Kaisoo

Families

Continue of Chapter 1






Baekhyun was checking on Kyungsoo's appearance, straightening his shirt and make sure there's no wild strand coming from his smooth black hair. His eyes caught something on his boy's hand making his eyebrows lifted.

"Why are you holding your teddy bear, Soo?"

"Ne?"

"Are you planning to bring it to school?"

Kyungsoo stared at his mother and blinked his eyes. "I can't?"

"You can, Soo. I just think that it will be safer at home, I will take care of it if you want?"

Kyungsoo's lips turned downward and that made Baekhyun put a hand on his slight chubby cheek.

"It's okay if you want to bring it, Soo. I'm just afraid you'll lose it. It's important for you, right? It's from Jonginnie."

Kyungsoo stared down at the teddy bear on his hands. He made a disappointed face before handing his father the plushie. "I don't want to lose it, Appa."

"I will take care of it, Soo. Now go to school and..." Baekhyun took a small bag beside him and gave it to his son, "This is your request. Don't forget to share it with Jongin and his brothers, okay?"

Kyungsoo nodded and hugged his mother, not forget to give a kiss on his cheek and gave a heart shaped smile. "Thank you, Appa."








Chanyeol took a glance at Kyungsoo who was playing with his phone. There was a medium size bag on his son's lap and he remembered Baekhyun told him to be careful of it as their son wanted to share it with his friends.

"Kyungsoo-yah?"

"Yes, Daddy?" Kyungsoo paused his game and stared at his father.

"Can I meet Jongin?"

"Jonginnie? Yes, you can. You want to meet him today?"

"Yeah, Can I?"

"Ng! I will bring him to you, Daddy."

"Great." Chanyeol gave a grin to his son before focusing his eyes to the street again.

"Why you want to meet him, Daddy?"

"Hmm?" Chanyeol quickly told his brain to work and made up an excuse, "I just want too see him. I think I saw him before but I didn't have a chance to talk to him." He couldn't say how curious he is towards the boy who gave his precious teddy bear to his son, like Baekhyun said.

Kyungsoo nodded with a small 'ah' coming from his mouth. "I told Jongin and his brothers about you, Daddy. Many times."

"Really? You never told me about him, though."

"I rarely see you....you're so busy." Kyungsoo made a little pout because he could only see Chanyeol in the morning. He always went to bed early and his father always came home late.

"I'm sorry, baby. I wish I can be at home just before you go to sleep and give you your good night kiss." Chanyeol reached out his big hand to ruffle Kyungsoo's hair. "Anyway, tell me more about Jongin, Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo hummed, "Does Daddy know he has many brothers? He has two older brother, Minseok hyung and Tao who's the same age as me. His younger brother's name is Sehun. You saw my photo with them before, Daddy."

"I think your Appa told me about it..." He was so sleppy last night when Baekhyun shared the story about Jongin and his family.

"Jongin's father is Chinese and his mother is Korean. His mother is a guy too, Daddy, just like you and Appa and he's soooo pretty!"

"Prettier than your Appa?"

"Maybe? But he's really kind and so so pretty appa, Jongin always said he looks like an angel!" Kyungsoo sounded so excited that Chanyeol couldn't help but chuckled.

"You have meet Jongin's mother before?"

"I met Jongin's father too. They took me to eat lunch together that time."

"Oh, Appa hasn't told me that..." Chanyeol sighed in disappointment. 

It was part of his fault that Baekhyun didn't have time to talk because all he did when he spent his time with his husband was drowning in their love, on their bed. He should really make some times to talk with both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, he didn't want to miss his only son's childhood. Especially after Baekyun said that he has a bad feeling toward Jongin. He couldn't see what's so dangerous about a little boy who looks as adorable as Jongin, though.

"It's okay, daddy. You are going to meet Jongin today." Kyungsoo tilted his head in a cute way with a grin on his lips.







"Jongin! Come here, my Daddy wants to meet you!" Kyungsoo pulled the younger boy's hand as soon as he spot him, puzzling Jongin who was willingly being dragged by the older.

"Your father, hyung?"

"Ng! He wants to meet you."

"But hyung—"

"Daddy!!"

Kyungsoo stopped in front of his father, hand holding Jongin's and Chanyeol almost squealed looking at the adorable sight.

Chanyeol squatted down to level his eyes with Kyungsoo and his friend, "Hello. Nice to meet you, Jongin. I'm Kyungsoo's father." He smiled.

Jongin bowed deeply, hand still on Kyungsoo's hold and stuttered a greeting back. "N-nice to meet you, Kyungsoo Appa."

"I heard a lot about you from Kyung. Thank you for the teddy bear, he held it when he went to sleep."

"Daddy!!" a pink tinted adored Kyungsoo's cheeks while Jongin's eyes brightened in happiness.

"Really?"

"He won't be lonely from now on. He's a big boy who wants to have his own room but he still came to our room whenever he felt scared." Chanyeol snickered.

"Daddy..." Kyungsoo made a pout, not liking how his father spilled his secret.

"It's okay, hyung. I'm sure you won't feel lonely or have a bad dream anymore. Kai is there for you!!" Jongin smiled as he faced Kyungsoo who nodded.

"Kai?" asked Chanyeol.

"It's the teddy's name, Daddy." answered Kyungsoo.

"Ah, I see..." Chanyeol nodded as he took a look at his watch and gasped. "Oh, I have to go now or I'll be late to work. Nice to meet you, Jongin. I hope you can come to our place and have a dinner together next time. You can bring your brothers too." He ruffled Jongin's hair and gave his son a peck on the cheek.

"Nice to meet you too, Kyungsoo Appa."

Kyungsoo and Jongin waved their hands to Chanyeol who walked back to his car, their other hands were still holding together.

"Your father is so tall, hyung."

Kyungsoo smiled and turned his head to the younger boy who was slightly taller than him."Yeah, he is. I think Daddy is as tall as your father, Jongin."

"Yeah...he's so tall. I like it when he put me and my brothers on his shoulder." Jongin pulled Kyungsoo to walk back to the class.

Kyungsoo hummed, imagining himself on his father's shoulder.

"What about you, Hyung?"

"Ng?"

"Do you like to be on your father's shoulder?"

"Daddy never does it. Appa said it's dangerous..." Kyungsoo pouted.

"It's okay, Hyung. I will ask appa to do it for you next time." Jongin gave a bright smile to the older who beamed.

Kyungsoo tightened his hold of Jongin's hand, "Thank you, Jonginnie."

"You're welcome, hyung."

"Oh, I just remember! Appa made me his special kimchi spaghetti! We should share it with your brothers!" Kyungsoo's eyes sparkled, can't wait to meet and play with Jongin's brothers again.