Chapter 3

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

Chapter 3

 

Jiyeon got off the bus and ran towards her apartment. It was raining so heavily even her umbrella felt useless. As soon as she entered her apartment, she remembered the guy she shared her umbrella with. That boy got on the same bus with her as well, if Jiyeon was wet, he must be soaked right now, she thought.

However those thoughts disappeared as fast as they came. Jiyeon slowly dried her hair with a towel, changed into some warm clothes and sat on her bed. She checked her sns profiles. Nothing new as always, but she had developed a habit anyways. She felt bored, so she decided to cook something.

She walked over the kitchen and checked what's inside the freezer. She frowned, seeing there was already a bunch of delicious food for dinner. If she made new, the other's would go to waste. So, in the end she decided to bake cookies. The cookies would definitely won't go to waste. She put her apron, pulled her hair in a bun, washed her hands and started her cooking mission.

 

--/---

 

Hanbin regretted two things at the moment. First, he just should have accepted the umbrella his mother offered. Second, he should have got off the bus on his stop, not the next one. He actually was going to get off on his stop, but he saw the umbrella girl get off, so he felt shy for some reason. He mentally scolded himself for acting like a fool today.

Once he got off the bus, he ran with all his might until he got inside the apartment, that he shared with other trainees. They all gave him surprised looks, but Hanbin just went straight to the shower. Today, from his own point of view, was a wasted day. For the whole day all he did was visit his family for two hours at most. Nothing else. 

In his mind he already planned his to do list for tomorrow.

 

--/---

 

"Hey, Myungsoo. What's with that surprise visit?" Mino laughed when he saw his friend in front of the door.

"You won't let me in?" He smiled at him and walked inside. He waited for Mino to close the door and then they both walked inside. Myungsoo greeted his friend's mother and sister who were in the kitchen cooking and then went straight to Mino's room.

After him Mino walked in carrying a glass of milk and some cookies.

"Seriously?" Myungsoo laughed before drinking the milk in one shot, then filled his mouth with cookies.

Mino nodded, chuckling. His mother always made him and his sister drink milk, even their friends who visited. He was used to it, so he just laughed it off. "But, what's your reason to be here?" 

"Just got bored at home." Myungsoo answered casually. "I'm not going to stay over, but hopefully I can stay until midnight."

"Why? Your car will turn into a pumpkin?" Mino joked. He knew Myungsoo felt alone in the huge apartment he lived in. His parents didn't come home til 1 or 2 am, so naturally Myungsoo didn't enjoy it.

"Yeah, I'm Cinderella and you're my prince." Myungsoo laughed out loud. His friend actually understood his heart more than anyone else. He felt thankful and lucky to have him by his side.

"So, what game do you pick?"

 

--/---

 

"Jiyeon-ah, what'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter