Chapter 7

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

Chapter 7

 

"Why do we always meet like that?"

Jiyeon blinked a few times and turned around. Hanbin with a bright smile was facing her. Just like always he was wearing some sweatpants, a t-shirt with a sweatshirt over it and a beanie.

"Why are you outside at this time?' Jiyeon asked him, without even answering his question.

Hanbin chuckled. "I can take care of myself at this time. But why are you outside?" He also noticed her clothing like the night they met here - some pajamas, a sweatshirt and a scarf around her neck.

"I sent away my parents just now. They're going to Japan. However what is with you? Don't your parents complain?" Jiyeon and Hanbin didn't make a step away from their spot as they spoke. They didn't even lose eye contact- as if it's a competition.

" I don't live with my parents. Also, I was just out to take some medicine." Hanbin answered.

Jiyeon's lips formed a small 'o' shape. "Are you sick somewhere?" She asked worried.

Hanbin caught up on that. He couldn't get why was she concerned about him, though. "No, but i feel like I will. I want to prevent that, but no pharmacy is open at this time." He said.

Jiyeon's gaze slightly fell down. But she looked up at him with a confident glimpse. "Well that's what happens when you live alone. You should have taken a better care of yourself."

Hanbin suddenly smiled, hearing her confident words, as if she's his mother. "I don't live alone. I live with my friends, actually, they are other trainees from the company." He explained.

A more surprises expression appeared on Jiyeon's face. "Trainees? Company?" She muttered quietly.

"I'm a trainee under a company. The month end is coming too soon and I can't get sick." 

Jiyeon nodded her head. "I see." She said quietly. "Then, you should get home, it's rather cold outside."

Hanbin smiled and nodded as well. "I know. I'll get going, then bye Jiyeonnie." He put his hands inside the sweatpants' pockets and made a few times. Jiyeon also was walking towards the building's entrance. But suddenly Hanbin realised something. He had forgotten the keys to the apartment. "Oh, .." He muttered.

Jiyeon, who heard that, turned around. "What is it?" She asked quietly.

Hanbin quickly walked over Jiyeon and looked at him with big puppy eyes. "Can I come over?" He asked sweetly.

Jiyeon made a step backwards, shocked. However, somehow she managed to trip and was about to fall if Hanbin hadn't caught her and pulled her close to him. Once Jiyeon gained her balance she asked loudly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter