful." He said as he held onto them. He offe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter