Are you nuts?!

My FairyTales!

Yours POV

As the man walk nearer and nearer to me, I quickly scan through the room hoping to find something as a weapon to protect myself. “Don’t be afraid, we are very gentle with women.” The leader of the group gave me a gross face. I grabbed the wooden guitar beside me, “back off.” I yelled as I held onto the guitar tight. “Chill, we are only here to play.” He said. “I don’t want to play with you. You better let me go or I will…” Another guy cuts your sentence. “Or you will use the wooden guitar and whack us? Oh My God! Hyung, I am so scare.” He teases you and they laugh.

*It’s now or never!* I tighten the grip of the wooden guitar and charge towards them. “AH!” I scream and randomly hit them. I run towards the door almost reaching the lock to unlock it, *almost!* A smile form on my face. But, someone yank me back and I landed on my hard. “Oooff!” I whined. “You crazy , I thought you wouldn’t dare to hit us! But, you ended up hitting us!” One of them shouted as they rubbed the bruise on their head with their hands.

“Back off!” I grab the wooden guitar again as I stood up. A man pulls the guitar away from me, “no more weapons missy.” They smirk. “Why me?!” I yelled, trying to hold back my tears. “Blame yourself for making this person angry.” The guy slams his hand on the wall behind me. “From far, I don’t really think you are pretty. But, from this close. You look really pretty.” He uses his finger and touches my cheeks. “Don’t touch me!” I kick his private area and push him away. I want to run away. But, someone pull the sleeve of my blazer and it was torn. “Seriously, you are crazy!” The man shouts in pain.

“You like to play rough don’t you?” He smirks. “Grab her!” The leader order the two man and they grab your wrist. “LET GO!” I try to kick them. But, they pinned me down the floor and the shadow of the leader is now towering me. “What should I do to you first?” He looks down at me. I tried to run away or even move. However, I can’t they hold onto me tightly. “Firstly, let me return you something.” He slap across my face. “That’s for kicking my private area.” Tears flow down my cheek. *Someone save me!* I prayed. “Hyung, can I take her after you?” Another man asks. “Sure.” He laughs.

“PANNNGGG!” They heard the sound of the broken glasses. “Both of you take care of him.” The two guys fought with that guy, my eyes will bury by tears. I can’t see that person face. “Let’s continue.” He starts to my blouse. But, I fought back.

WOOHYUN’S POV

“DON’T BLOCK THE WAY!” I scream in the hallway. *! WHY DID I CHOOSE THE ROOFTOP FOR MY NAP?! IT’S SO FAR AWAY FROM THE MUSICROOM!* Woohyun curse himself as he runs in maximum speed. *PLEASE! I BEG YOU! DON’T LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HER!* I prayed and continue running.

I reach the door of the music room, panting like crazy. *No time to catch breath!* I kick the door. But, it wouldn’t open. “!” I curse and saw the glass on the door. I saw that guy slapped her across the face which makes me more furious. I quickly wrap my hand with my blazer; I punch the glass with a strong punch. “AH!” I punch and the glass broke. I use another hand to sneak in and reach for the lock.

After I heard the lock being unlock, I kick the door and start punching the two guys. “DON’T TOUCH ME! GO AWAY!” She cried, as she uses her hands to block that guy. “!” I punt that guy on the chest and kick another away. Without any hesitation, I pull that guy away and my uniform and cover her. “I will be right back.” I promise her. I saw that guy running away, I grab his collar. “Where do you think you are going?” I hissed. “Please, I beg you let me go.” The guy pleaded me. “Tsk, what a coward.” I laugh and push him onto the floor.

I stomp my feet on his stomach, “then why didn’t you let her go when she ask you?” I growled. “Please, I am sorry…” He begged. Ignoring him, I sat on top of him. “Which hand did you slap her?” I look at him. “What are you going to do?” He answers in shaking voice. “ANSWER ME!” I punch his face, when my head lid up I saw her crying and shaking. *It’s hurts…* I thought and anger rose up. I lost control; I punch that guy like crazy on his face. “That’s for touching her!” I have him another punch.

My fist rise up going for another one, “stop!” Someone pull me away. “You are going to kill him!” Sungyu yelled. I tried to calm myself down and kick him for the last time. “We report this to the principal.” Hoya said. Then, I walk towards ____. I hug her tightly in my arms, “sorry… I brought you down to this…” I cried. “Oppa…” She calls me in between her cries.

NO ONE’S POV

You feel some liquid on your back; wetting your blouse at first you assume it was sweat or even Woohyun’s tears. But, you saw the reflection from the mirror and your eyes enlarge in fear. You pull away, “oppa.” You called. You held his hand, “sorry…” You cried. “This is nothing, as long as you are safe… this injuries is nothing…” He smiles. “I was paid to do this…” That guy mumbles unconsciously. *That crazy women!* Woohyun cursed.

“You okay?! Did they do anything to you?!” Myungsoo held onto your shoulder. “Oppa-“Myungsoo continue blabber endlessly. “Stupid teacher, I told him we have nothing to talk! But, he still held me back. It’s my fault; I should run away from him!” Myungsoo blame himself. “I am fine, nothing happen. It’s my fault too; I should have wait for you… I am so stubborn…” Tears flowing down again. Woohyun hug you again, he rocks you left and right. He wipes away your tears with his thumb.

“WHAT’S GOING ON HERE?!” Ji Ae acted. “Oh My God! _____-shi are you okay? Your eyes are red and puffy. Woohyun oppa, your head are bleeding come let me help you.” She held his hand and Woohyun yank it back. Woohyun held onto your shoulder tight, “let’s go to the healthcare room.” He left with you and the rest of the Infinite took care of the rest.

Ji Ae shrugged her arms and walk out of the music room. “You used me…” Hayoung murmured feeling betrayed. “Hayoung-shi, this is life. The life is cruel, didn’t you learn that when you’re helping your father with business?” Ji Ae look at Hayoung. “If you are going to continue believe that in this world there are fairy tales still exist like that foolish girl, go ahead and believe it.” Ji Ae smirk. “Oh, before I go. Last sentence to you, you should be grateful to me. Since I taught you something important.” Ji Ae scoff off and Hayoung clenched his fist.

HEALTHCARE ROOM

“Where is the teacher?” Woohyun look around the room and you turn now looking at Woohyun’s board cheat. You blushed and look down. You heart palpitate fast, *no time for blushing.* you thought. “I will go find the teacher.” You walk out the healthcare room and to the staff room.

Woohyun sat down on the bed, staring at his bleeding fist and sigh. “I must make a decision now…” Woohyun mumbles. “I didn’t know that you are so brave to punch the glass and that you found out my plan so fast.” Ji Ae shut the door of the healthcare room. “Do you like my present to her?” Ji Ae smile. “Are you nuts?! What if that person her?!” Woohyun growl. “That’s her problem not mine, I am not the one being anyways.” Ji Ae shrugged. “Why do you have to bring her down?! She has nothing to do with this!” Woohyun yelled. “She has you know, if you don’t know her. You still will be my oppa, mine and only mine oppa! Can’t you see how much I love you?” Ji Ae hold onto Woohyun’s bleeding hand and look into his eyes.

Woohyun yank his hank back, “get out.” He shouted. “Fine, I will. But, shouldn’t you be nicer to me? Aren’t you afraid I do something to your princess again?” Ji Ae laugh and Woohyun clenched his fist. “Oppa!” You open the door and saw Ji Ae inside too. “Go to go, we will meet soon.” Ji Ae whisper to Woohyun and walk towards you. “It’s only the beginning of our game princess.” Ji Ae bang her shoulder onto yours, you stood their dumbfounded. *Game?* you look at her back until she is out of your sight.

“Done.” The teacher announces. “Thanks.” Woohyun smile and you stood beside him not saying anything. “Woohyun-shi.” The principal clear his throat. “Good morning.” We bow and he signal us to sit down. “Woohyun-shi, is your hand alright?” He ask. “Ne.” Woohyun reply. “I am here to tell you your punishment.” The principal said and you furrowed your eyebrow. “Why?! Woohyun oppa didn’t do anything wrong! He saved me from the three of the seniors!” You yelled and Woohyun hold you back.

“Yes, you are right. Woohyun-shi was not wrong saving you. But, before that as a member of the student council. You skipped class and a student report it to us. Am I correct Woohyun-shi?” The principal ask. “Ne.” Woohyun answer. *What?* you thought. “Since from starting of next week your practice will resume, your punishment will be detention for one week before your practice and cleaning the indoor basketball court after the practice. Is that clear enough for you?” The principal stated. “Ne.” He reply. “As for _____-shi, the school allows you to go home and rest.” He said. “Ne.” You reply feeling angry with that principal and he left the room and both of you towards the classroom.

You knock at the door of your class, people starts to murmur and assume stuff. “I heard she got .”; “If I was her I can’t even face the world.” Another added. You just ignore them and walk to your seat to pack your belongings. “Where are you going?” Myungsoo asks. “Home.” You answer. “Why?” He held onto your wrist. “The school allow me too, don’t worry.” You smile and accidently your rubber dropped onto the floor near someone’s leg. You went beside him, “don’t come near me. You are dirty!” He said and Myungsoo grab his collar. “Who did you said is dirty?!” He shouted.

“Oppa! Put him down!” You hold onto Myungsoo’s arm. “Her of course, she got isn’t she?!” The guy scream back. “YAH! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE SPREADING RUMORS!” SungYeol stood up. “Noona didn’t got .” SungJong shouted. “Apologize to her now!” Hoya stood beside Myungsoo. “You heard him.” Myungsoo nod his head and stare at that guy in rage. “If she didn’t get , why didn’t she tell us?!” The guy answer. “Will you believe me?” You murmured and lower your head. You got your bag and leave the school ground.

PARK

You walk around the park near your house, feeling depress and confuse at the same time. *Game?* the word kept on repeat itself. “Aren’t you suppose to be in school at this time?” A guy voice spoke. You turn your head, squeezed your eyes to look through the helmet he is wearing. That guy took off his helmet, “I thought you are a good girl…” He ruffles his hair. “Doo…DooJoon sunbae?!” You call him in shock. “Aish…How many times must I say? Don’t call me sunbae, oppa will be fine.” He smile.

“Why are you here?” You look at him. “I should be the one asking you this question; I am on my way to the club.” He patted your head and smile. “Oh…” You answer. “Are you free now?” DooJoon ask. “Ne…” You reply. “Let’s have a chat.” He smile. “Guess not…” You said as you saw Junhyung walking towards this direction. “Bye!” You run off.

“Hyung.” Junhyung called. “Aish….! Why did you appear?!” He ruffles his hair in annoy. *What?* Junhyung thought.

--------------------------------

Hey! I updated xDDD kekekes :D

A little gift from me ~

isnt it cool?! xDDD

THANKS FOR SUBBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING THIS FANFIC!

KAMSAHAMINDA !