Chapter 28

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

Chapter 28

 

“You're so damn confusing, Park Jiyeon.” SunYoung huffed as she watched her think deeply once again. “Just choose one of them already. Who would you like to marry?” she asked straightforwardly.

“What are you talking about SunYoung? Marry?” Jiyeon looked at her with wide eyes. “It's too early for that.” She bit her lip and looked down.

SunYoung crossed her arms. “You're wrong. Your thinking is totally wrong.”  Jiyeon raised an eyebrow at her, making her continue speaking. “You need to make a choice now. Marriage is like homework.”

Jiyeon laughed. SunYoung definitely had some different thinking. Who would compare marriage and homework?

“Let's say you’re given homework. You have two months to do it and present it in the end of those two months. Would you do the homework the last moment – like two days before the end. Or would you do it as early as possible – like a few days after it's given to you.” SunYoung asked her.

Now that she spoke that way… her words made sense in some kind.

“Well, I would probably do it early… so I don’t have to think about It  anymore.” Jiyeon muttered. SunYoung was so good at making a point.

“Exactly. You're that type. That’s why you need to decide between Hanbin and Myungsoo. I can't stand looking at you that way.” She frowned.

“it's harder than you think. It's my first time and I don’t know anything! Don’t persuade me, please.” Jiyeon mumbled. If only there was something else she could focus on…

“you are even harder! I know what will happen to you, I can sense your future!” SunYoung smirked.

“Tell me. I'm just really curious.”Jiyeon chuckled.

“After some years, you will get a date for marriage. However you will get the same day and hour, but different places for marriage. That day you will decide whether you will marry Hanbin or Myungsoo.” SunYoung laughed loudly as Jiyeon frowned. It wasn’t funny.

“It won’t happen like that…” Jiyeon only mumbled.

 

--/---

 

“That was the weirdest dream ever.” Jiyeon muttered to herself as she slowly got up from her bed. She picked her phone and unlocked it. “It's already past 10 am. Guess I was really tired, I don’t remember sleeping till so late.”

“Good morning.” She smiled brightly at her mother who was watching TV. While walking towards her, she just casually stretched and finally sat down next to her.

“You're awake finally. I thought you were sick or something. Are you feeling alright?” her mother asked right after turning off the TV.

Jiyeon lightly rubbed her neck. “I'm fine. Maybe I was tired a bit.” She chuckled. “Is dad at work?”

Her mother nodded. “Yes, I think it's important since they called him this morning. Is everything fine with Myungsoo? I think the meeting concerned him as well.”

Jiyeon bit her lip lightly. “He's the current CEO, of course it would concern him, mother. He will do fine. Don’t make me worried so early in the morning.” She chuckled lightly, but she got worried.

“Okay, my little princess. Today, I'm dragging you to do some shopping. It's been such a long time.” Her mother smiled at her. “And no, you can't oppose.”

Jiyeon pouted and nodded her head. “Okay. I will get ready mother.”

 

--/---

 

“I know you probably got used to working here as a CEO, but it's game over now. You’ve done enough, but in order to avoid future scandals, I'm taking your position, Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter