Unacceptable Reality.

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckHox5dFFwY&feature=related

I was listening to this song when I am writing this chpater, listen to it okays? Thanks ^^v

------------------------------------------------

Awhile later you went back home yourself, you told them not to follow you. You can’t accept the reality. You can’t accept the fact that Woohyun is not around you anymore, the lift of the elevator open and you walk out. Your hairs are all messy; your tears flows out nonstop and you feel no energy in your body. You walk to the door of your house which was left unlock, your eyes shifted its view to the blue door next door. You thought you it’s could be a dream. You went over there standing there staring blankly at the door.

You bang onto the door, “Woohyun oppa open the door.” You called. “Oppa open the door!” you cried. “Nam Woohyun!” You yelled in pain. The longer you knock onto the door, the more tears it’s flow and the more hopeless you feel. “Please open the door…” you broke down, legs are all jelly and your face leaning against the door. “Please open the door and tell me this is all a dream…” you shut your eyes. “I know you are inside just open the door…” you cry. “Just come out…I don’t mind you ignore me anymore…I don’t mind you and Ji Ae being a couple anymore…I just want you around me…” you continue knock onto the door. “Please…” Your fist hurts.

“DING.” Something dropped onto the floor, you look at the floor. The key of Woohyun’s house was there, you reach out for it. You push the key into the lock and twisted it anti-clockwise. After that, you pull yourself up with your remaining energy. You walk into the empty and lonely house that uses to be covered by laughers and jokes. You use your finger to traces every scratches on the coffee table that both of you always do your homework together, the sofa that both of you always sat together, the counter outside the kitchen where you will always sit looking at Woohyun figures while he was cooking amazing dinner for you, the dining table where both of you will sit there and eat.

Memories just replay one by one in your mind and now you are now standing in front of the door of Woohyun’s bedroom, you enter and his sense is still there. You walk in step by step; you sat on his bed hugging his pillow and pick up his photo frame on his night stand. You caress the picture of Woohyun with your finger, tears dripped on the surface on the glass photo frame. You hug the pillow tighter, *Woohyun oppa…* you thought. “Why did you leave me here…? You promise me you wouldn’t leave me…Do you know how much I miss you?” You lay on his bed, shutting your eyes tight.

Times passes slowly, someone came into Woohyun’s bedroom. “_____...” He called softly and you knew who it was. You ignore him not wanting to talk to anyone, you just want him. “Let’s go home…” Myungsoo said and you just continue lay there. “Noona…” SungJong cried. “______, please don’t be like this…” Hoya said and you sat up. “Tell me the truth, do your knew this all along? The fact that he is leaving? The fact that he is being blackmail by Ji Ae? The fact that he wouldn’t come back anymore? The fact that all the things he did were all acting…?” You said and they remain silent.

You laugh and walk out of Woohyun’s house in disappointment. You walk into your house and shut the door. Your saw all those boxes on your table, you walk over and remove the cover. You saw the box with tiara prints all over, tears just flow out. The Pikachu you always wanted with a little note there written “I can’t pass it to her today… I have a fight with her today…” Every small little things you wanted are all there. Next, the box you threw away. “He took it away that day…” You murmurs and took out everything from that box. You held onto the bunny he sews for you in the past.

Under the box there is a few paper, it was all Woohyun’s feelings.

Today, I hurt her again. I thought we could enjoy this camping together as a classmate or even a friend. But, I was wrong. Ji Ae saw everything and she fall into the slope. I lied to her telling her the facts we could go back to the past, we can live the way like the past and I told her I wouldn’t turn back to the monster oppa she hate her the most. But, I knew I can’t continue that promise we make together. Times to times, I wonder if I am doing the right thing all along. Am I protecting her or am I harming her? Whenever I saw tears flows down from her cheek, I felt like hugging her but I can’t…

I am a selfish jerk who kissed her every time she felt asleep, I only could confessed to her whenever she fall asleep. I am being a coward here… I…. told her hurtful words…I told her that she was a toy for me to play with, a girl that I could find with just a snap a finger… What hurt me most is when Myungsoo came into the indoor sport hall and punch me hard on my face telling me that she was hurt when I didn’t save her… She faint because of me…

The next letter,

To my lovely princess,

Hey ______, by the time you read this letter oppa will not in Seoul now I will be at London and I wouldn’t be coming back anymore. I know I am wrong for leaving you behind, breaking all those promises we make together, the lies I said to you wasn’t true. I know I am being selfish at times not telling you stuffs at times, I have a reason for not telling you. That secret was my feelings for you, I am afraid that you wouldn’t accept it…I am such a idiot right? I am leaving Marshmallow to you, I hope she could be there for you when I am not around you anymore… She’s like our daughter right? Hahahs…Jagiya, May I call you that here? Jagiya, I always wanted to call you but mouth and held your hands tightly not letting you to go and hugging you in my arms. But, I can’t anymore… Jagiya, I am leaving now…I wouldn’t be coming back anymore. Please move on…I will entrust you to Myungsoo alright? When I am not around remember to tell Myungsoo to protect you okay? I already told him what to do so don’t be worry. Don’t find ways to contact me, you wouldn’t find me anymore.... I have something to tell you, I wouldn’t forget you. Thanks for the memories you planted in my heart, passing by my life and that smile of yours. Do you know it’s really warm and sweet? Lastly, there will always be a place for in me and that’s call my heart. I love you…

You try to inhale oxygen in, there is many other paper behind too but it was all filled with the word sorry. You just continue crying hugging those letters or little stuff Woohyun gave you in your arms. “Pabo…Nam Woohyun pabo… Who said you are allowed to pass me to another guy...?” You mumble.

“Meow…” Marshmallow moans. You reach out your hand and patted her head in tears, “you are the most important thing he left for me…Your appa…He leave us and he wouldn’t be coming back anymore…it’s now you and me…Marshmallow…” You cried and she your hand. “Your appa really is a jerk right? But, his is the jerk I loved most…” Then, you went into your room; you almost trip over your own bag which was on the floor. Your sketch book slipped out, you pick up flipping through the pages.

“Now, I know the reason why I always drew you…But, it was too late…” You cry and hug your sketchbook with many different sketches of Woohyun in it. “Why am I so slow…? Why didn’t I realize that I loved you the most…? I am such a idiot…” You murmur and broke down crying. “I am the most selfish one here…” you said.

----------------------------------------------

Another updates here, hehehes :)))

I was crying when I am writing this chapter...

I will updates again later or tomorrow okays? Hehehs :DDD

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, SUBBING AND VIEWING THIS FANTICS!

KAMSAHAMINDA!