Chapter 32

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

Chapter 32

 

시작이 반이다 - Starting is half the task

This one is relatively self-explanatory. Sometimes, getting started is the hardest part off any task; just jumping in will move you forward.

Like that Jiyeon started her first video on YouTube. She named it with the name of SunYoung and Eunji and Hyeri joined them halfway through the filming. Surprisingly, Jiyeon spoke smoothly and expressed herself. She wasn’t feeling shy – her friends were supporting her. She said everything she had in her mind and heart, hoping people would feel her sincerity.

She uploaded various of videos – in some she spoke and gave advices, in some(mostly) she made dance covers , in some she answered questions. She grew comfortable with it and get used to it.

Her worries and late night thought disappeared one by one. Running with Hanbin made her start the day refreshed and full of happiness. If she had nothing settled to do, she would meet with SunYoung (Mino would occasionally in the meeting). Once in two weeks, she has a dinner with Myungsoo alongside her parents – discussing future plans.

Myungsoo had become a part of their family and he no longer had a frown on his face. From the moment he moved in with Mino, he became carefree just like him and didn’t put too much pressure on himself. However, the thing that painted Jiyeon was that he barely spoke with his mother. Even though they avoided talking about family, Jiyeon could sense it still bothered him. Then again she didn’t want to mess in his family, but instead support all of his decisions.

She was entirely comfortable with him – feelings such as regret, guilt no longer existed between them. They both accepted the reality – as Jiyeon’s choice was Hanbin, simple as that.

And every time they were together, Jiyeon was sure she had made the right choice. Hanbin was the only one for her.

 

--/---

 

“Why are you dressed like that? Aren’t we supposed to be running today?” Jiyeon asked Hanbin once she was done with checking him from head to toe.

Hanbin laughed. “Sorry, I forgot to tell you I have made other plans for us today.” He said while smiling. Jiyeon raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms, expecting more. “Here, I will come with you so you can change into better clothes.”

Jiyeon shook her head. “I can't. My parents are sleeping and I left my keys inside.” She mumbled.

 It was a little past 5 am and she didn’t want to disturb her parents who came late anyways. She left her keys, because – 1. She had the habit to drop them and eventually lose them; 2. Because by the time her run was over her parents would be awake and gladly open the door for her.

Hanbin thought for a moment and then suggested. “Then come over. I can lend you a nice white shirt that will look nice with your leggings.”

“well, it's better than going around with a tank top.” Jiyeon said. “But I will keep that shirt for myself. Consider it as a punishment for forgetting to tell me.” she smiled sweetly and walked together with him to his apartment.

From the moment she stepped inside she started looking around. She had to admit, it wasn’t as messy as she imagined it to be – she almost felt proud that he still cleaned from time to time.

“Come to my room.” He lead her carefully. “Don’t be so shocked by the room, I had no other choice.” He muttered, giving Jiyeon a scare. For a few seconds Jiyeon didn’t know what to expect… would something pop up?  “Not that much… nothing will eat you up in there.” He chuckled and opened the door.

With an uneasy feeling Jiyeon walked in after Hanbin. Nothing popped up…  so she once again started scanning the room. Hanbin was looking for the white shirt for Jiyeon.

“Did you find it?” she asked, while leaning on him with her head on his shoulder. Soon she chuckled, because his wardrobe was a bigger mess than the apartment overall. “Maybe I should just find something that I like?”

Hanbin pouted and made a few steps to the side. “Look all you want, but you must be ready in exactly 5 minutes. I will be waiting outside.” He said and without waiting a reply, he stormed out of the room. He actually got slightly embarrassed that Jiyeon leaned on him.

Jiyeon bit her lip and though ‘It shouldn’t be that hard’ and started looking through his wardrobe. Aside from being messy, the boy didn’t have many clothes except from sweatpants or t-shirts or sportswear – not that it surprised Jiyeon.

“Ah, whatever.” Jiyeon sighed and pic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter