After school

My FairyTales!

“Ding Dong Ding Dong~.” The last bell rang and everyone starts to leave the classroom to their co-curricular activities as everyone is preparing for the open house.

“~~~~, are you coming with us?” Myungsoo ask while you pack your bag about to leave the classroom. “Mianhae, I have activities today. I will visit your after that. Okay?’ You smile. “Okays…”Myungsoo smile too.

AT CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES

“Hey, good afternoon everyone.” You greet as you place your bag on the shelves. “Good afternoon!” Hyemi your friend greeted you back. “How’s class today? Are you still study in the same class as Woohyun oppa?” She asks in joy. “Class was fun, I got a friendly form teacher and I didn’t got into the same class with Woohyun oppa this year. He’s too smart…” You pouted as you wear your apron.

“Okays, let’s learn how to make cupcakes with cartoon on it.” The chairperson of the club said as you sat beside Hyemi. “This year theme is fairytales. So, we are going to make cupcakes with cute design on it. Everyone hurry up and get the ingredients.” Then you heard one of your mate’s conversations. “Let’s make one for Infinite; I heard they are going to have a friendly match with CheongDa high school next week on open house.” A girl said. “Yea! A star one for Woohyun oppa!” Her friend beam.

“What are you thinking about?” Hyemi place the ingredients nicely on the table. “Nothing…” You answer and help her by wasting the blows. *I will make one for Woohyun oppa too!* you thought.

AFTER YOUR CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES

“~~~, bye! See you tomorrow!” Hyemi waved and you wave back with a smile. You pick up your bag and slung it over your shoulder and you went to the indoor sport hall to find Infinite. When you open the door, balls are bouncing around and the sound of people running around echo the whole gym.

You saw Infinite was training hard so you went to the corner where they put their bags and sat down. After awhile, you got bored. You took out your personal sketchbook and a pencil and start drawing Woohyun as he was shoot the basketball into the basket.

As you draw, your eyes lid feel heavy and you fall asleep while hugging your knee. Your pencil and sketchbook slip out from your hand as you slowly fall asleep.

Woohyun’s POV

“5 minutes break!” I told Infinite who were exhausted from training. I saw her fall asleep at the corner, I walk towards her and lay her down using my bag as a pillow and I took my jacket placed on the chair and cover her not wanting her to get a cold. *Sweet dream princess.* I brush her hair to one side and look at her pretty face.

“Yah, stop looking at your princess. Let’s continue practice.” Sungyu said. I stood up and look at the clock which shows 7pm. “Let’s end at 7.30pm.” I said. “YAY!” SungJong cheer.

After 30 minutes, “I am fatigue.” SungYeol sat down and rest. “I will take care from here. You can go home.” I told them. “Oh, someone wants some personal time with her princess.” Dongwoo tease. “Come on, let’s go guys!” Sungyu told the rest of the Infinite. “Hyung, let’s go~” SungJong pull Myungsoo who doesn’t want to leave.

I clear up everything and sat besides her drinking a mouth of water from my water bottle. I close the cap of the water bottle and stare at her pretty face again. *Must be having a sweet dream right princess?* I smile.

As I look around, I spotted a sketchbook and a pencil beside her. *As messy as always.* I pick up the sketchbook, I saw a sketch of me trying to shoot the basketball into the basket and words are written below by her.

“My hero.” She wrote. I beam into happiness and flip the pages in front there are many sketch of me in it some was written as “My best friend.” And some was “The person I could not leave without.”

I hugged the sketch book tightly in my arms and my upper body turning left and right in joy. * I didn’t know I am so important to her.* I smile widely with my eyes shuts.

“Oppa, is training over?” She asks me while she rubs her eyes. *…* I thought, what happen if she saw me with her sketchbook in my arms?! “What are you holding?” She looks at me in suspicions. “Not...h...i...n...g...” I stutter.

“My sketchbook!” She point. “No, you are dreaming! It’s my homework.” I hide it behind my back. “OPPA, I SAW IT! GIVE ME BACK!” She starts jumping up and down trying to grab her sketchbook back while I hold it up high.

“Give me back!” She demand trying to reach while tip-toe. “Sure, answer my question first.” I ask. “What?” She reply continues jumping up and down. “Why are you drawing me without my permission?” I smile.

YOURS’S POV

“Why are you drawing me without my permission?” Woohyun smile. *Why did I draw him anyways?* I ask myself. “I don’t know.” I stomp my feet. “You know that’s not a reason princess~” Woohyun lean his face nearer to you.

“Aish, I give up! You can have it if you want!” I grab my bag and storm out of the indoor sport hall angrily.

WOOHYUN’S POV

She left the indoor sport hall angrily without turning back. *! I went overboard, I should just return in to her just now.* I grab my stuff and chase after her.

“Sorry princess, don’t be angry anymore please.” I pouted at her. She ignored me and continues walking out of the school. “Don’t ignore me please; I am sorry I promise I wouldn’t disturb you anymore. I will return you your sketchbook too please~” I begged her; I hate it when she ignore me.

“I will do anything, just don’t ignore me.” I said. She stops moving and turn around with a smirk on her face. “Anything?” She asks again. “Yes, anything.” I confirm.

“I want Woohyun oppa do aegyo for me.” She said with her smile. *I thought what she going to say, I thought I did aegyo to her almost every day?* I wonder. “It’s Okays if you don’t want too.” She said with a face and her back facing me.

“Princess ~~~, don’t be angry with me anymore. Please~” I did aegyo in front of everyone on the streets and they stare at me. *I see what she means…* I feeling embarrassed.

“Okays, I forgive you~.” She skips happily to me and took her sketchbook back from my hand with her cute smile. My heart softens looking at her smile and forgot about how embarrassing it was just now. *As long as she is happy.* I smile.

“~~~-ah, are you hungry?” I ask her. She nodded her head, “Let’s have dinner together!” She grabs my arm. “What you want to eat?” I ask her again. “I want to eat MacDonald!” She cheers happily. “That’s all?” She nodded her head with a smile. “Oppa will treat you then as a repay too.” I smile. “YAY!!” She cheers and we walk to the nearest MacDonald.

We got into MacDonald and got a seat near the window. “What meal do you want? Oppa will buy for you.” As I place my bag on the seat beside me. “Happy meal!” She replies.

“Wait…Happy meal? How old are you already? Are you still a kid?” I look at her. “Yes, I want a happy meal.” She confirms her order. “Okays if you say so princess…” I went to line up.

YOURS’ POV

*Is it wrong to eat Happy meal at this age?* I wonder. Later, I saw a tray in front of me and I kept my hand phone inside my bag. “Your happy meal, princess.” Woohyun pass me my food.

I quickly open the box and unwrap the plastic bag that covers the toy. “Pikachu!” I scream in happiness. “That’s the reason you want to eat happy meal?” Woohyun ask. I nodded my head and smile. “You are a kid for sure.” He slips a mouth of coke.

“It’s not wrong that I love Pikachu so much, I am trying to collect each one of them and I left one more which only will be release by next week.” I said proudly. “Do you love Pikachu so much?” Woohyun ask. “Yup! I love marshmallow too.” I smile and eat my fries.

WOOHYUN’S POV

*I hope you stay as cheerful as always ~~~.* I smile and continue eating. After an hour, “I am so full~” She rub her tummy. “You are becoming SungYeol soon.” I . “I don’t want too!” She stops her action.

*She is so adorable.* I thought. “Let’s go home.” I stood up and slung my bag over my shoulder. We left that fast food restaurant and walk along the road.

“ZOOM!” A motorcycle zoom across, I pull her into my arms. “Yah! Do you know how to drive a motorcycle?!” I scream. “Oppa…” I look down at her. “Thank you!” she thanks me and hugs me. My heart stops at that moment and a light red flush cover my face. Then, I let go of her. “Hurry up let’s go.” I walk faster.

“Is there something wrong?” She asks me. “Nothing.” I spat. She grab my hand, we were holding hands. *We hold hands…* I thought in shock. “I like this feeling oppa, just like when we are kids. You will always hold my hands everywhere you go.” She sweetly smiles.

Our hands held onto each other as we walk down the road, we were chatting about the past. “Meow~” The cat moans. “Oppa, did you hear a meow?” She looks around finding the owner of the moans. “Meow~” The cat moans again. “There!” She ran towards the cat which was place inside a card board.

“Poor thing…”She hugs the white kitten out of the box. Then I pick up the note beside the box and it said:

To anonymous:

Please take care of her properly if you want her.

From: The ex-owner.

“Why don’t you bring her home?” I ask her. “I can’t the land lord doesn’t allow.” She pats the cat on her head. She put the kitten back and grab my hand running away from the there.

“Night.” She closes the door.

NO ONE’S POV

You were doing homework, then you hear droplets hitting heavily on the window and you thought about the kitten. You quickly grab an umbrella and run towards the place again.

When you reach there the kitten was gone, you were shock and start looking around the park shouting for it. “Kitty, kitties are you here?” You walk around. After 30 minutes, you felt guilty and tears well up.

*I am sorry…* tears flow down your cheeks as you walk home. When you reach home and lay on your bed. *I can’t think negative! Kitty must be save by someone with big heart!*

Then you shut your eyes forcing yourself to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone :DDDD

Thank you for viewing and sub my story *bow* T-T

Having my national exam this week and next week ....

CONTINUE LOVE ME PLEASE !

Comment & sub please :DDDD

PLEASE TREAT ME WELL TOO :DDDDD

THANKS !