Holiday

My FairyTales!

After the school festival, the next event that everyone loves is holiday! You are packing up your belongings into your backpack as you are going back to the country side to visit your mother and father for a few days during the holidays.

You are so excited to meet your parents, you start humming song and dancing randomly in the kitchen as you pour a cup of tea to drink. “DINGDONG!” The bell ring, “hmmm?” You murmured as you gulped the mouthful of tea your mouth. “Hey princess!” Woohyun smile happily as he enter your house and you shut the door.

Woohyun saw the mess in your room, clothes are all around your room, books pile on your bed and other stuffs you want to bring along around your room. “Princess, you going somewhere?” Woohyun asks. “Yup, I am going to visit umma and appa.” You smile and continue pack your stuffs. “When are you leaving?” Woohyun asks anxiously. “Tomorrow morning.” You answer. “What?! So fast?!” He answers in shock. “Fast? I consider it late or slow already oppa.” You comment.

“Then, I will be all alone again.” He pouts and lay on your bed starting to feel the loneliness. “You have the Infinite oppas right?” You said. “Nah, they will be leaving too. Sungyu hyung going oversea with family, Dongwoo hyung going back to Kenya, Hoya helping out his family, SungYeol going to Japan to visit his grandparents, Myungsoo going don’t know where and SungJong going to USA.” He sighs. “What about Hayoung-si?” You look at him. “London.” He simply answers. Knowing that Woohyun will not go back with him since he hates his father so much. Then, you thought of an idea.

“Why don’t you go back with me?” You ask feeling delight. “Can I?” Woohyun sat up in surprises. “Sure, why not? I will call them now.” You rush to the living room and call your mother. “Yeoboseyo? UMMA!” You called in joy. “Aigoo~ it’s my baby girl.” She answer feeling bless and you heard your father shouting behind wanting to speak to you. “Umma, can Woohyun oppa join me and visit you both tomorrow?” You request. “Woohyun? Sure!” She agrees and you elated.

“Give me the phone already!” Your father snatches the phone. “Yeoboseyo? Baby girl are you there?” He said in a soft tone. “Ne.” You giggle. *I am so envious of her.* Woohyun stood beside you. “How is life there in Seoul?” He concern. “Its great appa, Woohyun oppa is here to take care of me.” You look at Woohyun with a big wide smile and he ruffles your hair. “That’s wonderful!” Appa cheer. “Yup!” You answer. “I heard Woohyun is coming.” You father asks. “Ne, is anything wrong?” You worried. “No! Not at all! You must invite him to come, I have to repay him.” You appa giggle. “Ne, see you tomorrow then.” You hung up the phone.

“What did auntie and uncle said?” Woohyun look at you. “Hais…” You sigh. “It’s okay; I guess I will just find something else to do then…” Woohyun give you a weak smile. “What? I was joking! Appa and Umma already agreed that you can tag along.” You smile. “YAY!” Woohyun thrilled. “I will help you to pack up later Okays?” You smile at the kid like Woohyun. “Ne! Then, dinner at my place!” Woohyun treated. “Really?!” You answer in glee. “Yup!” Woohyun nodded. “WOOHOO! Woohyun oppa’s cooking!” You answer. “Let’s go buy the ingredients later together.” Woohyun suggest. “Okie dokie!” You answer.

Both of you were inside your room, Woohyun just sat in front of you with a happy smile on his face and hugging your big stuff toy Pikachu. “What are looking at me like this?” You peek at Woohyun as you put your books into your bag. “Nothing, I just feel like so~” He giggles as he lay his chin on top of the Pikachu’s head. “Okays.” You smile. “Why are you bringing so much photo of yourself?” Woohyun pick up and scan through it. “Umma and Appa want some of the photo, since they said they missed the most important part of my life.” You smile and shook your head. “Can I have one?” Woohyun asks. “What?” You look at him in surprises. “You know…I don’t want to miss your most important part of your life too.” Woohyun cooed. “Nonsense, I am done. Let’s go to the supermarket.” You stood up and walk of the room.

Knowing that you are forgetful and don’t check your stuffs unless someone remind you. Woohyun secretly took one of your pictures and keep it inside his jacket pocket. “Oppa, what are you doing inside my room?” You shout from the front door. “No…th…i…n…g” He reply. *Pado! Why did you stuttered?* Woohyun scold himself. Woohyun walk out of the room and wore his shoe. “Why are you staring me at like this?” Woohyun asks. “Did you do something to my Pikachu?!” You said as you lock the door. *Pikachu…* Woohyun smirk. “I think I throw Pikachu on the floor.” He joked. “Oppa! How could you?! Pikachu is innocent!” You puffed your cheek and enter the elevator. “Sorry princess~ forgive oppa please.” Woohyun did his aegyo. “Fine, the last time.” You said. “Okays.” He ruffles your hair. *Aish! I fall for his cuteness again.* You angry at yourself.

AT THE SUPERMARKET

You wait for Woohyun at the entrance of the supermarket, “Let’s go in.” Woohyun push the trolley. “Will we buy so much?” You question him. “Who knows?” He answers looking around. “Is this taste of tea nice?” Woohyun ask you. “You drink tea? I thought you only drink coffee.” You look at him. “It’s not for me. But, for your parents.” He looks back at you. “Oh…why?” You start to analysis the outer covering of the tea. “You know thanks them to let me to come…” He smiles. “I guess its Okays…” You give it back to Woohyun. “Okays, let’s buy this.” He places it into the trolley.

“What other stuff do they like?” Woohyun ask you as both of you continue walking around. You tap your chin and think really hard. “She like me to have a good boyfriend.” You answer. “Really?!” Woohyun grow interests to the conversation. “But, oppa wouldn’t like it.” You remember. “Oh…” Woohyun also remember that older brother of yours. “But, what are your ideal guy look like?” Woohyun asks. “Why did you ask this?” You blush. “I want to understand my princess more.” Woohyun grin. “Erm…” You start to play with your finger. “Don’t tell me it that badass senior you liked last year.” Woohyun give you his poker face.

“Hey! Junhyung sunbae is not a badass!” You debate. *In front of you, of course. But, behind of you is a yes! If it wasn’t Myungsoo and me to destroy your plan. You already not a ….WHAT THE HELL! NAM WOOHYUN, DON’T THINK ABOUT THAT!* Woohyun shook his head. “Then, tell me who?” Woohyun asks again. “Oppa, how do I know I really like the person?” You ask him. “Hmmmm… You like to stay beside him, you feel happy around him, you don’t like him to be sad, you always thought of ways to made him happy and the most importantly your heart beat faster around him. However, there are many ways to prove it.” He answers you. *Could it be…?* You are in deep thought.

“Oh, look who’s here? Long time no see.” He smirks. Woohyun stood in front of you, “rotten luck to meet you too.” Woohyun fought back. “Oppa, who are them?” The girl said. “A few random people who left deep impression in me.” He smirks. “Junhyung hyung let’s buy this.” Yoseob cheer. “Oh! ~~~~-si! Long time no see!” Yoseob smile and you return back to earth. “Hyung, look! Is ~~~-si!” Yoseob wave at the rest of the member. “Oh! Hello!” They all smile. “Oh! Annyeonghasyo sunbae!” You smile back. “Aish, don’t call us sunbae anymore. We are not in school right?” Doojoon said. Then, you shift your glances to Junhyung.

*He didn’t change…* You thought. “Wearing my old shoe Woohyun-si?” Junhyung said. You feel hurt from his word, “old shoe? I don’t remember her and you in any relationship before. Why are you jealous?” Woohyun fought back. “But, everyone knew she like me before.” He smirks again. “So? Did she? Didn’t you heard about it? She’s my girlfriend now.” Woohyun wrapped his arm around your waist and pull you nearer and your eyes widen. “I guess you didn’t heard about it right? The reason she didn’t confess to you because she ended up choosing me than you. She confessed to me in the end.” Woohyun smirk and Junhyung clenched his fist. Woohyun look at his watch, “look at the time.” He said. “Jagiya you promise to make me dinner right?” He whispers to your ear in a very y way. “Let’s go then, see you then Junhyung-si.” Woohyun pull you away with him.

“Opps! The almighty Junhyung being embarrass in the public.” Doojoon . “Oppa! It’s the girl lost choosing him than you.” The girl comforts him. *That women seriously…* Junhyung thought. “Phew~ I almost die!” Woohyun sigh. On other side, you are still in your shock mode. *My heart why are you pumping so hard?! And why am I blushing out of the sudden?!* You touch your cheek. “~~~?” Woohyun call you. “Ne?” You stuttered a bit. “Are you still nervous?” Woohyun concern. “No!” You reply. “Oh…No need to worry anymore, I am here.” Woohyun gave you his assuring smile. “Oppa…” You called him. “Yes?” He answers and looks at you. You point at his hand which still wrapped around your waist.

“Opps! Sorry!” He blushes and rubs the back of his neck. “It’s okay.” You answer shyly. Then, the atmosphere turns awkward. *Nam Woohyun talk!* Woohyun thought. “Rotten luck right? Met that here.” Woohyun ask as he place some stuff inside the trolley. “Ne…” You simply answer as you walk around. “So…Is he still your ideal guy?” Woohyun took a peek at you. “I didn’t say he is my ideal guy…” You said softly and a smile form up on Woohyun’s face. “Great! Don’t remember what happen just now, what do you want to eat? Oppa promise to cook right?” He said. “Cream pasta!” You smile. “Okays.” He ruffles your hair. *That’s the happy ~~~ I knew.* He thought.

After gathering all those ingredients, both of you move to the cashier which is a long queue. “Be right back! Going to grab something.” Woohyun said and you nodded. “Aish…where do they place it?!” Woohyun mumbles as he scratches his head and think really hard about it. *No choice, I guess?* He thought. “Excuse me little boy, do you know where can I find marshmallow?” Woohyun kneel down to the eye level of the boy and he point. “Thanks!” Woohyun pats his head and grab a packet of it.

“Oppa, where did you go?” You ask as you place the last item on the cashier. “Nothing, can you return the trolley for me?” Woohyun asks. “Sure.” You answer and push the trolley out. Woohyun then place the packet of marshmallow on the cashier and paid for it. You came back and help Woohyun to carry. But, he declined. “Oppa~” You pleaded. “Fine, only one bag.” He gave in. “YAY!” You cheer and carry it. *Why is she so happy carrying bags?* Woohyun giggle at you.

WOOHYUN’S HOUSE

“We are back~” You shout. “There is no one at home.” Woohyun chuckle. “Yes there is!” You answer. “Who?” Woohyun ask and both of you enter the living room. “Marshmallow!” You hugged. “Fine, you win.” Woohyun said. Then, you walk into the kitchen wanted to help him. “It’s Okays, oppa will be fine.” Woohyun said. “But, I want to help.” You cooed. “Nope~ I am not falling for that, go and watch television?” He suggests and you walk of the kitchen. But, ended up sitting on the stool and place marshmallow on the counter.

Woohyun look at you, “I am not in the kitchen.” You surrender. “Fine.” He smile and starts to unpack the items to cook. He spotted the packed of marshmallow he brought for you, he walk to the counter and call you. “~~~, I have something for you.” Woohyun smile. “What is it?” You got eagerly to know. “Say pleases prince charming and I will hand it to you.” He laughs. You gave a thought of it, *It wouldn’t hurt right?* You wonder. “It’s your favourite.” He sang.

You bite your bottom lips, you can’t bear it anymore. “please prince charming~” You said and position both of your hand together. Woohyun place that packet of marshmallow on your hand and you brighten up. “Marshmallow.” You cheer and open it. You pop one of it into your mouth and lay your head on the counter as you play with marshmallow’s nose. *Why does this packet of marshmallow taste so sweet.* You thought and took another one in.

Then, you remember another problem. “Oppa, it you are going with him. What happen to this marshmallow here?” You ask. *I totally forgot about it.* He face palm himself. “No problem, I will settle it after the dinner.” He smile and you nodded. You look at the back of Woohyun’s, *does he look so handsome even when he cooks?* You smile and look at him. “I have something on my back?” Woohyun ask as he cooks. “No why?” You answer and your eyes didn’t leave him. “Then, why are you looking at me like this?” He said. “Because you look handsome…” You blurted out. “WHAT?! OUCH!” Woohyun burn his hand. You cover your mouth with your hand, “nothing!” You answer and carry marshmallow to the living room.

“Aish! That’s so embarrassing!” You hide your head behind the cushion. “Did she say handsome?” Woohyun recall and walk to the counter to have a peek at you. Your eyes saw Woohyun standing at the counter looking at you and you hide your face again. “I guess she did~” Woohyun ate the marshmallow candy you leave on the counter. “Why did it taste so sweet today?” He smiles. “Maybe my heart is sweet today~” He smile widely and continue cooking.

On the other hand, you lay on the sofa with your back upwards and talking to marshmallow. “Do I like him? Why did I say he is handsome? Why does my heart pumped so fast when he told Junhyung sunbae that I am his girlfriend? I DON’T KNOW!” You buried your face in the cushion. “Maybe I am?” You ask yourself. “~~~, dinner is ready!” Woohyun shouted. “Ne!” You carry marshmallow with you. Both if you quietly eat the pasta and you will find Woohyun smiling to himself.

After dinner, you went to wash the dishes and will ask yourself the same question mentally. “~~~-ah.” Woohyun call. “Ne!” You answer. “Why are you so surprises?” Woohyun look at you. “I am?” You tried to act normal. “Are you done with the dishes?” He stands beside you. “Ne…” You answer. “let’s go and ask the granny living next door for help.” Woohyun said. “For?” You said. “Marshmallow.” He carries her. “Oh…” You understood.

Both of you knock on the door, “How could I help you kids?” She smiles. “Ajumma, I know you love cats. So, I was wondering if you could help me to take care of mine for a few days.” Woohyun ask a favor. “Sure, bring her tomorrow morning.” She agrees. “KAMSAHAMINDA!” Both of you bow. Going back to Woohyun’s house, you start helping him pack. Around 1 hour 30 minutes later, it’s time for you to bid goodbye.

“I will meet you tomorrow at 10.a.m then!” You bid goodbye to him. “Sweet dream princess!” He smiles. “You too prince charming.” You smile and shut the door. “Prince charming…?” Woohyun giggle and went for a shower. After his shower, he went back to his room and saw the jacket he wore just now. Woohyun took out the photo he secretly took and lay on his bed.

He holds the picture high up and smile. Woohyun recalled what happen just now at dinner, “She’s so cute!” He squeals. “I wonder who that lucky guy of yours…is” Woohyun remember. “At least not that .” He mumbles. “Wait! Don’t tell me is Myungsoo!” He scares himself. “Nah~ that guy is so far away~” Woohyun doze off to sleep.

MYUNGSOO’S SIDE

“AHHHHCHUUU!” Myungsoo sneeze. *Who is talking behind my back?* Myungsoo thought. *Maybe is ~~~, she miss me. Kekekes.* Myungsoo smile and continue reading his book.

------------------------------------------------------------

WOOHOO another update? kekeks ^^

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, SUBBING AND VIEWING THIS FANFIC!