My hero.

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z1egU6wGDU

I was listening to this song while I was writing this chapter, listen to it okays? Thank you :DDD

---------------------------------------------------

The second day went on smoothly; the school went to different places to look at those views. “Let’s spit up to get the things we need, ____’s groups go and look for tree branches.” The teacher order and you went with your group. After 20 minutes, you return and everyone starts to cook dinner. The dinner was awesome; you ate more slowly day by day. Your heart kind of die, you told yourself to put down everything. “____, it’s our turn to go for a shower.” Hyemi said and you nodded your head. Both of you return to the tent and grab your clothes. You place the lucky charms beside your sleeping bag and left.

Ji Ae saw you left the tent; she went up and blocks one of your mates. “I have a word with you.” She looks down at them and they nodded their head in fear. They follow her to somewhere more quiet, she turn around. “What are the most precious things to ____ now?” She asks and they shook their head. “If you don’t want to tell me, you will get it from me.” She threatens. One of them remembers the lucky charm Woohyun gave you. “Lucky charm.” She said in trembling voices. “Lucky charm?” She question.

“The one beside her sleeping bag.” She answers. “I hear that she told Hyemi-shi that it was given by Woohyun-shi and it’s really important to her. She said it’s the only things she left from him…” Another added in terror and Ji Ae furrowed her eyebrow. “Go and don’t tell anyone I call the both of you.” She said and they nodded running away. “Lucky charm huh?” She mutters and smirks.

She check the surrounding before entering the tents, she got into your tent and saw the pink lucky charm lay beside your sleeping bag. *So important huh?* She took it and left. You finish your shower and got back to the tent. You ruffles the towel to dry your hair, your eyes widen. *Where’s the lucky charm?!* You thought in worry and start flipping stuffs.

“_____-shi.” A girl called you and you turn back. “Yes? How can I help you?” You ask nicely. “Someone ask me to pass it to you.” She shoved the little note to you and left. You blink at her and unopened the notes.

If you want your beloved lucky charm back, come to the place where we went just now early in the morning before we went to the farm.

Your eyes widen and throw your towel inside the tent. “Where are you going?” Hyemi ask and you didn’t answer. You run into the forest and to the destination. *Ji Ae.* that name popped up in your mind. *The game…* you thought and you run faster into the woods.

You are panting and you saw Ji Ae standing there with a smirk that you hate most. “You are fast, I guess that lucky charm is really important to you right?” She asks and you didn’t answer. “Who is it from again?” She question and you furrowed your eyebrow. “Give me back!” You yelled and try to snatch back. But, she walks backwards. “Who gave you the permission to?” She said and you clenching your fist. “Angry? I like that face of yours, that’s mean you are suffering right?” She laughs.

“Remember our little game?” She asks and you narrowed your eyes at her. “Let’s starts the game, if you win. I will return you this.” The lucky charm is in her hands now. “Bring it on.” You said and she smirks. “It calls truth or dare.” She moves nearer to you. “Let’s start with truth.” She stated and you didn’t move. “First question, what happen yesterday night with you and Woohyun?” She said and your eyes widen. *She saw…?* you thought. “Answer.” She demands.

“Nothing.” You answer looking away. “It’s okay, I can find out that myself later.” She smirks. “Next, who are you in love with now? Kim Myungsoo or Nam Woohyun?” She asks and you look at her. “Don’t give me the answer I don’t have, I don’t take that as an answer.” She stares at you. “Nam Woohyun.” You sigh. “What I can hear you.” She places her hands behind her ear.

“NAM WOOHYUN!” You shouted and she nodded her head in satisfaction. “I knew it. You still love him don’t you? Why must you love him out of so many guys that love you out there in the world? Can’t you just return him to me? He is mine in the first place.” Ji Ae said and you look away. “It’s my turn to ask then, why are you doing this to me and Woohyun oppa?!” You ask and she leans nearer to your ear. “The answer is very simple; because I hate you to the core and I want you to suffer. The more you suffer, the happier I am. Understand?” She move away and you stood there dumbfounded.

“Next is the dare. You want this back don’t you?” She plays with the lucky charm. “Get it back yourself.” She throws down the hill and you lost your mind. You jumped down the hill, which is ¾ high of a tree. “I see he really does have some places in your heart. It’s going to be fun; anyways you can just sit there. You want to be alone right? No worries, I wouldn’t let people find you.” She walks away and laughs.

You open your hand; the lucky charm is in there. *I must be crazy…why did I jump down?* you thought and look up in the sky. You try to get up. But, you can’t. “Ahh…” you whine in pain. You injure your knee it was bleeding, you sat back down and you touch your pocket. *Hand phone!* you thought and took up. But, there is no signal. You sigh and lean back. The wallpaper of your phone is you and Woohyun. *Will he come and save me?* you thought. *I guess not…* you shook your head and wait silently.

WOOHYUN SIDE

“Did anyone saw ____?!” Myungsoo shouted from far. Woohyun head lid up and eavesdropped. “What happen?” Hoya asks and Myungsoo ruffles the back of his hair. “She’s gone!” Myungsoo yelled and everyone’s eyes enlarge in fear. “Let’s search for her.” Sungyu said and everyone went to find her. *She’s missing…?* Woohyun thought in terror. He turns around and can’t find Ji Ae. *Don’t tell me…* He thought. “Hyung!” Hayoung shouted and Woohyun stare at him.

“What?! I don’t have time to talk to you.” Woohyun said still feeling vex remembering what happen in the past. “I know you hate me…I know where ____-shi is.” That sentence got Woohyun’s attention. “Where?!” He yelled and Hayoung pulled a girl out from his back. “Tell him.” Hayoung demands and the girl eyes well up in tears. “Tell me please…” Woohyun held onto her shoulder. “Ji Ae will kill me…” She said and Woohyun furrowed his eyebrow. *That women seriously!* He thought. “She wouldn’t, we promise it will be a secret.” He smile and the nodded her head. “I heard she said the place morning we went before…” She mumbles. *Morning…?* He remembers the place and she patted the girl head.

“Hayoung take care of her.” Woohyun said and run towards that places. “______!” Myungsoo kept on shouting in the woods and he saw Woohyun running to somewhere. “NAM WOOHYUN!” He shouted and he stopped. “If anything happen to her, you are going…” Woohyun cut his sentence, “die? I will if anything happen to her! I will!” He yanks his hand back and run deeper of the woods.

YOURS SIDE

You sigh, “If no one finds me here. What happen to me then…?” You murmurs and remember the past went you got missing while playing hide and seek Woohyun will always appears from nowhere. He will always end up comforting you and piggyback you home. “The past is always the best…” You mumble with a sweet smile and you heard someone called your name. “______!” Your eyes widen, that voice you love the most came out. “Am I dreaming again?” you pinches your cheek and it hurts. “_____!” He yelled again. “I am not dreaming again!” You smile and shouted. “HELP!” You shouted and then no sound reply. “Too late…” You whisper to yourself in disappointment.

You sank down back, tears flow out again. “_____? Are you down there?” You head look up in happiness. “If you are down there signal me with something.” Woohyun said and you remember your phone. You open the lid and there is light. “I am here!” You shouted and he quickly slides down the hill.

“Are you alright?! Are you hurt anywhere?!” He concern and check your head, hands plus leg. You cried, “why are you crying?! Don’t scare me!” Woohyun held onto your shoulder. You caress his face, “are you the Woohyun oppa that I love now?” You cried. He hesitate awhile, he can’t see the environment. He is afraid that Ji Ae is inside the dark, “no. I am not.” Woohyun let go of you and took your hand away from his face. *I can’t take risk.* He thought.

“Then, go away. Tell the others and save me.” You stubbornly said. “Stop being stubborn now, no matter how heartless am I. I will not leave you here.” He said and accidently touched your knees. You jumped a bit and Woohyun look at your knees. “You are bleeding!” He said and you look away. “Go away!” You said. “Stop being likes this!” Woohyun begged.

“Just go away, I rather die here then letting you to bring me back!” You shouted. “Why?!” Woohyun demand a reason. “I DON’T WANT TO BE TRICK BY YOU AGAIN! I REALLY CAN’T TAKE IT! YOU ARE TREATING ME LIKE A PRINCESS AT FIRST AND ENDED UP YOU BECAME THE MONSTER I HATE BACK AGAIN! I DON’T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN! IT HURT MORE THAN ANYHTING!” You cried and Woohyun lower his head. “IT’S LIKE YOU ARE GIVING ME HOPE AND SUDDENLY IT GONE BACK TO DARKNESS! I DON’T LIKE IT!” You covered your eyes and Woohyun hugged you. “Don’t hug me!” You pull away. “Why are you hugging me if you hate me?!” You continue crying.

His warm hand wipes away your tears with his thumb, “I really miss you… It hurts as I saw you crying because of me…It really hurts here…” He point at his heart and you look at him. “I want to hug you every time you cries however I can’t I was forbid…” His tears flow down too. “Can you trust oppa one last time? Trust me that everything I did and said doesn’t mean anything…? And trust oppa this one last time that…the prince will always save the princess whenever she need someone to save him…?” He cried and you soften. “Can you…?” He asks and you nodded your head. You hug him tightly and he hugs you back. “I am really sorry…” He murmurs and you shook your head.

After awhile, he broke away the hugs and wipes away your tears. “We have to go back now…if not Myungsoo and the rest will be worry…” He said and you nodded your head. “But, do you know the way back…?” You ask and he nodded. “There’s another way back. But, it took a longer time.” He answers and you nodded your head. “Here take this.” He hand you a torch light. “Help me to hold it while I piggyback you back. So, I know where to go alright?” You nodded your head again. “Good.” He smile and you hop on his back.

On the way back, you lay your chin on top the shoulder and held onto to the lighted torch light. “Oppa, do you remember the past…?” You ask and he smile. “Can we go back to past…?” You ask and he knew that both of you can’t. He has to leave end of the year. But, to keep you happy afraid that you don’t want to go back to the camp area. “Yea…we can.” He lied and you smile. *I hope we can too…* He thought. “Oppa, will you go back being that monster again…?” You question him. “I will not.” He lied once again. *Sorry…if I don’t become him…Ji Ae will hurt you…like now…* He thought and he heard snoring.

“____...” He called your name. “There are words; I am only allowed to say when you are asleep…” He said. “I am sorry that I lied to you…We can’t go back to the past…I will still turn back to the monster oppa you hate the most from the bottom of your heart…Because I have to return to London soon…and when I return I will never be able to come back anymore…” He tears up. “Remember oppa told you something? Oh… I remember I said it when you are asleep that last time…” He laughs at his foolish self. “There does a place for you will never change for you and that’s my heart…alright?” He stood there; he slowly lays you down leaning against a tree again.

He lean in and kiss you on the lips again, he pull away and glances at you sweetly. “I am being selfish again…” He murmurs. He walk out of the woods, he stood beside Hayoung and whisper to him on the ear. “She is inside the woods go and bring her out.” Woohyun order in depress and walk away. Hayoung went in the woods and carry you bride-style. “My brother does love you…remember that…” He said and carries you out.

“WHERE IS SHE?!” Myungsoo shouted. “We will find her again in the woods, don’t be so angry.” SungYeol chill him. “HOW CAN I?!” Myungsoo yelled. “I found _____-shi!” Hayoung shouted and everyone eyes are on him. Ji Ae stare at Woohyun, she saw him having some small scars. *He found her again…* She thought. “_____, are you okay?!” Myungsoo ask and stare at Hayoung. “What did you do to her?!” Myungsoo scream. “Chill Myungsoo, she just fallen asleep.” Hoya said. “Where did you found her?” Hoya asks and Hayoung point at the woods behind. “Noona is bleeding!” SungJong said and they help you to cure it.

Sungyu look at Woohyun in sadness, he saw him in scars. *You save her and you can’t admit it...You truly do love her…* He thought.

*The best place to fall asleep is at Woohyun oppa’s back…* you smile sweetly in your dreams.

------------------------------------------------------------

Double upate again, I love writing fanfic now. hahahas :DDD

Hope that I can update again later in the middle of the night, I am going out after so yeah...

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, SUBBING AND VIEWING THIS FANFICS!