Chapter 18

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Different

Chapter 18

 

After a week preparations about Hanbin's debut started. He was busier than usual, spending most of his time in the studio composing or working with composers. Being a trainee for long, he felt in ease while working with other artists. Many acknowledged his talent and mentioned that to Myungsoo too.

Myungsoo was already proud. His plan was working well so far and he was sure of his success. Mino constantly was with Hanbin too, giving him some tips here and there or bringing him food. Hanbin was giving it all for his debut. 

Jiyeon was watching him from a far too. They didn't talk for that week at all, but conversed through messages. Honestly, she didn't want to bother him since knew what debuting meant to him. Hanbin never said it himself, but between the lines, thanks to his actions - it was pretty much obvious.

Meanwhile Jiyeon was practising some more, as her only one month as a trainee turned into two months. No one minded that, no one noticed that. But Myungsoo only... not just because he was the President.

 He personally asked Jiyeon why did she wanted to continue being a trainee. Both he and she knew she had changed for the better. But Jiyeon never answered him fully, she just said it was because she was happier. However, Myungsoo was looking for something more... Jiyeon didn't desire debuting, it wasn't only because of the practices probably... was it Hanbin?

 But even if Hanbin was slightly the reason, Jiyeon had found some more friends, Hyeri being her main source of happiness and energy through the day and then Eunji who visited her recently. She actually was a member of the soon debuting girl group, but she said she wished they disbanded before debuting.

Other than this other trainees approached Jiyeon too. They found out how bubbly she was and how cute her personality could become. And the whole scene made Jiyeon feel good. Having friends - she had missed that feeling.

 

--/---

 

"Is today your lazy day?" Mino laughed watching Hanbin scrolling on his phone sitting on the floor.

Hanbin looked up at Mino. For the past week they became closer if you wonder why? They both like to talk smart things and in the end they just became friends.

"Any flower shop around? But not too expensive." Hanbin asked then continued scrolling.

Mino sat down next to him. "Why? Going to visit your mother? I'll lend you some money so you can buy something fancy." He said and patted his shoulder.

"It's for Jiyeon. I couldn't meet this week, she must be lonely." Hanbin mumbled.

"Not actually." Mino chuckled. That made Hanbin wonder of Myungsoo approached her again. "SunYoung, me, Myungsoo and some other trainees - we meet here and there. Like, she has some friends around her now."

Hanbin nodded his head. "She did mention some people... anyways. Flower shop. Tell me."

Mino chuckled. "None around. I'll buy you and bring them to you. Til then do some work." He got up from the floor.

Hanbin laughed. "As if I haven't been working my off!" He jokingly kicked his leg as he left the room.

 

--/---

 

"Hello. Are you busy?" Myungsoo walked in Jiyeon's practice room.

Jiyeon was in the middle of watching the record of the practice and she paused it when he walked in. "Not really." She smiled at him. Messaging with Hanbin a few times for the whole week, but seeing Myungsoo everyday for quite the time. That's how time passed. "But you must be busy.. debuting Hanbin. How come you have time for me?" She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter