Chapter 14

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

Chapter 14

 

"Jiyeon-ah, you are famous!" Hyeri rushed in the practice room where Jiyeon was. She basically shouted out her words, she was out of breath too.

Jiyeon who once again was focused on a new choreography turned around to her new friend's voice. Hyeri ran towards her and once she was standing in front of her she took her time to breathe properly. After a moment she was able to speak properly again,

"You became famous, Jiyeon-ah! Why didn't you tell me they have decided to debut you?" Hyeri spoke happily at Jiyeon. Just a few minutes ago she had checked their company's YouTube channel and saw there was a new video. When she clicked on it she immediately recognised Jiyeon, then she noticed how many views it had already.

"What are you talking about? I'm not debuting." Jiyeon giggled at how hype Hyeri was. Jiyeon only took it as some joke. Of course, she knew she wasn't here to debut, but no one else knew that. Yeah, besides Hanbin, Myungsoo and Mino.

"Eey, don't lie. They have uploaded a video of you in YouTube. It already has so many views. Someway they must be promoting you." Hyeri said as a matter of fact. 

Jiyeon shook her head. "You must be mistaken, Hyeri-ah. There is just no way I'm debuting. I just joined." 

"Unnie, I'm only saying what I saw. You should speak with the managers. There are so many views, I can't take it lightly." 

"Okay. I will see what's happening, but just believe me. They can't do things without my knowledge, cant they?" Jiyeon thought Hyeri was mistaken, or even someone uploaded the wrong video. Myungsoo was now the President, he knew Jiyeon's position. He wouldn't let anyone do such things. It was Myungsoo after all.

Once Hyeri left the room, Jiyeon immediately called her parents. They were the people who could figure out everything the fastest. It could be anything, but now Myungsoo's job - that's what Jiyeon wanted to believe at least.

 

--/---

 

On the other hand the company nor Myungsoo had expected the video to gain so many views and popularity in such short period of time.

Even Mino had noticed the video today and he rushed to talk with Myungsoo. However, his friend once again was busy somewhere. He couldn't even answer his phone. That angered Mino. Myungsoo wasn't someone like that, especially he couldn't be like that with Jiyeon. Myungsoo was into Jiyeon, it wouldn't make sense if he allowed people to upload that video. Since obviously Myungsoo knew how and why Jiyeon had joined the company. 

But things were getting complicated.

"That idiot." Mino hissed as Myungsoo didn't pick up his call. He felt like throwing his phone somewhere, but with gritted teeth he put it back in his pocket. There was no other option but to go to the company.

Suddenly his phone rang, thinking it was Myungsoo he immediately answered it, but it turned out to be his mother instead.

"What is it, mother?" Mino spoke slowly, he was turning more and more serious with such situations.

"The principal of the university called, saying some personal pictures of you were filling the building's halls. If someone is taking revenge on you shut him. You are already working in a company, you must be the golden employee."

Mino sighed. He had much more serious issues to think of and his mother had no idea. "Okay, mother. I will take care of it."

"I will send you a picture so you may have an idea." His mother said, before Mino could refuse it, his mother had already hung up on him. And when he unlocked his phone a picture popped on the screen.

"Aish, that girl." It didn't take a lot to realise who had done this. It was the girl who wanted Jiyeon's address. But Mino had to admit it, he wasn't expecting a comeback from that girl. "N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter