Chapter 2

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

 Chapter 2

 

Myungsoo couldn't believe his eyes. Him and that Park Jiyeon girl were going to present the university as a couple.. He just couldn't get into it. Out of the blue, without any notice what was happening. He once again checked out what's written and headed to the Principal's office.

"Yah, Myungsoo where are you going?" Mino shouted when he saw Myungsoo walk past him in the halls.

He turned around and gave him a 'you don't know?' look. "Didn't you see what's printed on the gates?"

Mino's expression said it all. Lips formed an 'o' shape, eyes looking innocent - he had no idea what's going on. He didn't take even the slightest notice what's on the gate. "What is it? Tell me."

"I need to talk with the principal. Then I'll find you." Myungsoo said in a rush and walked away. Mino was curious. Too curious, so he immediately went outside towards the gates. There was already formed a small group of people, checking out what's written. He didn't have a good feeling.

He got through the crowd and found a place right in front of the gates, the people behind him kept on commenting. He carefully read what was placed on the gates. "Kim Myungsoo and Park Jiyeon presenting... as a couple." He read out quietly. It felt like a total nonsense to him.

Suddenly he heard a very loud shout and immediately turned around. "Yah, did you make your parents give some money to the university so you get the spotlight!?" A girl spoke up and then pushed another girl. He acted out of reflex and caught the girl in a strong hug. Everyone around became quiet and looked at him.

"Park Jiyeon!" Another girl shouted.

Mino felt the girl in his embrace tense up. He looked at her. He realised that the girl he was holding on now, was actually the most hated girl herself. He didn't know what to do, so he grabbed the girl by her wrist and took her out of the crowd. He didn't walk fast, but he made sure steps towards a nearby cafe. He didn't let go of Jiyeon until they finally entered the café and sat down.

They sat down in front of each other. Mino ordered tea for both of them. He looked at Jiyeon as they stood quietly, then he noticed how she rubbed her wrist lightly. "Did I hurt you? I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to do that.." He said awkwardly, since Jiyeon didn't even look up.

"It's fine." Jiyeon mumbled, then she looked up at him with a small grateful smile. "Thank you for helping me out there." She said once again in a quiet tone. Mino couldn't help but notice how different her voice sounded. It made an impression on him.

Their cups of tea were served right away. Mino looked at Jiyeon as she shyly took a sip of her tea. "You don't add sugar?"

Without looking up, she just shook her head. "I like it sugar free." She whispered. Then another moment of silence followed.

"I'm a really close friend of Myungsoo. That's why I kind of brought you here." Mino spo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter