The school festival

My FairyTales!

The day that both class 2C and 2D wait, the school festival! The day we will play or act the story out at the school hall. “YAH!” SungYeol shouted as he catches his breathe. “What’s wrong?” Hoya asks. “Our show…Our show…” He said in between his breathe. “What about our show?!” Dongwoo ask in worry. “Our show…” He took in the last deep breath. “HURRY UP!” Sungyu demands. Everyone heart all beat very fast as every one of us is worry and nervous about what SungYeol is going to say.

“OUR TICKETS ARE ALL SOLD OUT!” He declares in joy. “YAY!” Everyone scream in joy and some even hug each other. “~~~-ah!” Woohyun cheer hoping to get a hug. But, you went to hug Hyemi instead. “Hyung!” SungJong hug Woohyun. “Let go of me!” He said. However, SungJong ignore him. Woohyun sigh and hug him back with a smile.

“Another news!” SungYeol yell of top of his voice. Everyone stop and look at him, waiting for the news. “WE HAVE A LONG FREE BREAK TILL 3PM!” He dances in happiness. “YAY!” Everyone cheer again. “~~~, let’s go to class 2A! I heard they have yummy fried rice, please~” Hyemi puppy eyed you. “Sure~” You smile. “YAY!” She jumps up and down. “Let’s ask others to tag along.” You suggest. “Sure, him too…” Hyemi point at Hoya shyly. “Sure.” You smile.

You pull Hyemi along with you, “Oppa. Let’s have breaks together. Hyemi said that class 2A fried rice is awesome so want to tag along?” You ask the infinite oppa. “Of course.” They all answer together. As every one of you are about to leave the class, you turn back and saw Hayoung alone. You walk towards him, “~~~ where are you going?” Woohyun ask. “Hayoung, let’s go and enjoy the festival with other.” You smile and let out your hand to him.

Hayoung’s face brightens up as this is the first time in his life someone asks him to tag along and play. As he was about to hold your hand, he saw Woohyun’s figures standing behind you. Hayoung’s hand slowly returns to his side and the smile disappeared. “It’s Okays.” He said not looking at you. *Hyung, surly hate Me.* He thought in depress.

You look back and saw Woohyun standing there. *I guess it’s about the fight so he retreats right?* You thought. Not caring what Woohyun is going to say or reacts, you grab Hayoung’s hand and smile. “Let’s go and have fun.” You said to Hayoung. He blinks his eyes, thinking about what happen just now. “What about hyung?” He asks feeling sad. “Ignore him~” You struck your tongue out. “I heard that.” Woohyun said from the back that you jump a bit.

Woohyun walk towards Hayoung and swing his arm around his neck. “Let’s go.” Woohyun sang. Both you and Hayoung were stuns by what Woohyun did just now. *Did he forgive me?* Hayoung thought in surprises. “I am not a petty person, I forgive you this time. But, if there is next time I wouldn’t.” He assures. You then let out a soft smile, *Brotherly love huh?* You thought.

Hayoung hung his hand low as tears of joy flow down his cheek, *I almost harm someone that he loves and …* Hayoung sniffs. *And he can just forgive me like this…I promise I will help hyung!* Hayoung swear as he wipe away his tears. “Are you crying?” Woohyun ask him. “Ehmmm…” Hayoung nodded his hand. “Stop crying you are a big boy now.” Woohyun ruffles his hair. “Yah! ~~~ are your coming?” Sungyu yell from the door. “Ne~” You shout back.

“Let’s go Hayoung-si.” You hold his hand and pull him to rejoins with others. “Let’s start the food journey!” SungYeol and Dongwoo declare together. “YAY!” Sungjong jump. *How I wish everyday is like this~* You wish in your mind. “Let’s go princess.” Myungsoo slung his arm around your shoulder and smile.

“Hey! I am jealous here! Plus, I am the only one who can call her princess!” Woohyun protest and chase after the both of you. *I can’t believe hyung have this image.* Hayoung thought as he look at Woohyun’s back. “Yah, Nam Hayoung! Why are you standing there? If you don’t hurry up we will just leave you behind.* Woohyun said with everyone looking at him. “HURRY UP!” SungJong went to push Hayoung to join the group. *This is going to be the best days of my life.* Hayoung thought in happiness.

“First stop, class 2A!” Hyemi declares and everyone follow her.

AT CLASS 2A

“Welcome to class 2A!” The student there bows. “Annyeonghasyo!” You bow back to them. SungYeol push your head, “why are you bowing?” He asks. “I am just being polite…” You pout and everyone giggle. “Annyeonghasyo!” Woohyun and myungsoo bow. “Hyung…” SungYeol call in shock. “Yah, I am being polite too~” Woohyun said and Myungsoo just look away. *Making her to feel comfortable?* Hayoung giggle at his hyungs.

Hyemi starts counting the number of people, “seats of 10 please.” She said. “Oh sure!” The waitress quickly snaps out of daze and order some of her classmate to combine three table together. “Noona~ sit beside me~” SungJong puppy eyed you. “Okays.” You linked arms with him. Then, the both of you sat down. Myungsoo and Woohyun quickly grab the chair beside you. “I grab it first.” Myungsoo make a smile. “No, myungsoo-ah. I took it first.” Woohyun smile back. “Hyung, your eyes got problem.” Myungsoo said. “No, it’s your~” Woohyun sang.

As the guys are quarreling about the seats, “thank you.” Hyemi thank them. “Can’t your stop arguing?” Sungyu hit the both of their head. In the end, both of them sat for away from you. “Psshh~” Hayoung laugh. “Yah, Nam Hayoung what are you laughing about?” Woohyun stare at him coldly. “Nothing, just something funny.” He giggles. “You will get use to it~” Dongwoo patted Hayoung’s shoulder as he scan through the menu. “Ne~” Hayoung understand.

“Oh! So you are laughing about us?!” Woohyun asks in shocks. “Other than the two clowns here, who else?” Dongwoo look at Woohyun. *Stupid Hayoung, stupid Dongwoo and stupid Myungsoo!* Woohyun stare at Myungsoo who sat across him. “Quit staring at me.” Myungsoo said as he drinks his water. “Why should I stare at you?” Woohyun answers. “Kids…” Sungyu mumbles.

“May I take your order?” The waitress asks. “Fried rice!” Hyemi smile. “Fried rice of me too!” You said. “Me three!” Myungsoo spoke. “Me four!” Woohyun said. “Stop copying me!” Myungsoo stare at Woohyun. “I am not!” Woohyun answer. “Dongwoo-ah…” Sungyu said. “Yes sir!” Dongwoo walk towards Woohyun. “Hoya…” He orders. “I am ready!” Hoya stands behind Myungsoo. “Punishment time.” Sungyu command.

Then, Dongwoo and Hoya pinch both of their cheek hard. “Ahhh! Hyung!” They cried. “In conclusion, we will have 10 fried rice and 10 orange juice. Thank you very much.” Sungyu order and handed the menu back to the stunned waitress. “No objection right?” Sungyu ask and your just shook your head with jaws dropped. “We are sorry~” They both said. “Promise no more agurement.” He drinks his ice water. “Yes, we promise!” They both agree. “Okays, let go of them.” He said. Then, Hoya and Dongwoo let go of them.

*It hurts~* They thought as they rub their cheeks in pain. “It’s all your fault!” Both of them said together. “Again? Do you want an upgrade version?” Sungyu warm. “No!” They cover their cheeks with their hands and shake their head in fear. “Kekeks, The power of small eyes Gyu.” SungJong giggle. “Lee Sungjong, what did you said? You are allow to try my latest version if you insult me some more.” Sungyu give SungJong an evil smile. “Noona!” Sungjong hide behind you. *I can’t save you this time…* You thought.

“Our order is here!” Hyemi said. “Here is your order please enjoy.” The student of class 2A bow. “Let’s dig in~” Hyemi cheer. After eating the meal, “Woah~ I am full!” SungYeol rubs his tummy. “~~~, let’s have apple candy next!” Hyemi said. “Good idea!” You smile. “I want apple candy too!” SungJong whined. *Apple candy.* Woohyun and Myungsoo thought. “I will go pay the bill wait for me outside.” Sungyu stood up. “Woah! Hyung is treating!” SungYeol cheer.

So, every one of you went outside and wait for Sungyu. “Hyemi, where is the apple candy stall?” You look down from the window. “There!” Hyemi point. “I can’t wait to grab a bite.” SungJong smile. “Me too!” You smile. Hayoung was just observing the two hyung, thinking what sense they will do next. “I am back~” Sungyu sang. “Welcome back~” You smile. “Ah~ you are my best dongsaeng I had.” Sungyu pat your head. “What about me hyung?” SungJong pout. “You? Monster.” Sungyu reply.

As all of you walk to the apple candy stall, “your candy.” Myungsoo and Woohyun held in front of you. “~~~-ah, think carefully which to take.” Hyemi lean nearer. “Why?” You ask. “Because if you take Woohyun’s candy means you like him more than Myungsoo hyung and if you take Myungsoo’s candy means you like him more than Woohyun hyung.” SungJong added. “Eh?!” You blink your eyes. *But, I like both equally…I guess?* You thought.

“Thank you.” SungYeol and Dongwoo took a bite. “The candy is so yummy.” SungYeol praise and Dongwoo nodded his head. “YAH! I brought it for ~~~!” Woohyun yell and Myungsoo giving them a death stares. “It’s okay; look Hoya brought them each one already.” SungYeol said and took another bite. Woohyun and Myungsoo turn back and sigh. *I guess I made it in time?* SungYeol thought.

As all of you are munching the apple candy except who have no mood to eat, are enjoying the festival in the school. “Look at the time its 3’o clock; we have to prepare our show. Come on~” Sungyu said.

“Who are you asking to dance with you at the couple dance tonight?” A girl asks her friend. *Dances?* Myungsoo and Woohyun heard at the same time. “I not sure…” The girl reply. “Oh yeah! The dances at night! I still have chances!” Woohyun mumbles to himself. *Can’t wait for it.* Myungsoo smirks.

---------------------------------------------------------

I updated hope it's alright... ^^

The dance at night, I wonder how is going to be like?

Thanks for subbing, viewing and commenting! Really grateful to everyone :]]

Myungsoo ^^

Hoya^^