Chapter 24

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

Chapter 24

 

Jiyeon’s POV

Have you ever had a feeling that after a night sleep, when the morning comes, the world had turned around completely? As if you walked through a mirror that shows the exact opposite thing of your life? That’s how I felt when I woke today.

It seemed like any other day at first. I woke up, showered and got prepared quickly. I made myself some breakfast and packed food to eat in the training centre. Wearing my usual outfit – leggings, a cropped top, a snapback and of course my bag, I just got out of my apartment.

I walked while listening to music and quietly humming along. It was another sunny day that I was going to spend practicing in the center. Nothing unusual till now … but everything turned upside down when I got in front of the company.

All I could see was a rather big crowd, that was surprisingly quiet. I just thought they waited for Hanbin, since he was pretty popular already. Thinking I would be able to walk though them as if I'm a worker in there I tried pushing through the crowd.

Until someone noticed me and shouted my name loudly. “Park Jiyeon is here!” what she shouted exactly. Everyone looked at me. I didn’t recognize any of them and I doubted they are from the university.  Before I could make any more assumptions I was surrounded with loud cheers.

I actually couldn’t figure out what they were saying, I only managed to get a slight headache. Without realizing I was finally dragged inside the company.

“Why were you standing there frozen? What if someone hurt you?”

After looking up, I saw it was Myungsoo who was looking at me with a worried expression. I lightly shook my head and turned around to see the crowd waving at me.

“What's happening, Myungsoo?” I finally got to ask him. Maybe I was just too star struck from what I went through… I don’t think I am in my right senses actually.

“Let's go to my office first. Things got a bit too out of control … once again.” And once again Myungsoo’s words managed to scare me.

 

--/---

 

No POV

 

Hanbin was on his way out of the company. He and Mino, who had become his manager once again, had a busy schedule today. Both of them tried to be as fast as possible and get out of the building.

But they were facing a big crowd that was chanting their friend Jiyeon’s name. Hanbin and Mino looked at each other, realizing things have gone big once again. They already knew the reason of the appearance of the crowd aka Jiyeon’s possible fan club.

Last night Hanbin’s debut MV hit exactly 1 million views. As a promise of the company, a Dance Version of the MV was released. In the end of the video the names of the director, the choreographers, the dancers and etc was written.

The company thought Jiyeon’s name would go unnoticed since there were other famous dancers and choreographers. But it actually got more noticed since she was the unknown one. Her face and body already being similar to the first video, it didn’t take much to find her. The new hot issue – Park Jiyeon – the dancer.

“No way the company can hide Jiyeon anymore.” Mino spoke as he and Hanbin finally got in the car.

Hanbin was rather silent this time. Seeing the crowd really surprised him. He had debuted and for the first time he saw a crowd in front of the company. Then it turned out it wasn’t for him. He laughed mentally at himself. He shouldn’t have set big expectations, since he already was living the dream.

“What do you think will be Myungsoo’s next step?” Hanbin suddenly asked Mino after a long time of silence.

Mino crossed his arms and gave it a thought. “I personally think Jiyeon will hit it big, but I'm not sure in what way. Myungsoo definitely won’t hold back anymore. I'm sure the company will start with writing a statement.”

Hanbin nodded his head. He believed Mino’s words to be true, since he already was somewhat experienced in the business.

“Are you worried over Jiyeon?” Mino asked him.

Hanbin chuckled lightly. “I know that Jiyeon is ready to face the world, but I'm worried of course. That can't be helped.”

Mino patted his shoulder. “Myungsoo wouldn’t do anything to risk Jiyeon, you know that. But it's not like he can predict the future.”

“he can't predict the future, but he can do a lot to make sure nothing wron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter