Chapter 22

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

Chapter 22

 

 

Being a upgraded Jiyeon didn't quite change her life. Whenever she walked in the halls people kept on talking and talking. Rumours about what she did the past two months were everywhere. She still couldn't fully ignore them sadly. 

Also making friends wasn't easy either. She found it strange. Weren't the trainees supposed to be more mean and unfriendly? At university no one seemed to care about her enough to be friends. Maybe no one wanted to be friends. That's what pained Jiyeon the most.

No matter how better she felt about herself, having no friends in the university .. it felt empty. It was boring and she couldn't help but miss her moments with Hyeri and Eunji in the company. 

Whenever she went to the company - a.k.a the past two days - all she did was practice the choreography for Hanbin's debut. Hyeri and Eunji had their lessons too - it's not like they gave up on being idols.

"Hey, Park Jiyeon." Someone shouted her name as she was walking in the halls. She was listening to music in low volume, so she was able to hear that.

She stopped walking and turned around. Who would call out for her? Mino wasn't at university today - she was 100% sure. A tall, fit looking guy was standing in front of her.

"You dropped your notebook." He pointed the floor. Jiyeon's gaze followed his and she saw it. She quickly walked back and kneeled to pick it up. Once she got up she looked at it, somehow it was unfamiliar.

"Thanks for picking it up." The same guy said and snatched it from her hands. Jiyeon looked at him with a puzzled expression. "Don't be so innocent anymore. Act like your grades." He said and walked past her, making sure to bump shoulders almost making her fall down.

Jiyeon sighed deeply. What was this now? After looking around herself, she walked in the room where she had lessons. She placed her notebook on the desk and then took out her phone. She checked her messages.

Hyeri had sent a picture of herself and Eunji in the practice room. They both were smiling and doing a V sign. Under the picture they had written:

"We are working hard, Jiyeon-ah. Come and see us when you are tired from practising with Hanbin."

Jiyeon smiled reading the text. Then she tapped to read SunYoung's message.

"Day 2 of the musical, Jiyeonnie. I know you are sending me your prayers. Good lock to you and Hanbin."

Now even SunYoung was working in a musical. It was fascinating how somehow she ended up having such friends. Hanbin was debuting very soon. Eunji and Hyeri were trainees. SunYoung had that star light in her ever since first glance. Mino was half manager haft CEO's right hand. And Myungsoo was a CEO.

She should have seen it comment, but she had other worries at that time.

 

--/---

 

"You keep coming with flowers to me. Don't you get it?" SunYoung chuckled while hugging the flowers Mino gave her.

He winked at her and took her bag and the flowers so she can put on her jacket. "Good work today." He smiled at her and gave her things back.

"You keep coming everytime, did you set your eyes on someone? The female lead maybe?" SunYoung chuckled. 

"Not really. I just have too much money to spend." Mino laughed as they walked towards his car. "Are you tired?" He asked her.

She lightly shook her head. "Not too much. Are you a good cook Mino-ssi?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter