Chapter 30

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

Chapter 30

 

“I don’t want to sound rude, but why do I have to come with you. It's my first time being a third wheel, but I can sense it well.”  Jiyeon pouted at SunYoung and Mino who were walking while holding hands.

Actually the couple didn’t think of Jiyeon as a third wheel, they just didn’t want her to stay at home and do nothing by herself. They decided it was a good idea to invite her and go for a walk, eat something delicious and do some shopping (yes, that was requested by SunYoung).

Jiyeon really had nothing to do. She still didn’t find something she wants to do and probably earn a living while doing that. But she didn’t want to go out by herself, because it felt weird now.

Thank god SunYoung and Mino were less busy and a lot more carefree than her, so they dragged her out of her place.

“You're not a third wheel, Jiyeon-ah. You’re a special guest.” Mino smiled at her and SunYoung nodded at her. “And no, I'm not being nice. We really can't stand it if you're alone. Plus, it's not our first time with each other. Just loosen up.”

Jiyeon crossed her arms. “I know it's not our first time, but I feel out of place.” She mumbled quietly. She felt that way, but if she said it loudly, she would feel bad about them.

“Of course she wants Hanbin by her side, that’s why she feels that way. But honey, that can't happen. Your man is working at the moment.” SunYoung smirked at her and bumped shoulders with her. All she wanted was Jiyeon to get comfortable and smile some more.

Jiyeon blushed with the mention of Hanbin and looked down. Mino glanced at her and then at SunYoung. He raised an eyebrow at his girlfriend, who only chuckled as a reply.

“Hey, Park Jiyeon, what is SunYoung talking about. She sound more confident than ever.” Mino lightly patted Jiyeon’s shoulder so she looked at him.

Jiyeon messed up a lot while trying to explain things – she was just like that. “You may not know or you may know… me and Myungsoo oppa ki-“

 Mino cut her off mid sentence. “Wait, wait .. Myungsoo oppa?” He laughed loudly then SunYoung shot him a glare and mouthed ‘listen to her’ at him. “Okay, just continue.”

Jiyeon cleared and continued speaking in a quiet voice. “Me and Myungsoo oppa spoke the other day and got things cleared out. Our relationship is brother-sister like, so I call him Myungsoo oppa. That’s it.”

SunYoung smirked. “in the end it's Team Hanbin winning, Song Mino.” She placed a hand on his shoulder. “In the end Hanbin is Jiyeon’s man, if our Ji doesn’t find someone else.”

Jiyeon waved her hands and pouted at her.

“Look how helpless and innocent she looks, who would think she's a heartbreaker.” Mino gasped playfully. He joined SunYoung to .

“Song Mino, I will seriously think if you're my friend or not.” Jiyeon mumbled.

“Okay okay. I will treat you a really delicious smoothie.” He smiled at her and placed a hand at both of the girls’ shoulders and made them get closer to him.

“if it wasn’t Jiyeon, that you're hugging right now, I would have made you dead mean. But honestly, I don’t want to scare her.” SunYoung mumbled.

Jiyeon lightly overheard it and chuckled.

“Finally, she laughed and did something humane.” SunYoung cheered. “Let's celebrate with a smoothie.”

“You two sit down, I will get the smoothies.” Jiyeon said and after getting her wallet, she left the couple. The smoothies at this café were really delicious and that’s why there were many people waiting too. Jiyeon lightly sighed, but she had no other choice but to wait.

“Excuse me, but are you by chance Park Jiyeon?” a young girl approached Jiyeon quietly and patted her shoulder.

Jiyeon turned around and nodded. “Yes.” She mumbled, unsure and waited for the girl to speak. It was her first time seeing her.

“Oh, it's really you. You're really pretty up-close.” The girl gushed and gazed at Jiyeon. “Unnie, I'm a fan.” She smiled at her.

Jiyeon bowed at her, she was pretty surprised. “Fan?” she chuckled.

“Yes, unnie. Me and a few of my friends have been following you, actually news about you, ever since that dance practic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter