Kyungsoo & Sehun

Families

Kyungsoo's 6 years old, Sehun's 4 years old


 

 

"Sehun-ah, can you smile for me?" Kyungsoo tilted his head as he looked at Sehun who was staring back at him.

Sehun only blinked before shifting his eyes to the ground. He moved a little bit closer to Tao, hand taking the older one and held it.

"Sehun smiles a lot, Kyungsoo. He's just shy to new people." said Tao with a smile. Sehun nodded in agreement and stole a glance at Kyungsoo whose lips was frowning down.

"I really want to see him smile...Jongin said he looks cute when he smiles."

"Sehun is the cutest when he smiles, right, Tao?" Jongin grinned to Tao who was nodding with a bright smile on his lips.

"Yes! Don't worry, Kyungsoo! Sehun will smile in front of you in no time!" assured Tao.



 


 



Sehun's mouth went agape as he saw Kyungsoo walking to him with one bubble tea on his hands. The younger bit his lips and staring into the drink instead of the one who's holding it.

"I ask appa to buy it for you." said Kyungsoo with a small smile. "Your favorite is chocolate, right?"

Sehun nodded with his hands intertwine together. Tao and Jongin went to the toilet and told him to wait, Sehun found out why they did that now.

"Here, take it." Kyungsoo gave the drink to Sehun who was hesitant, the younger boy didn't move at all.

Kyungsoo waited for seconds before sighing. He pushed the drink to Sehun, making him a little bit shock and hold the drink while staring at Kyungsoo in the eyes.

"If you don't want to drink it you can give it to Jongin or Tao. Tell them I'm going home, Appa is waiting for me." Kyungsoo gave a small smile before waving his hand and walked away.

Sehun stared at the drink on his hands. He gulped before started to drink it slowly. The familiar taste came to him and he unconsciously smiled, continue drinking it as he felt happy all of the sudden. That's what he always felt whenever he drank bubble tea. He promised he will say thank you to Kyungsoo properly the next time they met.







Kyungsoo squeeze his appa's hand and made a small squeaking voice, making Baekhyun chuckled and ruffled the boy's hair.

"Are you happy now?" asked Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo moved his eyes from a boy who was sharing his drink with his brothers to his father and nodded. His eyes went into crescent and his lips turned into heart shaped. "Yes!! Thank you so much, appa!! Sehun does look reaaaaaally cute when he smiles!!"