Chapter 11

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

Chapter 11

 

“Thank you.” Myungsoo nodded his head and headed towards the room which was located in the very end of the hallway.  Soon after he got more information about that boy Hanbin he wanted to talk to him. Even Myungsoo who had stepped in the company couldn’t deny that Hanbin was talented.

As he walked around the trainee’s building he asked if they knew where he was, he was finally told. In no time he was already in front of the room. He slightly opened it, but once he heard a female voice he stopped himself from opening it wider. Instead he had the urge to listen.

“So, what do you think?” Myungsoo heard the female voice ask. For some reason it was too familiar.

“Today is your first day?” Then a male voice was heard. Myungsoo guessed it was Hanbin.

“Yeah. Why?” The female voice was too familiar, the curiosity grew in Myungsoo. He opened the door a little bit more wider, his eyes searched for the owner of this female voice. Once he saw Jiyeon he couldn’t believe it. What was she doing here? Her first day?

“You’re really good at dancing. You catch on really fast it looks like. You can debut really fast if that’s the case!” Hanbin said to Jiyeon.

“You know that’s not the case, Hanbin!”Jiyeon suddenly spoke in a higher tone. “I'm here to train and get mentally strong. Debuting is your dream, not mine.” Then it turned back to her soft, husky voice. Myungsoo only listened carefully. How was Jiyeon talking so comfortably to that boy. He thought she had no friends beside himself and Mino.

“How do you know debuting is my dream?”Hanbin laughed.

“I see the spark in your eyes. It is always there, even if you get back home after midnight and leave it early in the morning.” Jiyeon said.

“How do you even see my eyes in the dark?” Hanbin joked. Myungsoo felt irritated, while Jiyeon chuckled quietly. For some reason seeing Jiyeon like that, made him feel so ordinary for some reason. He thought he was the only one Jiyeon was this close to. He immediately took out his phone and dialed her number, on the other hand he watched Jiyeon too.

Jiyeon noticed how her phone was flashing, she had a call. However once she saw it was Myungsoo who was calling she just turned her phone. She took a deep breath and looked at Hanbin.

“So, who’s that? Why’d you ignore the call?” Hanbin asked.

“Someone I'm afraid to speak to.” Jiyeon answered shortly. Hanbin just became more curious, but Myungsoo was shocked, he never heard her side of the story.

“Why? Is he mean?” Hanbin was determined to get the information out of her. Jiyeon had to let her thoughts out before they destroyed her.

“No, I just did something really bad to him. And each time when he called I just ignored it. I feel horrible.” Jiyeon just let her head fall down, as she faced the floor.

“Come on, don’t be that sad. Only ignoring a few calls. You’re human too.” He patted her head, making her look up at him. He showed a bright smile at her, then reached for her cheeks to pinch them.

Jiyeon playfully pushed him away and got up on her feet. “Yah! Hanbin, know your grounds!” she shouted, but ended up laughing.

“Jiyeonnie, you know I'm shameless.” He also got up.

Myungsoo lightly closed the door as he still kept an eye on them.

“I'm leaving for home now, Hanbin. What about you?” she asked him.

“Not until midnight. Good for you though. Get some pills, a hot shower and tell someone to massage you. You will need it.”Hanbin winked at her.

“Alright. See you tomorrow.” She nodded at him.

“You really won’t go to university?” Hanbin couldn’t believe Jiyeon. She just looked too calm.

Jiyeon shook her head. “we will talk another time.” She showed a small smile at him.

Myungsoo didn’t wait to get busted and left the trainees building the same moment. He ran off to get his car from the other entrance and parked in front of the building. He got off and waited for Jiyeon to come outsid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter