Chapter 5

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

Chapter 5

 

"We actually met under your umbrella." 

Jiyeon turned to the voice. In front of her was the boy who gave her his headphones. He was smirking while looking at her. Jiyeon blushed from his intense gaze and looked away from him immediately.

Hanbin realised that the girl in front on him was rather shy and enjoyed it. He sat next to her and focused his attention entirely on her. "Is this cat yours?" He asked.

Jiyeon shook her head and then quietly spoke up. "No, I just saw it." She really didn't want to meet the boy's eyes for some reason.

"So it seems like you like cats. More than dogs, maybe." Hanbin then asked. He already knew the answer kind of, but something in this girl just seemed so interesting.

"I like them both equally actually." She answered, she finally looked up and saw how the boy looked at her. As if she's the only thing he could see.

"I know." He smiled at her while she looked rather confused. "You walked over the dog as a shelter from the rain." Jiyeon nodded her head, she remembered how she did but honestly she didn't think it would be noticed. "By the way I'm Hanbin."

"I'm Jiyeon." She said back. She looked over the cat in her lap, she felt slightly awkward. "Oh, your headphones." She took them out of her pocket and handed them to him. "Thank you for them."

"It's nothing, really." He smiled charmingly at her. While he walked from the company til now he only thought how tired he is, how he had to sleep immediately. But now he was chatting with a girl outside.. and it felt nice.

Jiyeon looked at Hanbin more carefully. How come he hadn't seen him around before. "Are you new in the neighborhood?" She asked.

Hanbin showed a crooked smile. "Yeah, I just moved in this week." Jiyeon only nodded her head. "I'm sure we will see more of each other." He said, leaving Jiyeon speechless.

Suddenly the cat jumped off Jiyeon's lap making her jump off a little as well. "I guess we should get going as well." She said and got up, Hanbin followed her actions.

"See you around then, Jiyeonnie." He patted her head and walked away. Jiyeon's mouth hung open, this boy was shameless. But somehow she didn't mind it.

 

--/---

 

"I don't get why do you chose this road." Mino muttered as Myungsoo drove to university. It was around 8 am and both of them didn't feel so great. However they had morning classes so they had to attend anyways.

Myungsoo didn't reply anything. He dropped off Jiyeon around here yesterday and he actually wanted to see her around of he is lucky. That's why he even was driving slowly.

"You don't even answer, gosh." Mino huffed and just concentrated on his phone. However Myungsoo stopped the engine soon. Mino looked up at him. "What is it now?"

Myungsoo was looking across the street, Mino followed his direction. Across the street a petite looking girl was walking slowly and looking around for something.

"Is that Jiyeon?" Mino asked surprised. Myungsoo didn't say anything and he took it as a yes. "Are you stalking her now?"

Myungsoo turned his head. "No!" He answered loudly. "Why would I stalk her?" 

Mino just laughed, Myungsoo just was so easy. He always spoke loudly when he doesn't want to admit something. 

Now both of them once again looked at Jiyeon. It looked as if she's giving some food for cats. After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter