Just a little longer.

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSQnfCbJGw

I was listening to this song while I was writing this chapter, listen to it okay? Thank you ^^v

-----------------------------------------------------------

You lay onto the window, your eyes daze out of the window and your mind went blank. The second year all went on camping; you are on the bus and Myungsoo beside you. Basically, other than Myungsoo you don’t want anyone to sit beside you. You lost all your trust to people and the only one you can believe now is Myungsoo. Suddenly, the bus stop. “Everyone the bus broke down; I guess we have to walk there.” The teacher announces and everyone groans. “Hurry up! I have to walk too you know!” The teacher said.

You got down of the bus, not only your bus. But, class 2D too. As the class chairperson you helped the teacher to carry the stuff needed for the camp, “Are you sure you can carry it?” Myungsoo concern and you nodded your head. “I don’t believe you; I need to carry it for you.” He took it away from you and you were about to open your mouth. “I can’t heard you.” He said and you let out a smile. You walk beside Myungsoo, he use one of his hand to carry the bags and another around your shoulder.

“Hyung, noona look so tired.” SungJong told Hoya and they lower their head in sadness. “I wish we could tell her…” Hoya said and SungYeol nudge them. “Remember the promise.” He said and they nodded.

WOOHYUN SIDE

*Our bus broke down…* Woohyun thought and got down of the bus. He as the class chairperson of the class and a gentlemen went to help the teacher. “Teacher, I will carry this.” He said and carries the boxes and start walking leading the class to the destination. “Oppa, it’s heavy.” Ji Ae whined. “Blame that big mouth of yours, who said you want to become the vice-chairperson of this class.” He replies and Ji Ae pouts.

Woohyun are always standing further from his friends, times to times he just want to be alone. His eyes caught you in front, Myungsoo’s arms are around your arms and you lay your head on his arm. He lowers his head a bit, *I could be the one holding her if nothing like this happen…* He thought. He then looks at you again, your face is still pale and eyes are still red. *I want to care for her…* He thought and continues walking.

*I see he did do something mean to her…* Ji Ae smirks and skipped in joy. “Hyemi-ah, you almost got into trouble.” Sungyu said. “My face writes I don’t care!” She said and Dongwoo gave her a high five. “Why should I care about that .” Hyemi said and Dongwoo nodded his head. *She doesn’t know the reason behind…* Sungyu thought and remain silent.

DESTINATION

“Seoul high, welcome to your camping destination!” The teacher declares happily and everyone jaws dropped in surprises. Every one of you is now at the middle of a forest, somehow you like it. It’s peaceful just nice for you. “Hurry up and build the tents.” The teacher clasps her hand and your get to work. You got into the same tent as Hyemi and some of the girls from your class. “Aish! How do we build this?!” Hyemi scratch her hair and you giggle.

You read the manual again. But, you still can’t get it. Woohyun saw he wanted to help you as a classmate thinking that Ji Ae wouldn’t say anything. He was about to walk towards you. But, Myungsoo came and help. He walks backwards and just looks at you feeling low. “You want to help her don’t you?” Ji Ae came out from nowhere. Woohyun jump a bit, “no. Why would I want to help her? I cut ties with her already.” Woohyun replies and enter his tent.

YOUR SIDE

“Myungsoo! You came just in time! Save us!” Hyemi pleaded and you look at him. “You want me to help you?” Myungsoo look at you and you nodded your head. “Then, I will help you.” He ruffles your hair and you gave him a soft smile. “Hyung!” Myungsoo called Hoya and he came to help. Within 5 minutes, the tent is form! “Thanks!” The girls said and you smile. “Your welcome, if you need anything tells me alright?” Myungsoo said and you nodded your head. “Good.” He patted your head and leave with a smile.

You went into your tent, unpacking your stuff and you took out the lucky charm Woohyun gave you. You look at it, soften a bit remembering those memories and place it beside your pillow. *The only thing I left from him…* you thought and Hyemi hug you. “Myungsoo is good, you should date him.” She said and you shook your head. “I am not in a mood for dating now…” You said. “I know…I will always be there supporting you who ever you go with.” Hyemi smile that make you feel warm. “Thanks.” You gave her a soft smile and she got out of the tent.

As the days goes, everything went smoothly until the night.

NIGHT

Lights was out, everyone went to their dreamland except you. Your eyes just couldn’t get shut, every time you shut it. The image of Woohyun appears; you got out of the sleeping bag and out of the tent. You sat down on the soft green grass further away from the tents. You look up and saw the bright stars in the sky. You shove your hand into your pocket and took out the lucky charm.

The lucky charm is now lingering on your middle finger, you lay your chin on your knees as you stare at it. *If you really works, please grant this wish of mine…* you held the lucky charm in between your hands and close your eyes. *I wish Woohyun oppa will turn back to the normal oppa that I always love…* you wished and open your eyes continue looking at those bright stars.

WOOHYUN SIDE

He turn and toss, he can’t fall asleep too. He got out of the tent and saw you sitting on the grass further away from the tent without any jacket. He turns left and right, checking if anyone is awake and he went back to his tent again.

A jacket cover you from the back, you turn around eyes widen and that person sat beside you. “Can’t fall asleep?” He asks and you just stare at him. “Is anything on my face?” He laughs and touches his face. Tears well up, you thought you are dreaming and you pinch your cheek. *It’s not a dream…* you thought and look at Woohyun again. He titled his head a bit and looks at you with his eyes that are filled with love.

You shrugged out from his jacket and return it to him. “Why? You should wear it, what happen if you got a cold?!” Woohyun hurry put it back on you. Tears flows down, “don’t treat me so good please…” You said and Woohyun was taken back. “I can’t accept it…I can’t accept the reality… You are nice to me now and later going back to the mean oppa that I love and hate most…what do you want me to do?!” You cover your face with your hands as you sob.

“I am sorry…” He hugs you. *That feeling that I missed so long…* you thought and you cried even harder. Then, Woohyun open his eyes and saw Ji Ae standing there clenching her fist. *!* He thought. Woohyun let out a little laugher, “you still fall for this don’t you? How naïve…” He said loudly and let you go. You open your eyes and look at him. “I can’t fall asleep so I came out, I saw you sitting here so I thought of playing some tricks on you and you really did fall for it again.” He laugh and stood up about to walk away.

You got up too, hugging him from his waist from the back. “Please! I begged you, change back to the loving oppa for awhile more…just a little more please…” You cried and buried your head on his back. He can feel your tears soaking his shirt, he lower his head. *I miss the feeling when you hugged me too…if I can choose, I want to hug you even longer and stay like this too …but I can’t…* He thought and unwilling pull your hands away from him.

“Stop dreaming, this is the real Nam Woohyun. Do you think there is really such a nice guy in this world?” He scoffs and you tears continue flows. *Stop crying…please not in front of me…I am afraid I can’t take it and ended up hugging you…* He thought. “There is…” You murmured. “That person is you…” You look at him and Woohyun eyes widen a bit. “You are the most kind hearted person I meet in the world, the guy that will never hurt anyone…A guy who cares for his friends and family…That guy who wasted so much time on me…Who save me unteempts times from bad guys…” You said as you inhale oxygen in.

“You must be kidding, most kind hearted person?” He smirks. “I am no different like that senior you loved, cares for his friends and family? Did I? If I had, I wouldn’t leave my mother at London and came here.” He said. “This is boring, I am going back to sleep.” Woohyun faked a yawn and went back into his tent.

You squealed down, crying. “Why can’t you just stay a little longer…? I really miss the Woohyun oppa from the past…Why can’t you just stay a little longer…? How can you treat me so good at the same time and changing back to the demon I hate most within a second…?” You mumble as you cover your faces. Inside the tent, Woohyun shut his eyes, biting his bottom lips to prevent sound from coming out from his mouth. *I hurt her again…* He cried.

Ji Ae on another hand, *do you think you can fool me? You will get it from me tomorrow.” She turns and walks away.

*Why is life so unfair…?* the both of you cry in unison.

---------------------------------------------

Hey another update here, I tear up again T-T

I am getting good comments, I guess :))

Glad that my stories touches your heart, there maybe double update so stay tune :DDD

THANKS FOR SUBBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING THIS FANFICS!

KAMSAHAMINDA :DDDD