We are not brothers anymore.

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7hwsJoch7s

I was listening to this song while I am writing this chapter and it really suit hahas! Listen to it okays? Thanks ^^v

----------------------------------------------------

You lay on the table, you can’t sit up straight. Your head is dizzy, heavy and your eyes hurt too much from crying. You daze blankly out of the window, *why did everything ended like this…? Isn’t there anything allows me to change everything back to normal…?* you thought as you shut your eyes, a hot liquid flow out again. *Why wouldn’t my tears stop flowing…?* you ask yourself. “____-shi.” The teacher called and you lid up your head a bit.

“You can’t just lie on the table the whole day, are you sleepy? Go and wash your face now.” She said and you stood up leaving the class.

WOOHYUN SIDE

“Oppa! Let’s go on a date today after school, since today is Friday.” Ji Ae linked her arms with Woohyun’s. Woohyun shook his hand out, “I can’t I got detention today.” He said and Ji Ae stops him from entering the classroom. “Can’t you just skip it?!” She yelled and Woohyun didn’t answer. Just nice, you walk out of the class. Woohyun saw your face are all pale, eyes are so red and your hair messy. *I hurt her so badly…* Woohyun thought.

Ji Ae follows his gaze and she clenched her fist. “I ask you one last time, are you going out a date with me?!” She shouted. Woohyun look at her, “no.” He answers firmly. Ji Ae walks towards you, “_____!” She yelled and you turn around. Ji Ae slapped your face across hard and you landed on the floor. You look back at her in shock, “WHY ARE YOU SECDUING MY BOYFRIEND?!” Ji Ae scream and her hand rise up going to slap you again.

Myungsoo hold onto her hand and push her backwards. “ARE YOU CRAZY YOU ?! WHO STEAL YOUR BOYFRIEND?! STOP IMAGINES STUFF OUT!” Myungsoo shouted and walk towards you. Woohyun just stood there looking at you in shock and you look at him in disappointment. “STOP IT!” Woohyun pull Ji Ae away into the classroom. The rest of the Infinite came out from their class and help you. “You okay? Don’t scare me!” Myungsoo concern. “Noona!” SungJong said and Hoya holds onto you. “_____!” Hyemi also tear up and she hugs you. *He didn’t help me…* you thought and tears flow out again.

“_____! Can you hear me?!” Myungsoo touch your cheeks. You pull yourself away from Hyemi’s hug and wipe away your tears. “I am fine…I am going to the toilet…” You stood up unbalance and walk away. “It’s really fine.” You force out a fake smile that everything knew it’s fake. “That ! She going down!” Hyemi walk back into class and SungJong follows her. “HYEMI!” Sungyu shouted. “I am not holding back either!” Dongwoo follows them.

Myungsoo stood up and walk away. “Where are you going?!” SungYeol shouted. “I going to follow her.” Myungsoo chase after you.

YOURS SIDE

You start running aimlessly at the hallway until you trip over yourself. You lay flat on the floor, “Why didn’t you save me…?” You cried and lay there. “You really don’t love me anymore…?” You muttered in sadness. “_____!” Myungsoo shouted and help you up. You are now in Myungsoo’s arms and you start laughing. “Why are you laughing?! Did you hit your head?!” Myungsoo check your forehead.

You laugh and tears continue flow downs. “Please I beg you! Tell me! I don’t like the ____ now! TELL ME!” A tear slip through Myungsoo’s eyes. “It’s only the first week and I am already like this…How am I going to continue to survive without him the rest of the months till the school ends…?” You mumbles. “He told me I am only his toys, toys that he use to play with and he played with my feelings. I am a girl who he can find anywhere with just a snap of finger…” You said and Myungsoo’s eyes widen in shock.

“He said he don’t love me anymore…The most heartbreaking part was…” You murmurs. “The most heartbreaking part was…He didn’t save me just now…I thought we can change everything back to the past…” You laugh half-hearted. “Don’t cry for him anymore.” Myungsoo hug you tightly in his arms. *It’s hurts…* He thought.

“I don’t want anything; I just want the old Woohyun oppa back!” You broke down and Myungsoo tighten the hug. After awhile, “I will walk you to the bathroom.” Myungsoo slowly hold onto your shoulder. Suddenly, you black out and faint. “______!” Myungsoo yelled in terror. He carried you bride- style to the healthcare room.

HEALTHCARE ROOM

“IS she okay?” Myungsoo ask the teacher as he held onto your fist. “She’s fine.” The teacher reply as she clear the things a bit. “What happen to her…?” Myungsoo curl your hair behind your ear. “Did anything happen to her?” The teacher ask and Myungsoo look at her in confuse. “She faint due to lacking of sleep and she wasn’t eating her meals properly. I guess she maybe got a heart break so…” The teacher said and Myungsoo clenched his fist in anger. *Nam Woohyun!* Myungsoo cursed.

HYEMI SIDE

“YAH! YOON JI AE!” She shouted and Ji Ae stare at her. “GET UP!” Hyemi yelled right at her face. But, Ji Ae ignores her. Hyemi flip her table and everyone’s eyes enlarge in surprises. “Are you going to stand up?!” Ji Ae said. “No.” Ji Ae answer. “If you have the guts make me stand and not standing there shouting like a .” Ji Ae scoff off and Hyemi held onto her collar and pull her up. “Who’s the here?!” Hyemi stare at her. “HYEMI!” Sungyu shouted.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” Hyemi reply. “If I don’t punch her, I am not PARK HYEMI!” Hyemi lift her fist up and charge towards her face. But, it was stopped by someone. Hyemi’s eyes grew bigger, “stop.” Woohyun said and push Hyemi away. But, Hoya caught her. “You are now protecting her…?” Hyemi ask in disbelieve. Not only her, every Infinite member too. “Of course he is protecting me; I am his girlfriend after all.” She wrap her arms around his waist and her head on his chest.

“Are you protecting her?!” Hyemi shouted and Woohyun look away. “Yes.” The word everyone didn’t want to hear came out and Hyemi laugh. “IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO ____ I WILL KILL YOU!” Hyemi release herself from Hoya and walk out from class. “I am disappointed in you.” Dongwoo murmured. “Hyung…” SungJong shook his head. “I never thought you will say that.” Hoya continues. “You will regret.” SungYeol said and Sungyu turn his head away. *I am sorry…* It’s the only sentence Woohyun can say.

INDOOR SPORT HALL

The member and Woohyun didn’t spit anything out from their mouth. They are all disappoint at Woohyun, he changes to someone they don’t know anymore. The indoor sport hall’s door sprung open, “NAM WOOHYUN!” Myungsoo shouted and he walk in throwing his bag onto the floor. His fist rise up and punch hard on Woohyun’s face. Woohyun didn’t fight back; he just lay there shutting his eyes knowing there will be more coming up.

Myungsoo sat on top of Woohyun and punch him again and again. “MYUNGSOO STOP IT!” SungYeol and Dongwoo pulled him back. Myungsoo shrugged out from the grip and starts shouting. “Didn’t you say you love her?! Didn’t you say you will protect her?! Didn’t you say she is the most important person in the world?! Didn’t you say you will only want her to be your wife?!” Myungsoo yelled and Woohyun didn’t move. “If you love her why are doing this to her?! She’s hurt! From the beginning till now, she didn’t love anyone but you!” Myungsoo let the secret out from his mouth and Woohyun’s eyes open in shock.

“BUT! WHAT DID YOU RETURN HER?! THIS TREATMENT?! WHY DID SHE LOVE YOU AND NOT ME?! DID YOU KNOW WHAT DID SHE TOLD ME JUST NOW?! SHE SAID THE MOST HEARTBREAKING PART WAS YOU NOT HELPING HER UP WHEN JI AE SLAPPED HER!” Myungsoo scream. “And now…She is lying on the healthcare bed, she blackout, she faint and you know why?! IT’S BECAUSE OF YOU! She can’t sleep because of you and she can’t eat because of you! Are you happy now?!” Myungsoo shouted. He saw the basketball beside him and he kick it in rage. “AHHHH!” he scream.

“Myungsoo…” SungYeol places his hand on his arm and Myungsoo slap it away. “Let me tell you Nam Woohyun, if anything happen to her. I wouldn’t forgive you!” He said and grabbed his bag. “Myungsoo!” Sungyu shouted and he stop. “We are brothers don’t be like this.” Sungyu said and Myungsoo laughed. “Brothers? From today onwards, I don’t have a brother like this!” He slammed the door and left the indoor sport hall.

“Hyung…” SungJong cried and Dongwoo hugged him. Woohyun’s hand are above his eyes, “She always loved me…I hurtled her…” Woohyun laughed and tears just flow down his face. Woohyun now lay flat on the floor, “I am the reason she is suffering… I should have just leaves her and nothing like this will happen…There will be no heartbreak and no crying…” He broke down and Sungyu plus Hoya helped him up.

Woohyun’s lips are bleeding; his face is covered by bruise punched by Myungsoo. “I am the reason she was hurt all along and I thought what I was doing the right thing…” He mutter. “Please Woohyun I beg you, tell us what happen…” Sungyu begged. “I will be leaving everyone of you…By that time can you take care of her for me…?” Woohyun eyed the members. “Why…?” SungYeol ask. “My dad came and force me to marry Ji Ae…I have no choice…if not he will harm her and you guys…Just protect her…Don’t let Myungsoo know…” He said and SungJong cried harder.

“Why not Myungsoo?” SungYeol ask. “I am afraid he will tell her…You know hate is always easier to let go compare to love right?” Woohyun laugh and everyone hung their head low. “Hyung!” SungJong hug him and Woohyun pat him on the head. “Promise me?” Woohyun ask again and they nodded their head. “Thanks…” Woohyun shut his eyes in bless. *Now I don’t need to worry about anything anymore…* He thought.

MYUNGSOO SIDE

He enter the healthcare room and your back is facing him. He knows you are awake and he put his bag down. Sitting on the chair beside you, “I went to punch Woohyun on the face and I am sorry…I told him your secret…” He look down and you have no reaction. “Forgive oppa will you…?” Myungsoo ask and you just shut your eyes. A hot liquid came out, *It doesn’t matter if you tell him or not…because he don’t love me anymore…* you thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo double update~ I am in a mood to write, there maybe be triple if my sister didnt snatch computer from me. hahahas :DD

I saw all those comments and subbies, thanks really deep down from my heart.

It's great to know people are enjoying my fanfics, it gave me lots of energy to write.

Thanks for commenting, subbing and viewing this fanfics!

KAMSAHAMINDA SARANGHAE!