Chapter 25

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

Chapter 25

 

“For a rookie Hanbin has a busy schedule. I wonder what would have happened if he had joined Show me the money? He would become a monster rookie.” Mino stated.

SunYoung shook her head. “Jiyeon is that monster. Did you see all those comments and articles. The video was barely a minute long, but people commented a lot about it.”

Being a best friend wasn’t an easy job. You unconditionally worry for each other and comfort too. In SunYoung’s case, she worried about Jiyeon more than anything, but didn’t make it obvious when she’s around her.

Now that Jiyeon was taking baby steps in order to become famous, SunYoung wanted to see if that path is really for her best friend. That’s why she was reading many of the comments about her and she even wrote some really nice comments. A truly overprotective best friend – SunYoung.

“I can't believe how there isn’t a single mean comment. Does the company delete them or something?”  Mino questioned. He had read through the comments too, when he was with Hanbin especially. “I don’t think the workers have that much time though…”

“Yah! Song Mino, why should there be mean comments about our Jiyeonnie? You're being mean now.” The appearance of the protective SunYoung. Hanging around her you may wonder if she has multiple personalities.

“She had a horrible status in the university. Plus there are always envious people who have too much time for themselves. You know, people don’t take responsibility for mean comments on the internet.” Mino said. He was very good at observing and it was showing. A job in an entertainment company was the best choice.

“well people should take responsibility. Those mean comments can destroy a person’s mental health. Thank god I didn’t see such comments or I would have called the police.”

Mino sighed. “it's my only day off and I can't believe we are talking about such things. I thought we would go out somewhere, take a walk and then rest at your apartment.”

“Rest at my apartment? Are you out of your mind? You can never rest if you are around me.” SunYoung playfully glared at me.

“I can't rest, you say? I was sleeping pretty well on your musical performance.” He smirked at her.

“You slept on my performance? How dare you?”  and like that SunYoung jumped on Mino’s back and made him give a piggyback ride. However she didn’t stop herself from pulling his hair and such.

 

--/---

“How come you always find the perfect moment to visit me? It's always when my parents are absent.” Jiyeon welcomed Hanbin inside the apartment.

He casually walked in the living room and sat down, as if it was his own. That only showed how comfortable he is and how often he actually visits.

“Your mother called me last night and asked me to keep an eye on you.” Hanbin smiled widely at her and motioned for her to sit down as well.

Jiyeon frowned at him and sat down. “You're such a liar. They left three days ago.” She said and dropped her frown.

“I tried at least.” Hanbin chuckled and wiggled to get closer to Jiyeon.

“Are you trying to make a move on me?” she raised an eyebrow at him and tried her best to hide her smile.

“I don’t see you trying to escape, so why not?” he laughed and bumped shoulders with Jiyeon.

“Are you trying to wrestle with me?” she innocently

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter