Dinner & Sleepover

My FairyTales!

“We are home!” You shout from the front door while you remove your shoe. “Just in time for dinner.” Your mum places some dishes on the table and your father is reading newspaper. “Go and wash your hand.” Your mum told you and you went to the toilet. Woohyun, who just came out form the toilet and went to the kitchen to help your mother. “Thank you.” He said. “Why so sudden?” Your mum was scooping rice. “Thanks you for helping me to make sure harabeoji’s grave clean.” Woohyun smile. “You’re welcome.” Your mum smile back. “Woohyun-ah, can you help me to carry the rest of dishes to the dining room?” Your mum said as she washing her hand. “Of course.” Woohyun carried the dishes to the dining room.

“Woah, my favourite!” You clasped your hand together and cheer. “Good to hear that you like it.” Your mum smile. “____-ah, call your appa to have dinner.” Your mum orders you. “Yes madman!” You salute to her. “Appa dinner time!” You call him. “Yes!” Your father places the newspaper away and went to wash his hand. “Woohyun-ah sits down.” Your mum told him. “Ne.” He smiles. “Finally, I am starving.” Your dad comment. “No soju?!” Your hand gasp. “Give me a minute.” Your mum leaves the table and went to grab a soju. “Only one?!” He protested. “Take it or leave it.” Your mum ended the story. “____-ah, don’t be like your mum when you got married. Your husband don’t like this, I assure you.” Your dad whisper to you and you giggle. “I heard it.” Your mum said. “BUSTER!” You laugh.

All of starts to eat, “Woohyun-ah don’t feel shy eat more.” Your dad said. “Ne.” Woohyun smile and took a bite of the chicken. Slowly, Woohyun starts to eat more and tears starts to build up as well in his eyes. You heard Woohyun sniffling softly, you patted his back and he look at you. “You miss your family don’t you?” You soften. “No!” Woohyun being stubborn. *I will never miss that old man.* He thought. “It’s okay; I will be oppa’s family.” You smile. “Huh?” Woohyun answer. “Woohyun-ah, treat here as your second home.” Your father smile. “Ne, treat here like home.” Your mum smile at him. “Gomawo…” Woohyun smile with tears of happiness flowing out.

You wipe away his tears with your thumb, “don’t cry oppa. Tears don’t suit you too.” You smile. “Gomawo princess.” Woohyun held your hand and smile. “Stop this sad feeling, let’s continue eating.” Your father tries to lighten up the atmosphere. After eating 10 minutes, “I forgot to tell you…” Your father swallows the food in his mouth. “Woohyun-ah will you mind sleeping in the same room with ___? That son of mine locked his room.” He said. “I don’t mind. But, ___ will you mind?” Woohyun look at you. “Nope, it will be like the past!” You smile. “Great, we will bring another mattress into her room later along with pillows and blankets.” Your dad said.

IN YOUR ROOM

“You sure to don’t want the bed?” You look at Woohyun who was sitting on the mattress and ruffles his hair with the towel. “If I make a girl sleep on the floor, I am an and I don’t want to be one.” He giggles. *Woohyun oppa is always so sweet and being a gentleman.* you thought. Then, an idea popped out from your head. “Oppa, stand up first.” You said. “Why?” He looks at you. “Just stand up.” You answer. After that Woohyun stand up, you push the mattress further and pull yours down from the bed beside Woohyun.

“What are you doing?” Woohyun asks. “Sleeping on the floor with you.” You smile. “Are you making me an ?” He cooed. “But, if you made me sleep on the bed and you are on the floor. I will feel bad too…” You pouted. “Fine…” He gave in. “But, don’t complain to me if your backache.” Woohyun warn. “I wouldn’t, see the mattress is so comfortable.” You lay on it and Woohyun smile. “I am switching off the light now.” He said and lay on his mattress.

“Why aren’t you covering yourself with your blanket?” Woohyun look at you. “Because I want oppa to help me to cover.” You smile and Woohyun shook his head in disbelieve. However, he still covers for you. “Gomawo.” You giggle. Woohyun lie back down and face you. His heart pumps fast and blood rushes through his face. He moves away a little with his back facing you. *We are too close!* Woohyun blushes.

“Oppa you alright?” You ask. “Ne…” Woohyun stuttered. *Pabo! Don’t stuttered!* He scold himself. “Don’t you think we went back to time? We use to sleep side by side when we are young.” You recalled. “Ne, with Jinyoung hyung and Baro hyung.” He smiles as he sweet memories came back. “Then, Baro oppa wet his bed.” You laugh.

After a long chat, your eye lid got heavy and fall asleep. “___-ah, I have something to tell you and you can don’t answer now. Just listen to me first.” Woohyun said. With all the courage gathers in his body, Woohyun confessed. “___-ah, you may not believe but…I have been in love with you since the day I help you to find your ball back…I don’t know if you notice, you are the most important person in my life and you being the most important person in my life. I don’t want to pull you down into that troublesome life of mine. So, I didn’t tell you anything about my past even you begged me sometimes. ____-ah, can you accept my love for you?” Woohyun spit out everything.

Woohyun heard some snores from you side, he peek over at you and your eyes are shut. *Is she really asleep or is she acting?* Woohyun thought. Knowing that you are afraid of clown most, Woohyun want to test you. “___-ah, want to watch some performance there are clowns.” He said and you didn’t respond. *She is a sleep for sure…* Woohyun let out a sigh.

Normally, when you heard the word ‘clown’ you will scream like a mad woman. Woohyun look at your back, “I guess its better that you didn’t hear it? Since, we have time in the future…” Woohyun whisper to himself. “Do you know how much I love you?” Woohyun said. “But, you always end up loving someone that doesn’t deserve you…” He continues.

“I remember you once told me, your future boyfriend you want will always be there to protect you…and I want to tell you…I’ll protect you and forever will…” Woohyun sat up and look up at the stars through the window. 

-------------------------------------------

Hey! Another update from me ^^

I hope my updates are alright....hahahs...

THANKS FOR THE SUBBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING FOR THIS FANFICS!

Love you <3!