Chapter 10

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

Chapter 10

 

Jiyeon slowly walked inside the apartment with her head down. Her parents were waiting for her with worried expression on their faces. Her mother hugged her the moment she saw Jiyeon walk in.

“My baby, were you having a hard time?” She cried as she hugged her.

Jiyeon bit her lip hard, she didn’t want to cry in from of them too. Hanbin had already seen her cry, even saying she looked ugly. Even that felt better to hear. “Mum, don’t cry.” She whispered to her. Jiyeon had to pretend she's strong, at least for now.

“Jiyeon-ah, why didn’t you tell us? You really had it tough didn’t you?” Her mother kept on crying on her shoulder.

“Mom, I'm fine. Or at least I will get better! Promise!” She patted her back lightly, then she looked up at her father who was observing them. She immediately looked away from him, she was too embarrassed.

“D ear, let’s talk with her. If you keep going like that she’ll end up crying as well.” Her father said, he as expected know Jiyeon very well. “What do you want now, Jiyeon? I know there’s something in your mind.”

Jiyeon nodded at him. “I want to sign under our company as a trainee for a month. I want to practice like they do.”

Her words surprised her parents for sure, but the confidence in her voice made them agree, without further questioning. Jiyeon was already aware that her parents were shareholders in a major entertainment company, it wouldn’t be a problem to put her in especially when she wasn’t going to debut or else. She just wanted the experience.

Honestly she hadn’t ever thought about it. It was Hanbin’s idea actually. She didn’t doubt him at all, something in him gave her power, she trusted his words. Even if they barely know each other, they don’t mind it. He talks to her as if he has known her for years, he even calls her Jiyeonnie. On the other hand Jiyeon had invited him over her apartment too.  They had some kind of bond.

 

--/---

 

Monday.

 

“What’s with you? Why do you look so exhausted?” Mino asked as soon as he saw Myungsoo walk in the university halls. He had never seen his friend look like that. Was he heartbroken?

“I haven’t talked with Jiyeon since Friday.. I wonder if she's doing fine. She rejects my calls whenever I call her.” Myungsoo muttered. He barely got any sleep from thinking about Jiyeon. He just couldn’t get in contact with her. Why didn’t she want to talk to him? Was she mad at him?

“So? Did something happen on Friday?”Mino yet again was clueless about what had happened that day. Those days especially he wanted some time to himself with his family.

“Yes, actually.”Myungsoo answered, but he didn’t want to explain it. He was sure everyone was already talking about it here. Mino was going to hear it in no time. “Just ask someone random, I'm sure they’ll tell you.””he muttered and turned around to walk away. He looked soulless.

“Yah, Myungsoo! Drink some coffee and go back home. I’ll come to see you as soon as the lessons are over.”Mino patted his shoulder and sent him off.

“As if I can.. I need to go to the company. I have some lessons there.” He laughed bitterly. Ever since Friday things weren’t going smoothly for him too. Now his parents pressured him even more, he had no choice but to become a puppet in the hands of the shareholders.

 

--/---

 

“What the hell are you doing here?” Hanbin shouted when she saw Jiyeon walking in the company. Well, if he had seen her walk inside the actual building where the rich people were he wouldn’t get surprised, but Jiyeon was in the side building where the training centre was.

“No need to shout.” She glared at him almost.

“This is not your place, princess.” He muttered to her as he walked past her, bumping his shoulder to hers. Because of that action She turned around and stopped him from walking.

“Yah, Hanbin. What's with your attitude? Calling me ‘princess’?” This time Jiyeon shouted at him. He had just seen her and he was glaring at her, shouting at her. What was wrong with him?

Hanbin rolled his eyes. “Aren’t you a princess? Getting accepted in a company, one of the best ones too, in a matter of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter