Changes of plans.

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMs_AElM_bk&feature=related

I was listening to this song while I am writing this chpater, listen to it okays? Thank you ^^v

------------------------------------------------------

 Early before Woohyun’s dad came and find him, they drove to their destination. They enters to their destination together, they sat down at the Nam’s cooperation top floor offices. Woohyun look around and wonder why, *Am I going to work here when I am going to leave _____ during the end of the year?* Woohyun thought as he walk towards the meeting room. It was like his father read his mind, “don’t worry. You wouldn’t come back to Seoul; I wouldn’t let you stay here. You will go back to London; do you think I will give you a chance to stay in contact with her?” He said and Woohyun look away.

“Good morning sir.” A middle age lady bow and push the door of the meeting. They enter, Woohyun’s eyes widen in shock. Ji Ae was sitting there with a smirk on her face, “Hello.” She waved her hands to him. *What?* He thought. “Shut the door and don’t let anyone enter here.” His father orders and she bow. “Woohyun-ah, appa call you here because we are changing of plans.” His father caresses his hand and Woohyun pulled away from him. *Disgusting.* Woohyun use a wet tissue and clean his hand.

“What’s the plan?” Woohyun eyed them having bad feelings. “I heard from Ji Ae that you are suffering in school and you can’t study well because of that girl. So, we carried forward the marriage. You are leaving within this three weeks get ready alright?” He announces and Woohyun’s eyes enlarge in surprise. “What?! Who said I am suffering?!” He said. “Its okay honey, I know you are but you don’t want to worry your father about it so I helped you a bit.” Ji Ae smile and Woohyun furrowed his eyebrow. *Think Nam Woohyun!* Woohyun thought in panic.

“It’s okay my boy, I am really happy that you are caring for appa.” His father smile and Woohyun look at him in disbelieve. “Please, I am not worried for you. Whether you die or not isn’t my problem at all. I was worry for my exam, my final exam. What about next year?!” Woohyun make a reason out. “Exam?” His father scoffed off. “You are taking over my company, exams aren’t important.” He said and Woohyun was about to open his mouth. “No buts, it settles. I didn’t ask you here to give you a choice, it was an order.” He said and leaves the room.

“Yoon Ji Ae, what are you trying to do?!” Woohyun hissed at her. “Isn’t it very clear?” She smirks and leaves the room. *!* Woohyun slammed his fist onto the table and sank back into the chair. *I thought I can finally have more time with her and now three weeks! What am I going to do now? Can I find the members? But, what can we do?* He ruffles his hair and look out of the window.

NEXT DAY IN SCHOOL

You went to school; you saw Woohyun’s facial expression. He wasn’t smiling, he look trouble and in pain. You wanted to walk over to him. But, you held it back. *Can I tell Ji Ae about it?* you thought in naïve. *I must be crazy, why did I even think about that?!* You shook your head and walk away. “Hey, you alright?” Myungsoo tapped your shoulder and you nodded your head with a smile. “You sure your illness didn’t come back?” He asks again and you nodded your head again. “Tell me if you are not feeling well.” He said and return to studies. In your mind there is only Woohyun in there, *is he alright? Did I spread the virus to him? Why is he so sad?* you thought.

After school, as the exam are coming nearer all club activities are cancel. You walk out of the school ground and a motorcycle zooms across. You jumped back a little, “sorry. I shocked you didn’t I?” The owner of the motorcycle said. “You are?” You ask. He took off his helmet and your eyes widen. “DooJoon sunbae…” You stutter. “How many times am I saying this? No sunbeam, its oppa.” He laughs and you nodded your head softly. “Are you free?” DooJoon ask. “Yea…” You answer. “Let’s have a talk.” He smile and you stopped awhile. “I am not JunHyung, I don’t cheat girls feeling.” He laughs. *I guess it’s fine right? I needed someone to talk anyways.* you thought and hop on.

Ji Ae linked arms with Woohyun, he saw a motorcycle almost hit onto you. He wanted to run there. But, he stopped feeling a grip on his arms and it was none other than her. He groans feeling relieved that you are alright. The owner of the motorcycle took off his helmet, it was Yoon DooJoon. He saw you hopped on his motorcycle and drove away. *Where is he driving her too?! Why did she hop on?!* Woohyun thought. “Stop caring for her.” Ji Ae said and Woohyun look at her. “I am your future wife; you should be caring for me and not other girls.” She yelled and Woohyun scoffed. “I didn’t force you to be my wife; you are that idiot who took this path and you already knew I only love her! Only her!” Woohyun screams and yanked his arms back walking away leaving Ji Ae standing there in tears.

YOURS SIDE

Both of you are sitting at the bench near your house; you took a small bite of the sandwich that DooJoon brought it for you. You eyed him awhile, “Do I look like I will eat you? I wouldn’t do anything to you, I promise.” DooJoon laughs and you swallow your sandwich. He frowned and you look at him. “Is there something I can help you?” you ask. “There is.” He said. “Be my listening ear and give me advice please.” He said and you smile. You signal him to continue, “next year is my last year in college. I don’t know which course to choose and I have to give my teacher the answer tomorrow.” He sighs and you absorb in.

“Why do you ask your friends?” You ask and he chuckles. “Do you think they will listen? Especially, that Junhyung?” He continues laughs and you nodded in agreement. *That guy never listens to anyone…* you thought.

“Why don’t you do something you like the most?” You question him. “I don’t have something I like the most.” He said playing with his sandwich. You think awhile, “maybe something you want to help or something?” You ask and he looks at you. “Meaning?” He said. “Being a teacher?” You said and he giggles. “Me being a teacher?” He point at him in disbelieves. “Why not? You are good at your studies aren’t you?” You answer and he nodded his head. “Didn’t you always like kids, helping them in studies? It’s a good choice.” You said. “You remember that?” He said and you smile. “You are my tutor those days.” You laugh. “I will think about it.” He said and scans your face.

“You don’t look good either.” He blurted out. “Am I?” You question and he nodded his head. “I remember the last time I saw you, you are with Woohyun-si. Where is him? Isn’t he your boyfriend?” He asks and you hung your head low. “We aren’t a couple; it was an act to trick JunHyung.” You told him the truth. *I hope we were…* you frowned.”But, from Woohyun-si’s face I can see he like you a lot. Why don’t the both of you be together?” He asks and you shook your head smiling.

“We can’t, the world doesn’t allow.” The urge came again, DooJoon’s warm hand wipe it away for you. “I will be your listening ears.” He smile and you smile as a return. “He changed, I don’t understand him. From the incident happened this few days or weeks, I found out myself don’t even understand him. He told me I am a toy that he plays with and now his bored he threw me aside, he said I am a girl who he can find with just a snap of finger. When I was slapped my Ji Ae, he didn’t even help me. He just stood there like a robot; he even protected Ji Ae…” Your tears flowed down one by one. “But, the weirdest things were…” You sniffed.

“He would be nice to me in sometimes, like yesterday he will skip school and take care of me. But today, he ignores me again. During the camps, he saved me. However, everyone said Hayoung-si saved me. He told me to believe him and I did…” You broke down remembering the pains. DooJoon hugged you and patted your head. “I don’t know who to talk with…I can’t tell Myungsoo oppa I was afraid he will bash Woohyun oppa up again…I don’t want him to get hurt again…” You cover your face with your hands. “Its okay let it out.” DooJoon hug you tighter.

Woohyun was all along standing at the back, sawing how DooJoon hugging you. He turns and walks away; he heard how you feel about the whole situation, he was puzzled too. Why did he make things turn out so troublesome, *I left three weeks. I will use it properly and enjoy my last memories with her…* He thought.

--------------------------------

Another update here :DDD

Yoon DooJoon is here, hehes :DDD

THANKS FOR SUBBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING THIS FANFICS!

KAMSAHAMINDA!

YOON DOOJOON!