Marshmallow

My FairyTales!

The next day, you went to school without Woohyun as he has a meeting early morning. You walked pass the place you found that white cat again, you sigh. *NO! I must think positive!* you clenched both of your hand into a ball nodded.

*But, what happen if kitty was washed away by the river because she want a drink?* you imagine the image. *NONONO!* you shook your head. *Or…kitty was knock out by the tree branches because of the lighting yesterday?! Or maybe…*you then bang onto a person and landed hard on your .

“Owww…” you rub your with your hand. “You shouldn’t be walking like this you know.” Myungsoo knee down and smile. “Oppa…” You blink your eyes. “Hmmm?” He looks at you with his head title.

“Nothing.” You look away. “Here” He let out his hand and pull you up. “Thanks.” You brush away the dust on your skirt. “Your welcome.” He ruffles your hair. “Where’s Woohyun?” He looks around. “Meeting with council.” You smile.

“Really?” Myungsoo look at you. You nodded your head innocently, *Yes!* He thought. He wraps his hand around your shoulder, “Oppa will walk you to class. Let’s go!” He happily cheers. “I thought we are in the same class?” You look at him in confuse. “Oh yeah, let’s go to class together!” He beam and you just giggle at him.

IN CLASS

“You just have to add this and…” You were very uncomfortable as someone was staring for the whole three periods and you can’t even study. “Oppa…you should listen to class.” You point at the blackboard with your pencil and give him an awkward smile. “I already knew how to do.” Myungsoo smile cheeky. “Okays, then teach me how to do this question.” You point at any of the question.

“Nope.” He replies. “Why?!” You respond in surprise. “The reason is because I don’t know how to do.” He smiles with his dimple shown. You slam your face onto the table and look at him again. “I thought you said you know how to do?!” You ask in a disbelieve voice.

“It was a joke.” He continues smiling. You shake your head and cover the right side of your face using your right hand. *She is so adorable.* Myungsoo thought as he continue look at you.

RECESS

“Totally fatigue.” Woohyun mumbles. *How I wish she is right in front of me now.* Woohyun let out a heavy sigh and look up. You were standing there laughing with SungJong and Myungsoo.

“~~~~!” Woohyun runs and hug you. *Times up…* Myungsoo thought. “Morning oppa.” You smile. “I miss you!” He laid his head on your head. “Yah, how many times am I saying this? No touchy!” Myungsoo trying to pull you away from Woohyun strong grip. But, Woohyun just wouldn’t let go of you.

“SungJong-ah helps!” Myungsoo yell. “Ne!” SungJong push Woohyun away from you. “~~~~” Woohyun pout as Myungsoo arm lock him. “Noona, you Okay?” SungJong ask. You chuckle as you find them really funny.

“Yah yah, stop fooling around! Recess going to be over soon.” Sungyu said pulling you along with him. In the cafeteria, you sat in between Sungyu and Dongwoo. “Wae?!” Woohyun stomp his foot like a child.

You look at him and move your shoulder up and down. You point at both Sungyu and Dongwoo, “ask them.” You spoke. Woohyun rested both of his cheek and stare at both of them.

“We are just protecting out DongSaeng from you this ert.” Sungyu slip his orange juice and everyone agreed by nodding their heads. “What did I do this time?!” Woohyun doesn’t get what they mean. “You are hugging her more often.” Dongwoo stated the facts and everyone nodded other than you.

“Both of you are not a couple too.” SungYeol stated another fact. *I wish we were.* Woohyun puffed his cheek. “But, can’t best friend show their love with each other like this?” He defends himself. “Nope!” They all answer at the same time even Hoya who was busy munching his food.

You blink your eyes and look at them over and over again. “Why?” Woohyun ask again. “Do you saw anyone of us hugging her?” Hoya responds swallowing his food. “SungJong!” Woohyun point at him. “Aniyo, I only hug her once in every two weeks.” SungJong defend himself and make a big cross with his hands.

“In conclusion, you are number one in the list.” Sungyu said continue eating. “But!” Woohyun wants to debate. “End of story!” Sungyu ended. You start eating your meals and Woohyun pokes his rice with his chopstick. *Stupid hyung!* He poke his rice again.

After recess, the group spit into half as your have to go to different classes. “Let’s separate from here and meet after school.” Sungyu said. “Bye!” Everyone said. You turn back and saw Woohyun in his gloomy mood.

“I pity Woohyun oppa.” You said while putting your hands behind your back and pouted. “Why??” Myungsoo ask in shock. “He looks so gloomy…”Then SungYeol cover your mouth with his hand. “Don’t let him hear this! He will be happy like mad.” SungYeol turn left and right incase Woohyun is still around.

“Why noona we are protecting you.” SungJong look at you worry. You removed SungYeol’s hand from your mouth, “hugs will not hurt right?” You look at them. “Then, if I hug you like this?” Myungsoo hug you from the back and wrap his hand around your waist. “How do you feel?” You can feel myungsoo breathe from your neck but you feel nothing. “Nothing.” You calmly reply.

“Yah! Kim myungsoo let go!” SungYeol order. “I am going to tell hyungs if you don’t!” SungJong point his finger on him. “Okay, Okays. I will let go of her.” He releases himself from you and walks a few steps backwards with his hand in the air.

“BIINNGGG!!” The bell ring. “Hurry up, we will be late!” SungYeol grab your hand and everyone starts running towards the next class as quickly as possible.

Four of you got into the class from the backdoor and you wipe away your sweat with the back of your hand. *Save!* you thought and let out a breathe “Well well, look who is in the same class as me?” Ji Ae walks up with her friends and a evil smirk on her face.

“What do you want?” Myungsoo stands in front of you. “Nothing, just want to say hi. Is it illegal?” Ji Ae scoffs off. “Hi!” You greeted Ji Ae from myungsoo’s back with a smile.

*Pabo!* SungYeol face palm himself. *Is she an idiot? She can’t see that I am actually eyeing on her?!* Ji Ae thought in disbelieve. “Be careful.” Ji Ae warns and walks back to her seat.

“Why did you greet her?!” SungYeol push your head. “Noona is just kind-hearted.” SungJong hug your head into his chest and rub the place SungYeol pushed you just now. *She is just too adorable.* Myungsoo pinch your cheek.

“Alright, let’s start lesson and no hugging in class.” The teacher point at SungJong. After that lesson continue smoothly, since Myungsoo was seating beside you.

Like always after your activities, you will go and find Infinite at the indoor sport hall and you are humming song as you walk to the door of the sport hall. You heard someone crying; you turn your head and saw a girl running away in tears from the side.

*Poor thing, rejection again.* you thought. As you are about to turn and open the door again Woohyun walk out from the side. Woohyun smile brighten up as he was about to say hi, “meanie.” You enter the sport hall. “Wae?” Woohyun ask as he walks beside you. “How can you reject a girl in such a mean way?” You turn and cross your arm.

A basketball fly towards you, Woohyun protect you by using his back as a shield. “Bang!” The basketball hit hard on his back. “YAH! WHO THREW THIS BALL?!” Woohyun yell and threw the ball back to them. “MIANHAE SUNBAE!” The junior apologized and took the ball.

“Oppa! You Okays?!” You ask Woohyun worried. You wanted to check his back but he hugged you. “~~~, oppa back hurts. Let me hug you and everything will be fine.” He said in a cheesy tone. “Yah! Don’t take this chance to hug her.” Sungyu and the others walk towards the both of you. *Stupid Hyung!* Woohyun thought and release you and sit there with his leg open.

“You hurt?” Hoya concerns you. You shook your head, “Yah, I am the one got hit by the ball here.” Woohyun puffed his cheek and wave his hand up in the sky. “Hyung, don’t be so petty. You are a guy.” SungYeol commented. “But, thanks to Woohyun oppa I am saved!” You smile.

“Awwww!” Woohyun wanted to hug you again. “Let’s go!” Dongwoo pull Woohyun’s shirt and drag him to the court with his hand wide open. “You wait over there okays?” Hoya patted your head and walk to the court again.

“If you are bored call me!” Myungsoo wave his hands to you. “Yah, don’t wave to her you are second on the list.” Sungyu told Myungsoo. “Wae?!” Myungsoo answer in shock. “SungJong told me everything happens just now.” Sungyu reply folding his arm. “Yah, Lee SungJong!” Myungsoo chase SungJong.

You giggle and took out your sketchbook again. You are drawing Woohyun who was laughing away, *Why am I drawing him every time?* you ask yourself. After awhile, “5 minutes break!” Woohyun yell. “Do you miss me?” Woohyun sit in front of you. “Why are you always asking this question oppa?” You continue drawing. “I just want you to miss me every time.” Woohyun pout.

Then you feel a warm hand curling a strand of your hair behind your ear. You look up and look at Woohyun which both of your face are an inch away from each other. *Why is my heart pounding so fast?!* A light red flush form across your face.

“Yah, Nam Woohyun how many times am I saying this?” Sungyu said standing behind Woohyun. *Annoying.* Woohyun lips form like a duck’s brick. “I saw that!” Sungyu yell. “Hyung, you act like a child you know? You are our leader.” Hoya comment holding the basketball. “Fine, let’s start practice.” Woohyun stood up. “I will be back later princess!” Woohyun smile. *I only act like this in front of her.* Woohyun thought.

After one hour and thirty minutes, “Let’s go princess!” Woohyun tap your shoulder since you are listening to your mp3 while doing your homework. All of you pack up and left the sport hall. 8 of you had dinner together then Woohyun send you home.

After showing you continue your homework, your worst subject mathematics. Your mind went blank, you carry your stuff and knock on Woohyun’s and wait for him. After 5 minutes, no answer. You ring the bell again, “COMING!” Woohyun run and open the door while the towel wraps around his neck.

You blink your eyes at him and cover your face with your books feeling shy. “Oppa, you should wear a top.” You blush away after you saw his abs. “Opps! Sorry, come in anyways.” Woohyun invited you in while he went to find a top. *Didn’t knew Woohyun oppa have a nice body.* you thought.

You close the door and took off your shoe. “Meow~” You heard a gentle moans. “Hmmm?” You took your stuff with you and walk to the living room. “Meow~” The cat was lying on the sofa and his own fur. “KITTY!” You put down your stuff and carry the cat hugging it tight.

“Oppa, you adopt her?!” You ask Woohyun who was drying his hair using the towel. “Yup, I brought her back after you went home.” He beam and put his palm on the sofa. “I was looking for her the whole night!” The kitten your face. “During the heavy rain?!” Woohyun eyes widen. You nodded your head and sat down on the sofa with the kitty on your lap. “Pabo, you should ask me to go with you.”Woohyun jump onto the sofa sitting beside you.

“I forgot.” You struck your tongue out and pat the kitty. *I am glad she is happy.* Woohyun ruffled your hair. “What’s her name?” You hold the kitten in front Woohyun face. “I haven’t given her a name…” Woohyun scratch the back of his hair. “Marshmallow!” You spit out a name. “Why?” Woohyun look at you. “She is white, fluffy and I love her! Like how much I love marshmallow!” You hold onto marshmallow’s paw.

“What about me?” Woohyun sit facing you and give you a sad face. “I love you too!” You giggle and pinch his cheek. *Hope it means more than friend.* Woohyun look at you and pat marshmallow’s back. “Anyways, why are you here again?” Woohyun ask. “Oh Yeah!” You place marshmallow on the sofa and pick up your stuff and show Woohyun. “Teach me please!” You begged him. “Okays.” Woohyun went to his room and took out his homework too. Both of you sat down and do together at the coffee table.

As you were doing your homework, you can’t concentrate! Your eyes follow everywhere marshmallow walks too, *She just too cute!* you scream in your head. “Yah, I don’t like her!” Woohyun point at marshmallow. “Wae?!” You carry marshmallow and place her on your lap again.

‘She’s getting more love from you which belong to me!” He puffed his cheek. “Awwww, oppa don’t be jealous of her. She just a kitten and your love from me will always be more than her.” You lay your head on his shoulder and play with marshmallow.

“You are so sweet!” Woohyun hug you with his hand around your waist, he saw the mirror placed in front of both of you. *We are like a family          ~* He lay his head on yours and smile happily.

“Oppa…Oppa, oppa!” You call Woohyun who was in his dreamland. “It’s late I have to go now.” You release yourself from him and pack your stuff. Woohyun walk you to the door, “Night.” He smiles sweetly. “Night and thanks!” You smile back.

“Night marshmallow.” You kiss her on the nose, “meow~” She moans cutely. “What are about me?” Woohyun cooed his lips and wait for you to give him a good night kiss. You place marshmallow in front of him and marshmallow kiss him. “That’s unfair!” You chuckle and return marshmallow to him. “Night!” You shut the door.

Later, Woohyun switch off the light and marshmallow follow him to his room. “You want to sleep with me?” Woohyun ask marshmallow. “Meow~!” Woohyun carry marshmallow and out her beside him. “You are really cute, guess that’s the reason she love you so much.” Woohyun touch her nose. “But, your mum is cuter!” He chuckle himself and fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 here !

Hope your like it!

Please support me and love me by commenting and subs !

THANKS <3 ! ^^v