Chapter 19

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

Chapter 19

 

“what? You won’t look me in the eye now?” Hanbin chuckled. Once he backed off the kiss, Jiyeon kicked him and pushed him. Then she got up and ran to the corner of the room. At first it was funny to Hanbin, then he got worried. Was that how a girl is supposed to react after a small kiss? Heck, it wasn’t even on the lips.

“It's been 15 minutes already, Jiyeonnie! Come on. Don’t tell me you didn’t see it coming.” Hanbin chuckled nervously. Did Jiyeon’s reaction mean she didn’t like him? No, no. she’s slap him… but now she probably was embarrassed. How cute! :3

Hanbin glanced over her and saw her moving a little bit. Then some kind of sound came from her, but he didn’t quite catch if it was speaking or just a random sound. Actually, Jiyeon muttered ‘Go away.’ to him, but it was normal from Hanbin not to understand.

Jiyeon was crawled in a ball. Her hands along with her hair was covering her face. She was a mess from every point of view. When she muttered those words, even she herself didn’t recognize them.

Hanbin once again chuckled. He still had a glint of pink on his cheeks, especially because Jiyeon was so embarrassed of a small kiss.

“Park Jiyeon. Get up from that position or I don’t know what I will do to you. Come on, just a small kiss.” Hanbin said as he walked over her.

Jiyeon slowly moved her legs and brushed her hair off her face. When she looked up she saw him walking towards her. She became even more hot. She turned around so now she was facing the walls. “Go away Hanbin. Please.” She whined.

However Hanbin only thought how cute it was. He could only laugh. “don’t tell me it was your first kiss, Park Jiyeon.” He .

“It wasn’t.” Jiyeon answered loudly. Her first kiss was with Myungsoo. And she didn’t remember it to be so embarrassing. Like, at all.

Hanbin now was behind her. He slowly sat down on the floor and then leaned his head on her back. “I don’t remember you being stiff when we make skin ship.” He chuckled. Goosebumps filled Jiyeon’s body. However she didn’t mutter a word. Hanbin slowly wrapped hands around her. Jiyeon realized it was so much different from her hugs with Myungsoo.

She tightly closed her eyes. She shouldn’t be comparing Hanbin and Myungsoo. It wasn’t right how she was able to think such things, she never thought she would experience it.

“I guess you’re over thinking again. Don’t.” Hanbin mumbled.

Simple as that.

“Okay.”

Just like that the silence became comfortable. The wrapped hands around her weren’t feeling uneasy, but they fitted perfectly. But then, why was Jiyeon once again not feeling completely right? Why was that feeling there? It was the same feeling when Myungsoo confessed to her over and over.

‘I'm going crazy.’ Jiyeon thought to herself.

Indeed, both Hanbin and Myungsoo were driving her insane.

 

--/---

 

One week later…

 

“What's with that frown, I keep seeing it over and over again. Did some es come to you?” SunYoung asked Jiyeon. They were sitting and enjoying a cup of Americano in the café next to the company.

Jiyeon lightly shook her head. For the past few days she was avoiding both Hanbin and Myungsoo. With the help of Hyeri, Eunji and especially Mino she made it possible

She was feeling quite stuffed because of the rush of emotions and the best way to feel peaceful was to avoid them. But that’s what Jiyeon thought. In reality it wasn’t that easy to erase those feelings.

Also while avoiding Hanbin and Myungsoo she wanted to believe that she helped them. Hanbin had a debut to prepare and Myungsoo was a freaking CEO. They were now busy people. Meanwhile, Jiyeon was slowly thinking of departing from the company, but then another problem was there.

She still hadn’t explained Hyeri or Eunji the situation. That question never was a topic for them to talk about but they sure would want to know why would their new friend wants to leave the company.

“Would Hyeri and Eunji think I'm a betrayer when I leave the company, I mean, I never actually told them how I got in. Will they hate me too?” Jiyeon asked. SunYoung was basically the only person in this world who would never ever judge Jiyeon. Those girls got along and fitted so well as if they were sisters.

“Honestly? I don’t think they will hate you, since they got to know what kind of a person you are. But …”

Those ‘buts’ are quite scary. Jiyeon knows the best, that’s why she worries over such small details.

“But, come on. You're the daughter of a major shareholder of the company. If you wanted you could have debuted and make sure they all were fired, but you came here to somewhat get treated from the stress you got. They better acknowledge they got to find such a beautiful hearted person as their friend.” SunYoung said confidently.

Jiyeon smiled. SunYoung always had deeper thoughts than what she usually said. At first she could seem like a girl who talks nonsense or ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter