Heart to Heart talk

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_GQ0qXwxFY

I was listening to this song when I was writing this chapter, hope it help! ^^V

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After what happen just now, Woohyun went to the nearby basketball court with his basketball. He starts to let out his disappointment out by playing basketball, *why is my life like this….?* He kept on ask himself repeat in his mind. He got more and angrier as the shoots he shot can’t get into the hoot. “AHH!” Woohyun scream and kick the ball with his full power that was form by irritation and frustration. Woohyun let his hand run through his hair, tears starts to flow out from his eyes and image of you slowly poof into his mind.

“Someone once told me that no matter how discourage they are, we should not vent our anger on basketball remember?” A low voice said from the back. Knowing whose voice is it Woohyun wipes away his tears that fill with annoy, “why are you here?” Woohyun asks. “She called me, she was worried of you.” Myungsoo answer. *I can’t believe the first person I met after that incident is him…* Woohyun laugh half-hearted. “What happen to you?” Myungsoo walk towards Woohyun with the ball in his hand. “Nothing.” Woohyun lay down on the cold hard floor. *I should not bring them down…* Woohyun thought.

Myungsoo know there are things happen to Woohyun. But, with his stubborn attitude he wouldn’t spit anything. So, he ended up lying beside him. Both of them look at the stars up in the sky, “It’s seemed long when we last have a heart to heart talk.” Woohyun spoke up and Myungsoo didn’t say anything. “Remember those stuffs we did together?” Woohyun ask and Myungsoo let out a smile. “During the first year, we stop ___ confessing to that stupid Junhyung?” Woohyun recalled.

FIRST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL

Today is Valentine’s Day. You plan to confess to Junhyung, your senior. You made your own chocolate, knowing that Junhyung is one of the popular guys in the school. You wrote an anonymous note to him to meet him at the school garden during your break later.

“Did she give you any chocolate today?” Woohyun ask Myungsoo and he shook his head. “How about you?” Myungsoo ask Woohyun the same question and he shakes his head. They both sigh together, “She always gave us chocolate…” Woohyun’s shoulder deflates. On the way to chemistry class, they heard a conversation that mention your name and they both hide behind the wall to eavesdrop. “Hyung are you going to that confession later?” Yoseob ask Junhyung. “Yup.” He answers. “But, you don’t even know who that person is.” Kikwang comments. “I already knew who that person was.” Junhyung smirk. “Who?!” They ask. “____” Junhyung answer, Woohyun and Myungsoo eyes widen. “____?!” Yoseob ask in shock. “Are you going to accept her feelings?” Dongwoon question. “Yup.” Junhyung shut his locker. “Really?!” They gasped. “But, hyung do you really love her?” Yoseob ask. “Nope, I only want her body.” Junhyung laugh and walk to the next class.

“What are we going to do?” Myungsoo asks. “We have to stop her.” Woohyun shout. “How?” Myungsoo question. “The next lesson is the most important period for this whole plan.” Woohyun answer. “We need to ask others for help.” Woohyun said and Myungsoo nodded. As they walk to the next class, they discuss their plans. “SungJong-ah, hyung have something for you.” Woohyun said. “What?” SungJong asks. “No actually, everyone have something too.” Woohyun smile. “What?” The rest gather. “Myungsoo is treating us food later during break!” Woohyun cheer. “Really?! The stingy Myungsoo?!” They ask in shock. “Yup!” Myungsoo answer. “That’s something good.” Dongwoo nodded his head. “But, in one condition.” Woohyun continue. “The break ends at 10.30am, you have to hold ____ till 10.25am then you can leave the cafeteria.” Woohyun stated the condition. “Why?” Sungyu asks. “You see both of us have something surprises for her.” Woohyun lied. “Oh ~” They giggle. “So promise?” Woohyun asks. “Promise!” They reply. Then, Myungsoo and Woohyun high-five.

“Please grab your stuff and process to the lab now.” The class chairman shouted. “____-ah, are you ready later?” Hyemi asks. “Ne.” You smile and went out of the class. *There will be no confession later ~* Myungsoo smirk. While walking to the lab, “Ah~ I forgot something in class. I will go get it.” Woohyun said. “You need us to follow you?” Hoya asks. “Nah ~ it’s okay. I will be back soon, your should go to the lab first.” Woohyun smile. “Be fast Okays?” Sungyu said. “Ne ~” Woohyun run back to class.

Myungsoo took a small peek on his watch, “ahhh…” He cried. “You Okays hyung?” SungJong asks. “I think I got a stomachache, I will be going to the toilet.” Myungsoo acted. “You sure you will be fine without us?” SungYeol concern. “Ne…I just need you to bring my stuff to the lab.” Myungsoo passes his books to SungYeol. Before, he runs back to the class. “Oh! Before I forgot.” He passes his wallet to SungYeol. “Remember the agreement, bring her along and just order anything to eat without me.” Myungsoo order and run back to class. “Weird…” They mumble and they just ignore since Myungsoo is weird.

“Why are you so slow?!” Woohyun lecture Myungsoo. “Blame SungYeol.” He trying to catches his breath. “Did you pass them your wallet?” Woohyun confirms with Myungsoo. “Ne… Remember to paid half back to me.” Myungsoo remind Woohyun. “Yahyah, if this success I am willing to paid double back to you.” Woohyun laugh. “Nope, just half. ____ is someone I have feeling for too.” Myungsoo answer. “Oh, 1 more thing.” Woohyun look at Myungsoo seriously. “If we are caught by the teacher for skipping classes, let’s go detention together.” Woohyun said. “Fine…” Myungsoo agree and they both enter the class. “Do you know reach box?” Woohyun ask Myungsoo. “I saw she places it under her table, with a purple ribbon on it.” Myungsoo recalled. The two guy starts to search for the box, “you sure?” Woohyun reassure with Myungsoo again. “Yeah. I saw it with my own eyes.” Myungsoo scratch his head. “I think…” He mumbles.

Then, a purple box caught the eyes of Woohyun at the table behind. “Is it this box?” Woohyun show Myungsoo. “Yeah!” He smiles. “Pabo! We search the wrong table all along.” Woohyun and Myungsoo embarrass. “So, what are we going to do now?” Myungsoo asks. “Erm… hide somewhere and eat this chocolate.” He smiles. “Good idea.” Myungsoo nodded. Myungsoo peek his head out, “hyung. No one outside, let’s run.” He calls. The two guys run out of the classroom and towards the basketball indoor sport hall.

LAB

“Don’t you feel weird?” Sungyu ask Hoya. “Yup, how Myungsoo stuck in the toilet for so long?” Hoya giggles. “Where are them?” Sungyu furrowed his eyebrow. “Myungsoo may be still in the toilet, call Woohyun.” Hoya answer. Sungyu secretly took out his phone out and dial Woohyun’s number. But, no one answer. “Aish, that guy.” Sungyu ruffles his hair. “I guess they are planning the surprises for someone, so they skipped class.” Hoya wriggles his eyebrow. “Maybe…” Sungyu answer. *Still not right…* Sungyu thought.

OUTSIDE OF INDOOR SPORT HALL

Both of them sat outside on the staircase, “you sure no one will found us?” Myungsoo asks. “Yup. The court is under renovation till next Monday.” Woohyun smile. Suddenly, Woohyun’s phone vibrates and the screen wrote Sungyu. Woohyun hung up and the phone and off it. “Myungsoo, off your phone incase the gang call you.” Woohyun told him and Myungsoo also off his phone. “Let’s eat chocolate!” Woohyun giggles and unwrap the box.

Both of them each took a piece and bites it. “It’s so delicious!” They squeal. “I am jealous.” Woohyun pout. “So am I…” Myungsoo look at the chocolate. “Myungsoo-ah, do you really love her?” Woohyun ask. “Yup. How about you?” Myungsoo ask back. “Duh.” Woohyun make a goofy face. “Let’s have a fair match.” Woohyun let out his hand. “Deal.” Myungsoo shake Woohyun’s hand and smirk. *I am going to win!* they thought in unison.

INFINITE’S SIDE

“Where the hell are them?!” Sungyu getting annoyed. “Are we still going to follow their condition?” SungJong ask. “I guess so…They maybe there later…” Hoya answer. “Then, let’s get the lead female!” Dongwoo said.

“____, let’s go for break together!” SungYeol said. “But…” You hesitated. “Myungsoo is treating you know, you have to wait million years later if you missed it.” Dongwoo continue. You thought about it awhile, “Noona ~” SungJong pouts. *I guess it will be alright?* you thought. “Noona~” SungJong puppy eyed you. “Fine!” You gave in and went to the cafeteria.

WOOHYUN AND MYUNGSOO’S SIDE

They hide behind the big oak tree, waiting for Junhyung to arrive. “What time is it now?” Woohyun asks. “10.15am” Myungsoo reply. “He should be here by now…” Woohyun mumbles. “There he is!” Myungsoo point. “Ready?” Woohyun asks. “Of course.” Myungsoo smirk.

“Yah! Yong Junhyung!” Woohyun call with a Myungsoo with cold expression. “Tsk.” Junhyung smirk. “What are you smirking at?” Woohyun ask in vex. “Where is ____?” Junhyung ask. “She wouldn’t be coming.” Woohyun continue. “Why wouldn’t she be coming? She purposely asks me to come here and confess to me.” Junhyung sat on the bench behind him and gave them a stupid face. *I feel like punching him now.* Woohyun clenches his fist.

Myungsoo throw the box of chocolate they finished awhile ago at Junhyung, “Do you think she really like you? She just acts so that she can trick you, helping all those girls you harm and I can’t believe the almighty Yong Junhyung is so stupid.” Myungsoo smirk. “Get a mirror and look at yourself, look at that disgusting smirks of yours. It makes me want to vomit everything out.” Myungsoo added. “She just wants to trick you.” Woohyun laugh. “Let’s go hyung, no point wasting time at Loser Yong!” Myungsoo laugh and walk away with Woohyun. Junhyung on another hand was boiling with anger he throws and step the box. Cursing a few words under his breath.

“Did you saw his face?” Myungsoo act and Woohyun laugh his off. “Where did you go?!” Sungyu said. “We thought you wanted to give her a surprises?!” Hoya shouted. “Noona, stop crying.” SungJong comfort you. You got up from your seat, “I forgot to pass the chocolates to the both of you.” You sniff and went to the toilet and wash your face.

NOW

“Yeah, I remember.” Myungsoo smile. “I felt guilty doing that after on…” Myungsoo continue. “Why?! We are protecting her even in a wrong way, if not she could have got more hurt.” Woohyun said. “True…” Myungsoo agree with him. “I just feel happy that she likes no one anymore.” Myungsoo laugh. Out of nowhere, what happen during the afternoon came back to Woohyun’s mind.

“Myungsoo-ah…” Woohyun call and place his hand on top of his eyes afraid tears might flow out. “What?” He answers. “Promise me to take care of ____ with everything you can.” Woohyun’s voice turns shaky. “Why? I thought you don’t like me to stay near her or don’t you love her anymore?” Myungsoo question. “No! I love her, I will protect her, I will take care of her and I will never hurt her.” He answer and a tear slip out of his eyes. *But, I can’t do it anymore…* He cried. “Then, why are you asking me this?” He asks. “I am afraid one day I am not around her anymore, no one will take care of her…” He cried. *You are the only person I can entrust her too…* He thought. “Oh, to where?” He asks. “Maybe, holiday?” Woohyun lied. “Oh…” Myungsoo reply. “You haven’t answer me…” He asks again. “Of course, I will protect her!” Myungsoo assure. “Good…” He feel ease.

“There’s an extra key under the flower pot outside my house, if anything happen use that key to go in her house and she hate people lie to her. So, don’t ever lie to her! If she is sad, just hug her and let her cry in your arms. Plus, she cannot eat walnut. If she ate it she will get rashes, did you heard me?” Woohyun asks. “I heard you, hyung why are you saying stuffs like this… It’s weird…like going somewhere far away and not coming back…” Myungsoo raise an eyebrow. “I wish I could just leave so I don’t need to face her anymore with all this guilt…” Woohyun mumbles. “What?” Myungsoo asks. “Nothing…” Woohyun reply.

“A game of basketball?” Myungsoo suggest. “Why not?” Woohyun wipe away the tears and play a game with Myungsoo. After an hour, Woohyun went home and he saw you standing outside the door waiting for him to come back. Having the urge to crying again, Woohyun run towards you and hug you tight in his arms. “Oppa…” You called in worried. “Please, don’t pull away. I beg you…” Woohyun cried. Not knowing what to do, you hug him back tight and having a thought that your hugs can make him happy.

*Every minutes, every second and everything I could do and spent with you is limited. I just want to cherish it with you…I love you…* Woohyun cried harder.

-----------------------------------

T___________T I cried!

Really touching! T____T

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, SUBBING AND VIEWING THIS FANFICS!

KAMSAHAMINDA!