Chapter 13

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

Chapter 13

 

“Kim Myungsoo. Tell me that you didn’t make me search about Hanbin, because of Jiyeon!” Mino walked in Myungsoo’s office and sat down in front of him.

“Did you bring the camera?” Myungsoo avoided Mino’s question and eyed him to give the camera.

“Hey, dude. Why are you acting up again?” Mino sighed, but put the camera on the desk without breaking eye contact with Myungsoo. “Answer me. What are you thinking of again?”

“Let's talk later. I have to go in a meeting, discussing for this debuting girl group.” Myungsoo got up from his seat, so did Mino. But before Myungsoo could leave the room, Mino stopped him with putting a hand on his shoulder.

“You are smart enough to see things clearly. You wouldn’t toy with anyone’s live.” Mino reminded his friend and left the room before him.

Myungsoo only sighed. Mino was right. Even for a moment he had thought of sending Hanbin away, just because he seem so close with Jiyeon.

 

--/---

 

“You’re practicing again?”

Jiyeon turned around. “Hey.” She smiled lightly at Hanbin who was walking towards her.

“Aren’t you trying too hard for someone who doesn’t even want to debut?” he chuckled at her and sat down next to her.

“I guess I feel better when I am like this.” She said softly, tired from dancing. But she still had a happy feel with it.

“I know how you feel .. I mean, that I am like that too. However, my dream is to debut.” He smiled sweetly at him.

“Yet you’re coming to see me. it doesn’t seem so true to me.” Jiyeon joked.

“Yah!” Hanbin pushed her and Jiyeon fell on the floor, with that her laughter followed. “You totally don’t look normal anymore.”

“I am losing my sanity here. This isn’t supposed to be the reaction after falling.” She said between laughter.

Hanbin couldn’t help but laugh as well hearing Jiyeon laugh. “ You seriously piss me off.” He muttered grumpily, but then breaks into a smile.

“I guess you prefer having a grumpy and mean expression on your face.” She glared at him playfully.

“Of course, that’s my main charm.” Hanbin answered back confidently.

“Of course, that’s my main charm.” Jiyeon mocked him, making Hanbin push her once again.

“Oh, I didn’t know you were here.” Both Jiyeon and Hanbin turned around when they heard a female voice from behind them. They immediately got up from the floor. The girl made a small step backwards. “I didn’t know I’d disturb you.” She muttered.

 Hanbin looked at Jiyeon and said. “I will see you later.” And he rushed out without glancing at the girl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter