Chapter 17

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

Chapter 17

 

After a week or so the news about Jiyeon’s video have calmed down at least in their company. However in reality the video kept on getting more and more reviews and views. People kept on asking about who’s that girl, especially reporters. Shortly said, everyone was curious what is the popular company’s new project.

Even if the workers in the company, strongly wanted to deny the existence of the video and still talk positively to the already formed girl group about their debut – it was basically over before it started.

Myungsoo being the CEO realized it all. He knew he had to do something so Jiyeon’s video gets forgotten. He had to show people something better, stronger than the video and that girl group wasn’t that at all.

Thoughts about what could be that project really bothered Myungsoo for a while. Then suddenly one day it hit him. That project was already in front of his eyes but he had been ignoring it.

That project was Hanbin. Even the slight jealousy couldn’t make Myungsoo forget about Hanbin’s talents. Rapping, dancing, composing. Hanbin had to debut soon and that way Jiyeon will fade away soon. For now Myungsoo saw Hanbin as something he can protect Jiyeon with.

 

--/---

 

“What are you doing here?” Jiyeon half shouted half whispered.

“Good morning, Jiyeonnie.”  Hanbin smiled widely at Jiyeon.

It was about 9 in the morning, a Saturday finally. Last night Jiyeon got home a little after midnight. She was getting back home with Hanbin and she felt already used to it, however the time was passing a lot quicker than she thought.

But now let's focus on the present. Hanbin was in front of Jiyeon’s door smiling widely. While Jiyeon had just woken up, her hair was a mess, she was still wearing her pajamas and she didn’t really want to imagine how she looked.

“Hanbin, seriously. What are you doing here?” Jiyeon hissed at him and tried to push him away as he tried to walk inside the apartment.  She just hoped her parents were still sleeping, because she had no idea how would she explain this situation.

“Hey, don’t be rude.” Hanbin chuckled as he pushed Jiyeon’s hands. “I didn’t know your face would look so pale in the morning. Do you normally put make up?” Hanbin asked playfully as he once again tried walking in.

Jiyeon showed a poker face to him. “You see me sweaty all the time and after I shower after practice. Do you think I put on makeup?”  she spoke calmly. She now didn’t have the slightest energy to push him.

Hanbin nodded his head. “You must be right.” He smiled and then he grabbed Jiyeon’s hand and walked inside and even managed to close the door. “Thank you for letting me in.”

Jiyeon sighed. Suddenly the urge to curse came, but being a lady she held it in. “Hanbin, for real. My parents are at home and why are you here so early.” She asked and then yawned. She really wanted to sleep some more.

“Too late for that.” He quietly mumbled to her and the next moment he bowed. Since Jiyeon was facing him she couldn’t see what's behind her. She thought why would Hanbin bow … then it came to her. Her parents were behind her. “Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Park. My name is Kim Hanbin.”

This moment Jiyeon really wanted to hit Hanbin, like totally beat him up. But she couldn’t do that either. Her head slowly fell down, but she turned around and faced her parents. “Good morning.” She smiled at them.

 

Luckily, things went better than Jiyeon thought. Not that she actually thought about it. Hanbin, she and her parents sat on the table to have breakfast. Actually Mr. and Mrs. Park accepted Hanbin’s visit so well. While doing the breakfast they even were small talking, asking about his family. It seemed as if Hanbin is already a part of the family.

However in Jiyeon’s eyes it all seemed so weird. She didn’t quite mind that they weren’t awkward. She just couldn’t understand how and why Hanbin wanted to visit them and actually did it.

“The breakfast it really delicious. Thank you Mrs. Park.” Hanbin bowed lightly at her, then showed a toothy smile. Jiyeon was sitting right in front of him. When she saw his actions she just rolled her eyes. Hanbin really was thinking too straight of things and Jiyeon wanted to know about that.

While they were talking suddenly the bell rang. Jiyeon’s parents looked at her and asked. “Did you invite another friend, Jiyeon-ah?”

Jiyeon once again surprised, just shook her head. Her mother got up to see who came and Jiyeon immediately made eye contact with Hanbin. She muttered a soundless “Who?” at him.

Hanbin just smiled at her and muttered back. “You will see.”

Getting annoyed with Hanbin, Jiyeon kicked his leg under the table. When she saw him wince quietly in pain, she smirked. From her point of view, he deserved it.

 

--/---

 

“You again? Is your phone battery dead again and you want to call Jiyeon?” SunYoung asked.

“As always, but you seem a little grumpier. Since it's morning, right?” Mino walked in Sun Young’s apartment and  sat comfortably on the sofa. “You’re a girl, but this place is always messy.” He spoke.

SunYoung sat next to him. “Are you here to talk about my life style or you want something else?” she asked him.

“Do you have something to eat or shall we go eat at some café again?” Mino turned his head towards her and showed an assuring smile.

SunYoung rolled her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter