Woohyun's little tricks.

My FairyTales!

Weeks and weeks have passed, Woohyun is leaving soon and he wanted do something special with you before he leaves. “Do you hear that before the final exam, the school is making a special event?” A classmate said and Woohyun eavesdropped. *Special event?* He thought. “Yeah~ But, it’s not up to decide but the student leaders and the class chairperson team too.” Her friend reply. A big light bulb lighted above Woohyun’s head. *maybe I can use this to make a plan~* He chuckles and went back into the class.

“Ji Ae-ah~” Woohyun called her sweetly and Ji Ae eyed him up and down weirdly. “Did you eat medicine today?” She touches Woohyun’s forehead. “You don’t like it when Oppa treat you nicely?” He held onto her hands. “I like, I love it! But, didn’t you say if you are doing this lovely thing to me. You are letting down on your princess?” She asks and Woohyun laughs. “During this few months I realize that I am being foolish and now I found out whom I truly love.” He smile at Ji Ae and she blink blankly. *Am I dreaming…?* Ji Ae thought. “Ji Ae…Actually oppa have a wish…” Woohyun ruffles the back of his hair. “NE?! What is your wish? I will grant it for you.” She smiles brightly.

“My wish is to dance with you in the festival before the final exam…So…I was thinking if you could support me with this idea…? A masquerade type will be good.” Woohyun acted shyly. “REALLY?! I WILL!” Ji Ae cheered. “I see so…I don’t know about the others…chairperson and…” Woohyun said. “I will help you! Telling them to vote for this idea for the second year.” She smiles ear to ear. “Great! I have something on, I have to leave now. Bye darling~” He winked and walk out of the classroom. “I think I am going to puke my meals just now out…” Woohyun bit his own tongue and Goosebumps came. “Next, the members~” He smile. “He called me darling~” Ji Ae dreamed.

WOOHYUN SIDE

“Hey brothers!” Woohyun swing his arm over Sungyu’s shoulder and another around Myungsoo’s shoulder. “You shouldn’t do that.” SungYeol warned and Hoya nodded his head checking left and right. “Chill, nothing will happen.” Woohyun sat down. “Meaning?” Dongwoo raise his eyebrow. “That girl is in her dream land by now.” Woohyun smirks and they nodded their head. “Actually, I am here with a bad news and good news.” Woohyun became seriously and everyone sat up straight.

“Hyung, bad news first.” SungJong said. “I am leaving next week ...back to London…” Woohyun smile bitterly as he mumbles. Infinite’s eyes widen in fear and surprise. “Next week?! I thought it was end of the year?!” Sungyu yelled and everyone shushed him since they are in the library. “My dad came and brings everything forward…I have no choice I guess…?” Woohyun hung his head low and Myungsoo patted his back. “So what you want us to do?” Myungsoo murmurs. “On that day itself, please be there to stop her for chasing me…?” Woohyun swallow back his tears.

“Promise.” They all agree in unison. “But, hyung…I can’t bear to let you go…We wouldn’t meet anymore that night could be our last meeting…” SungJong cries and SungYeol rubbed his shoulder. “Don’t cry, if you cry I will cry too…I will find ways to contact the rest of you if I have the power too…” He wipes his tears away. “How about the good news?” Hoya changes the subjects. “Actually, it’s mine own good news.” Woohyun giggles and they signal him to continue.

“Did your heard that before the final exam we are having a big event?” Woohyun said and they nodded your head. “I want to make that my final dances with her…I need your help…” Woohyun smile softly. “We are all at your back.” Sungyu smile except Myungsoo who stay silent. “Myungsoo?” He asks. “Do you think it’s the right choice? Having the last dances with her? What happen if she cannot take the fact you are leaving the next day? Aren’t you being selfish?” Myungsoo stated the facts and the rest remains silent.

“I will think about it.” Myungsoo stood up and walk away. “Bro, don’t be sad. We will talk to him again.” Dongwoo patted his shoulder. “No…Myungsoo is right. I am being selfish here…After that day, I will leave her…I wouldn’t be there for her…and at that time I am only can depends on Myungsoo…” Woohyun lower his head. *Why am I thinking about myself, I should think about her too…* Woohyun thought.

“Myungsoo oppa!” You shouted from the back. “Hey…” Myungsoo smile. But, half of his mind is still in thought. “Did you hear about the event before the final event?” You smile widely. “Yea…why?” Myungsoo walk beside you. “I heard they are going to vote for having a masquerade night.” You said. “Do you want to go?” Myungsoo ask and you thought for awhile. “Maybe…” You reply. “I would like to dances with Woohyun oppa…But, I don’t think I have a chance…You know he was been avoiding me and ignoring me…Plus, there is Ji Ae always beside him…” You force out a small smile and hug your textbook in front of your chest.

You let out a small laughs, “it wouldn’t happen. It’s just a wish or maybe even just a dream.” You said and Myungsoo soften. “Even, you will get hurt later that?” Myungsoo said and you look at him in confuse. “What do you mean?” You said. “Will you still want to dance with Woohyun even you knew the next day you will get hurt and maybe in pain?” Myungsoo question. “Ne.” You nodded your head and smile. “_____!” A classmate shouted for you. “I need to go now, Myungsoo oppa don’t be late for class.” You winked at run towards the girls.

*If you really want to dance with him, I will help you but I am just afraid that you are going to get hurt the next day…* Myungsoo thought and run back to the library. He enters the library and to the desk where the rest of the Infinite is. “Myungsoo, I know I am wrong…” Woohyun’s sentence was cut off by Myungsoo. “I will help you.” He murmurs. “What?” SungYeol and the rest said. “I am not helping you; I am granting her wishes…You want to dances with you. Don’t make me regret…Just say your plan out.” Myungsoo said and Woohyun smile. “Thanks.” Woohyun said.

After Woohyun told them the plans, he walks out of the library finding another partner to help him. “I need your help.” Woohyun said and he nodded his head. “Spit it.” Hayoung said. “I need you to be my decoy tomorrow.” Woohyun told him. “I don’t mind. But, why are you so sure that that your suggestion will be accept by everyone?” Hayoung ask and Woohyun smirk. “Because I have Ji Ae?” Woohyun smile. “What did you do to her?” Hayoung ask. “A white lie?” Woohyun laughs and Hayoung nodded his head.

Woohyun slung his arms over Hayoung’s shoulder and tell him his plans at the prom night. After the meeting, a victory smirk is stick onto Woohyun’s face. “Oppa, aren’t you happy that we are going to dance together tomorrow?” Ji Ae giggles and Woohyun nodded his head. “Ne ne…” He simply answers. *Yeah…dancing with _____ you will be dancing too with “me.”* Woohyun giggles.

----------------------------------------

Hey, this is a night update. Sorry, there is no song this chapter :)))

THANKS FOR SUBBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING THIS FANFICS!

KAMSAHAMINDA!