Wu Family

Families

5 years old Minseok, 6 months Sehun & 17 years old Minseok 


 

 

Minseok just finished taking a shower with his father and Tao. His mother took care of Jongin and Sehun currently as he's sitting beside his father who had Tao on his lap. They're watching cartoon in the living room and Minseok's short legs were swaying, eyes staring to the cat chasing the mouse happily, ocassionally laughed along with his father and a giggle from Tao.

"Honey, I'm going to make breakfast..." Junmyeon moved Sehun to Yifan's arms after the father put Tao aside, earning a little whine and pout. Jongin reached out to his mother for a help before Junmyeon brought him to the couch beside Tao who's leaning to his father. "Wait, let me get their milk."

Yifan hummed in answer, eyes on his youngest son as he turned the baby to face the TV. Jongin pressed himself to Tao, pointing at the TV and asked Tao something as the older patted his head and answered with something Minseok couldn't hear or understand.

Minseok felt a tug on his hair, making him turned his head to see Sehun's staring at him. His lips were parted, sound came out from it and Minseok smiled, taking one of Sehun's hand and play with it, pressing their noses together causing Sehun to gurgled cutely.

"Sehun's hand is so small..."

Yifan turned to Minseok who's examining Sehun's hand. "Your hand was that small too before."

"Look, appa. Your hand is sooo big..." Minseok put his hand above Yifan's, amazed at the size, looking up to his father. "Will my hand become this big too?"

"If you eat whatever eomma told you to eat."

Minseok pouted. He had been refusing to eat vegetable that his mother made and Yifan knew about it. "I will grow as tall as you if I eat everything eomma gives to me?"

"There's a possibility." Yifan pecked Sehun's head, the baby boy looked up to his father and Yifan patted the baby's tummy affectionately.

"Me too!! Tao wants too!!"

Jongin's startled by Tao's sudden shout, his lips trembling and eyes got glassy. Yifan widden his eyes, he had to stop Jongin from crying. "D-does Jongin want too?"

The said boy sniffled once and looked up at his father, "Want?"

"Mh-hm." Yifan held his sigh, "Do you want to grow like appa?"

Jongin blinked his tears away before slowly nodding. "Wants appa."

"Then you have to drink the milk first..." Junmyeon came, bringing three bottles and one sippy cup, distributing it to his sons and nodded in satisfy. "I'll make something with vegetable, a special one for you Minseokkie and I'm sure this time you'll love it!!" Junmyeon smiled, patting his oldest son's head.

Minseok pursed his lips before he drank his milk. Yifan helped Sehun with his milk on his arm, the baby stared up at his father, making the father smiled fondly. "You'll all grown into handsome men, I'm sure of it."


 





"Eomma..." Minseok whined, catching his mother's attention who was reading a novel on their little library, his favorite place when he needed a little alone time.

"Yes?" Junmyeon marked the page and closed the book. Minseok came inside, sitting beside his mother with and his face looked sad. "What's wrong?"

"Tao grew taller than me."

Junmyeon raised his brows, "You still have time, Minseok-ah."

Minseok groaned, "Jongin's already as tall as me, eomma!"

"Minseok-ah...I don't know what to say. I will give you as many food, the one which can help you grow taller and even search how to be taller, but..." Junmyeon sighed, rubbing his temple. "I'm sorry, maybe it's because of my genes..."

Minseok looked surprised hearing that, he never thougt that the his gene will be the one caused it. "No, eomma. It's not your fault..." Minseok leaned closer to hug his mother, "I should thank you that I become a handsome man and a smart one too!!"

Junmyeon sighed, nodding his head on his son's shoulder. "It's okay, tall doesn't mean everything. What's important is who you are, Minseok-ah." he pulled himself away from his son, giving the angelic smile that reached his eyes. "Isn't that good that your brothers are taller than you? You'll have your own bodyguards then."

Minseok chuckled, eyes to the ceiling as he think. "I'm the oldest and should be the one protecting them, though..." he stared at his mother who shook his head.

"You can take care of each other. You have to."

"I will protect them, eomma. They're my brothers after all."

Junmyeon smiled proudly at Minseok, kissing his forehead and brushed his bang. "That's my boy."