Both of our lifes.

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N6Lc6s9XgM 

I was listening to this song while I am writing this chapter, listen to it alright? Thank you ^^v

----------------------------------------------

Weeks have passes since that incident happens and everything in school seems to die down. The final exam is coming, Myungsoo was caught by the teacher for extra lesson both recess and after school is he wants to go to senior year next year. The rest of the Infinite too, Dongwoo and SungYeol was caught too. Sungyu, SungJong and Hoya ask you to join them for studies. But, you decline it. It has been long since you went to the cafeteria and have your meals. Somehow, you like the atmosphere in the library. It’s peaceful and quiet no one will disturb you.

You push the door, stepping a foot in and shut the door. There are only a few students inside here either reading or doing their homework. You found a table that is nearer to the counter, you sat down and flip to the page that you are going to work on. You are doing your mathematics, “Woohyun-si left something in this book.” You heard one of the librarians said and you turn looking at their direction. *He leaves something?* you thought in confusion.

“What should we do with it? Throw it away?” They said softly and you stood up walking towards them. “Excuse me…” You said. “Oh! Are you _____ from class 2C?” The older looking librarian question and you nodded your head with a smile. “I remember hearing the news that you are really close with Woohyun-si can you pass this little note back to him?” She asks and you thought for a while. *I couldn’t meet him now…* you thought and nodded you head.

She handed you the note and the bell for the next class rang. “Have a nice day.” You bowed, collect your stuffs and walk out of the library. As you walk out, you want to read what did he wrote on the paper. *No…You can’t read…* you told yourself. *But, taking a small peek wouldn’t hurt right…?* your devil side told you. You turn the yellow sticky note around.

The words I’m saying right now, I don’t know if they’ll hurt you
they’ll probably make you hate me forever. You, saying that I’m not the same as I used to be, are not completely untrue. This changed me is a stranger to myself as well. I don’t know I don’t know why I am like this…

You clenched onto the little note, tears building up and you turn your body around running back to the library. *I am really a selfish fool; it’s not only me that is in this type of pain. But, him too. Why didn’t I think about that too?!* Your tears slip out from your eyes; you push the door and enter the library. “I WANT TO BORROW THE BOOK JUST NOW!” You panted in and out. “You are too late…someone borrows it away just now…” She said in sadness. “WHO?!” You ask. “Sorry we can’t tell you, it’s the school rules.” She said and you bowed again. “Sorry for being rude.” You hung your head low and went out.

On the way back to class, *is it really fate that is blocking us from contacting or connecting from each other…?* you sit down on the floor feeling tired. *I miss you…* you thought in depress.

WOOHYUN SIDE

To him, weeks are like months and months are like years. It’s really annoyed to see Ji Ae every single day with that face she gave. He is in a meeting, listening to stupid talks that he think that is most than listening to lecture in school. *How boring~* He yawned and everyone eyes are on him. “He doesn’t look so serious…” One whisper to another. “Is he able to control the company well like his father?” Another asks another one beside. “Okay, is there any question?” The speaker said. “No? No? Then let’s end here.” Woohyun pulled the door and went back to his room.

He sank into his arm chair and look through the window. *I guess my hobby lately is looking through the window…* He sighs and he heard a knock on the door. “Come in.” He said and Hayoung figures popped out. “Lock the door.” Woohyun said and he locks it. “I heard that Ji Ae delete all the pictures of _____-si.” Hayoung sat in front of Woohyun. “Don’t talks about it, listening to that name make me so furious.” Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows.

“Actually, I have a gift for you.” Hayoung smile and Woohyun nod his head asking what that is. Hayoung open the lid of his hand phone and show him. Woohyun’s eyes widen in surprise. “WHAT DO YOU HAVE HER PHOTO HER?!” Woohyun snatch the phone from Hayoung and Hayoung hide it behind his back. “COME ON GIVE IT TO ME!” Woohyun demands. “Nope, unless you promise me you will help the company not acting like this.” Hayoung said and Woohyun titled his head. “I know you hate appa…But, this company isn’t only build up by appa. But, also grandpa…” Hayoung said and Woohyun look away.

“Don’t you love grandpa? You don’t want his blood and sweat to go down the drain right?” Hayoung raise his eyebrow and he frowned. “Hyung, I know you can do it. You can really smart, smarter than me. You are also very creative, so alright?” Hayoung ask. Woohyun nodded his head, “it’s for grandpa! Not that old man!” Woohyun said. “Yes sir!” Hayoung smile. “So, give me the photo!” Woohyun demands. “But, I heard you slammed your phone…” Woohyun frowned. “EMAIL ME!” Woohyun smile and Hayoung nodded his head and went back his office.

“Thank god!” Woohyun cheered and sank back to the armchair. “I guess fate is really on my side, maybe god wants us to meet each other again.” Woohyun said feeling alive again. “I have to work harder so that she can know I am alright.” Woohyun starts to read the files. “DING DING.” His computer popped up an email and he hurried click it. Your picture is now on his wallpaper of his computer, “have to get a hand phone and print this out soon…” Woohyun smile sweetly. “Anyways, why does Hayoung have her picture?” Woohyun wonder but end up shrugged.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey a new update here! Is everyone having an enjoyable weekend now? Hehehs :DDD

Hope your enjoy my stories, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfics!

KAMSAHAMINDA! :DDDD