Chapter 12

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

Chapter 12

 

“Are you Hanbin?” Mino walked in one of the practice rooms where he was told that Hanbin is. In front of him was a boy who was all sweaty – obviously from practicing.

“I am. But who are you? Are you a new trainee too?”Hanbin asked, since he had not seen him around before.

Mino smirked. “No, I'm definitely not a trainee. I'm currently working something like a manger of trainees or assistant of the CEO.”

Hanbin nodded his head. He only thought how lucky people can be born .. to have such position in that age. “But why are you looking for me?”

Mino crossed his hands. “I was told to look for you.. why aren’t you debuting yet? Did you misbehave?” he asked Hanbin.

Hanbin chuckled only, already getting irritated by Mino’s words. “I guess, producing songs, making choreographies is counted as misbehaving.” Now he smirked at Mino.

“You have some confidence?” Mino looked at Hanbin from head to toe. He was testing him.

“I know what I can do. I'm sure in myself, I'm confident. I don’t think that’s something bad.” Hanbin said confidently.

Mino liked Hanbin’s attitude. He offered his hand to him. “I'm Song Mino. Nice to meet you, Hanbin.” Hanbin looked at him weirdly, but shook his hand anyways. “I'm sure we will become friends in no time.” He smiled at him.

Hanbin raised his eyebrow. “friends? Is that some kind of a joke?” he laughed.

“No. I think that soon we will start working on your debut. The new CEO seems to be interested in you. Keep up the good work.” Mino said and after showing a small smile he walked out of the practice room.

“Today seems to be full of surprises.. but I shouldn’t get my hopes up.” Hanbin muttered to himself as he continued his practice. He had some more time anyways.

 

--/---

 

“I will make sure to visit you tomorrow at the building.” Myungsoo said to Jiyeon as she sent him off the building.

“You must have a lot of work to do. I can take care of myself .. and who knows – maybe I will make some friends.” She assured him. Even though a part of Jiyeon thought it  was so weird that Myungsoo took interested in her, the other part felt nice. It felt like pushing and pulling all the time.

“Or I can send Mino there. His job is like that anyways.”

“Mino? How come?” Jiyeon was more surprised than ever. She knew Mino had wealthy parents too, but she still thought Mino would go for something more different.

Myungsoo chuckled. “He is managing trainees. And is also my assistant or something like that. We always stick together.” He patted her shoulder lightly and got in his car.

Jiyeon waved until his car was out of her sight. She sighed. Even if she wanted to escape from these two they always somehow found their way to her. Who would have expected that?

“Park Jiyeon! Yah! Wait!”

Jiyeon heard a female voice calling out her name. instantly she turned around and saw a girl running towards her. Once the girl was close enough, Jiyeon realized that it was SunYoung.

“SunYoung?” Jiyeon couldn’t believe her eyes. The girl who she had spoken to only once was now in front of her. How did she even found her address?

SunYoung took a few deep breaths and now was able to speak properly. “Hello, friend. Look, I’ve found your address.” She smiled at Jiyeon brightly.

“Do you want to come inside?” Jiyeon, unsure of herself, asked.

SunYoung shook her head. “We can just talk outside, right?”

Jiyeon nodded her head as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter