My Prince!

My FairyTales!

~~~Flashback~~~

“Hey! Will you stop crying? Such a cry baby.” The bullies pull your ponytail.

“Yah! Don’t bully her if not I will punch everyone here!” Woohyun push them away from you and protect you from them.

“Woohyun oppa…” You cried as you rub your eyes.

“PUNCH HIM!” The bullies shout.

Woohyun punch every one of them back till they retreat and run away. He then walk towards you and pat your head. “It’s okay; don’t cry anymore oppa is here now to protect you.” He smiles at you with his eyes smile.

“Come on lets go home.” He stood up and let out of his hand waiting for you to hold it. “I can’t move…”I said as I tried to get my breathing pace back. “Why?” Woohyun look at you in shock. Woohyun saw your knee is injured from running away just now.

“You should tell oppa just now, I will punch them harder.” He curls your hair behind your ear and his back facing you. “Hop on, oppa will piggy back you home.” He smiles. You smile and crawl slowly onto his back and lay your head on his back. “Oppa, you are the best.” You whisper softly.

He got up and said. “OMO! ~~~~-ah you got heavier.” You got annoyed. “NAM WOOHYUN YOU ARE A MEANIE!” You scream.

~~~NOW~~~

You rush out from your apartment and towards Woohyun. “Mianhae oppa, I overslept again.” You struck your tongue out. “Its okay, my princess.” Woohyun pinch your nose and both of you start walking to school.

I guess I have to introduce myself a bit. My name is ~~~~, I am seventeen years old currently studying in Seoul high school along with my best friend Infinite and childhood hero Nam Woohyun! Woohyun is really caring, sweet and handsome. There always girls from other school or classes give him chocolate or confess to him. Woohyun oppa is also the captain of the basketball team and a member of the student leader club. Actually, with his score he could attend better school. But, he just doesn’t want to attend.

“Why are you so quiet?” Woohyun ask.

“Nothing, thinking about some stuffs…” You answer.

“Is it about me?” He beams.

“May be?” You beam too.

He chuckle in a cute manner and start walking backwards so he could see your face. “Why are you walking backwards?’ You ask him with a smile. “So, I can see your pretty face princess.” He put his hand in his pocket and stares at you happily.

“Are you excited oppa? It’s the first day of school today!” You jump up and down. “Nope, I know I will be in the same class with you again.” He grins. “Stop being so cheeky.” You smile. “Why you don’t like it?” He stops walking and lean in near to your face. “No I love it~” You starts walking again.

Woohyun’s POV

“No, I love it~” She reply me with a smile. *Every time you smile, my heart will beat faster. How I wish you will tell me that you love me one day, my princess.* I look at her back as she walks ahead of me.

“Oppa, hurry up!” She waved. “Coming!” I run towards her as we walk to school together.

(Inside the class)

“~~~~!” SungJong yell and hug you in joy.

“Good morning, Sungjong-ah!” You smile and hug him back.

“It’s great to be in the same class with you again! Isn’t Woohyun hyung in the same class with us?” He looks back and forth to search for Woohyun. “Ah…actually…” You scratch your cheek with your fingers.

(Just now)

“Let’s go check out which class we belong oppa~” You grab his hand and pull him to the notice board. “Like I said, we will be in the same class again.” He reply as you pulled him to the notice board.

“OMO! Is Nam Woohyun sunbae!” A girl screams. “OhMyGod! I am so envious her!” Another girl whisper to her friend. “Oppa, come on check it.” As you check the right hand side of the notice board. “Okays, princess.” He starts checking the left hand side of the board.

“~~~~, your name is here. Class 2C, let’s go.” Woohyun grab your left hand and begin to walk. “Wait!” You halted. “Your name is not at 2C oppa.” You shouted. “What?! You must be short-sighted.” He anxiously got back to the notice board. Woohyun’s face dropped, *this can’t be right?!* He checks again. “See! I told you so! I am not short-sighted!” You pouted. *WHY?!* Woohyun mentally screams.

(PRESENT)

“So, this happened.” You told SungJong who was wiping his tears away from his eyes with his finger. “How dumb hyung is…” He continued. “KYAAA! L OPPA IS THE SAME CLASS WITH US!” “OMO! HOYA OPPA, SUNGYEOL OPPA AND SUNGJONG OPPA TOO!” The girls started screaming in joy. “Now then they saw me?” SungJong rolled his eyes and I giggle.

“Good morning!” Hoya and SungYeol wave to us. “Morning!” I wave back to them. “Morning~” Myungsoo greet you with a sweet smile. “Morning!” you greet him back in a hyper way and he giggle your silliness.

“Yah yah, what’s with all this screaming about?!” The female teacher walks into the class and saw the four handsome guys standing in front of her. “Oh, good morning.” The teacher fixes her hair.

Everyone sat down in random seats and the teacher started introduces herself. “My name is Park Hyori; call me Miss. Park or seonsaengmin. I will be your homeroom teacher this year please take care of me well.” She bow and keep staring at myungsoo.

*I guess seonsaengmin fall in love with Myungsoo oppa too.* you look at L who don’t even care.

(Woohyun’s POV)

*Why am I in this class?!* I lay my head on the table and cry mentally. “Oh! Morning bro!” Dongwoo came in the class and wanted a high-five from me which I don’t care. “Oh~ someone miss his’s princess.” Sungyu tease Woohyun where he places his hand on Dongwoo’s shoulder.

“Shhhh! HYUNG EVERYONE WILL KNOW!” I hush him.

“Actually, everyone knew other than ~~~!” Both of them smirk. “Really?!” I replied in surprises. “IT’S OBVIOUS!” Both of them respond together. “You are like, hey princess miss me?” Dongwoo imitate me and Sungyu hyung imitate her. “You are funny oppa~” Sungyu hyung laugh weirdly with his hand covering his mouth. “But, I miss you.” Dongwoo pouted at Sungyu hyung.

“Wait! Firstly, she doesn’t laugh like that! Secondly, do I look that ugly?!” I pointed at Dongwoo. “Yah!” Dongwoo punch me on the arm. “Okays, I over acted. Sorry prince charming!” Sungyu hyung continue teasing me.

“Oppa!” A disgusting and familiars voice scream and clinch onto my arm and she laid her face onto my shoulder. “I miss you!” She pouted in disgust. “Yah!” I pull my arm back and brush my sleeve. “My arm is for my girlfriend only! And not you Ji Ae!” I spat the facts at her face. “But, I am your girlfriend oppa.” She wants to embrace me which I run away from her and hide behind Sungyu hyung. “No! YOU ARE NOT!” I rejected her again.

“What all this running about?! GIRLS STOPS SCREAMING! EVERYONE SIT DOWN!” He growl at the class. The teacher starts introduce himself to the class, “I will be your homeroom teacher this year, and my name is Kang DongHo. Call me, Mr.Kang understand?” “Neh!” everyone reply him.

“Without wasting any more time, let’s choose our chairman and vice-chairman. I want a female and a male understand?” He ordered. Ji Ae raised her hand eagerly waiting for the teacher to call her. *I have a bad feeling…* I thought worry about myself.

“Ji Ae!” The teacher called. “I think Nam Woohyun suit this position of chairperson and I wish you give me this chances to be the vice-chairperson as I wish to help the class along with Woohyun.” She acts innocently. *WHAT?!* I scream in my mind.

“Rest in peace.” Dongwoo whisper and pray for me. “Hmmm…that’s a good idea Ji Ae! Hope you and Woohyun-si will work well with each other. I have to go for a meeting, self-revision time.” Mr.Kang closes his book and leaves the class.

I laid back and my jaws dropped in disbelieve. “Bro, what materials you want for your coffin to be?” Dongwoo took out a pen and he is ready to copy anything I said. “Stop playing at this time.” Sungyu push Dongwoo’s arm and he gave Sungyu a face.

“Since you got this position means more work, what happen to the club now? The competition is coming…” Sungyu remind me. Dongwoo turn back and give me a serious look. *! More work…* I mentally face-palm myself. “About that I will discuss it with coach no worries.” I promise them.

Yours’POV

“Okays! Let’s change seats now. It’s very simple everyone gets a number tags here and check where you sit from the whiteboard. Hurry up!” Miss. Park rushes everyone. “Did you get number 20?!” A girl asks her friend. “So unlucky! So far from myungsoo oppa!” Another one stomp her foot.

“What number did you got?” SungJong ask me. “I don’t know…I haven’t opened yet.” I told him. “Hope you got 38! So you will sit beside me.” Hoya taps my shoulder. “Hurry up and open it!” SungYeol exclaim. I opened the paper and it’s number 3. “3…” I say softly. “We know we have eyes to see.” SungYeol disturb you. “OMO!” SungJong screams.

“YAH! LEE SUNGJONG DO YOU WANT TO SCARE US TO DEATH?!” SungYeol hit SungJong’s head. “Ani…Is just that ~~~ is going to sit beside myungsoo hyung. So, I was shock.” He rubs his head. “Oh…” You nodded your head.

“Okays, everyone sit down! Class is starting now.” The teacher claps both of her hand together.

Myungsoo’s POV

I saw ~~~ walking towards me, my heart beat faster than ever. *Could it be…?* “Myungsoo oppa please take care of me.” She sat beside me and slime happily. I couldn’t believe this, today is my lucky day! *Yes!* I cheered inside my head. “Why are you so happy?” She ask me in confuse. “Nothing~” I reply her with a smile.

Yours’ POV

“BIINNGG!” The bell rang. *Recess time!* I cheer and stretch my arm. “Let’s go.” Myungsoo oppa said. We walk out of the class together. “~~~~!” Woohyun scream and hug me with his cheek rubbing against mine. “I miss you my princess.” He pout and continue hug me tightly. “Heyhey, no hugging in school.” Myungsoo hit Woohyun’s arm.

“Look like prince charming really misses his princess so much.” Dongwoo tease Woohyun again. I titled my head to the left. “Prince…?” Woohyun stomp on Dongwoo’s feet hard. “Owww!” Dongwoo hop around while holding his feet. “Is Dongwoo oppa Okays?” I ask worried. “He is Okays, let’s go and grab a meal what do you want to eat princess?” Woohyun grab my hand and pull me to the cafeteria. “HYUNG!” Dongwoo look at Sungyu. “Let’s go.” Sungyu wraps his arm around Dongwoo’s neck and pull him to the cafeteria.

“Yah, I am so full!” SungYeol rubs his stomach. I giggle at his action; they are so cute and funny. “Do you want ice-cream?” Woohyun ask. “Oh! Hyung I want!” SungJong shout. “Me too!” SungYeol claim. “Get it yourself! So do you want ice-cream princess?” Woohyun asks again. I shake my head as I am full. “Hyung you are bias!” SungJong pouted. “If you are a girl, I will do the same for you.” Woohyun respond.

“Erm…oppa, I need to get something from my locker. See you after school.” You told Woohyun and left to your locker.

Myungsoo’s POV

“Hey guys, I need to go to the washroom. Catch you guys up after school for practice.” I lied and follow ~~~. I lean against the locker, waiting for her to finish getting her stuffs. “Hey…” I called her. “Yo!” She replies happily. “Are you running away from Woohyun?” I ask her. “Why would I? I love being around Woohyun oppa.” We start walking back to class. “How about me?” I ask then I got nervous.

“Hmmm…” She taps her finger on her chin. “I love it too!” She beams.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HeyHey, everyone ! Just wanna say thank You :DDD

I dont know if this chapter is good or not...HOPE YOUR LIKE IT!

It's a gift for liking my story xD I wanted to post after exam. But, I can't take it anymore xDDD

I wanna thanks viewers who sub my story~

Eun_Hae22, kareena_moon91, KimiTenshi, TiffyPops, maylisay, JvlsAngel :DDD, -Ashley-, nacsm03 and jaeyinn!

Last but not least , people who viewed this forewords !

REALLY THANK YOU AND REALLY TOUCHED BY IT ! *BOWS* T-T

PLEASE CONTINUE SUPPORT ME !

thanks you !