Surprises !

My FairyTales!

The sunlight shine through the window on Woohyun’s face, *Ah…So bright!* He thought as he use his hand to block the ray and using his right arm to support himself. He pulls himself out from the bed and went to pull the curtains. Woohyun turn around and saw you sleeping soundly on the bed.

*Morning princess.* Woohyun caresses your cheek and cover you properly with the blanket. He cross his arm on the bed and lays his head on it and smile.* you look like a princess even you fall asleep.* Woohyun thought as he continue to glance at you with a smile. *Will our future always be like this?* He curl a strand of hair behind your ear.

Suddenly, his phone rang. He quickly grabs it and went out of the room. “Yeoboseyo?” Woohyun greet. “Am I bothering you?” The person asks. He knew that voice is his Halmeoni who called him. “No…I am awake…” Woohyun slowly shut the door of his room. “There is someone coming to visit you later, I am sure you will be surprises.” Woohyun’s grandmother hung up the phone not giving Woohyun a chance to answer.

Woohyun close the cover of his phone and let out a big sigh. He went to wash up, *who is it?* He ask himself while looking at the mirror. He went back to the bedroom and saw you sitting on the bed rubbing your eyes. “Oppa morning!” You greeted him with a smile.”Morning…” He reply feeling blush as he saw your long leg. “You better?” You stand in front of him searching for his eyes.

*I forgot she is still wearing my shirt, its look weird…I mean y?! AH! Nam Woohyun stop thinking!* He thought. “Oppa!” You wave your hand in front of him. “Oppa needs to change now go out!” Woohyun push you out of the room and shut the door. “Phew~” He wipe away his cold sweat.

“I think I should go home now.” You murmur to yourself. “Oppa, I am going home now.” You yell from the living room. Woohyun open the door of his bedroom, “No!” He said. “WAE?!” You reply in shock. *Why did I say no?!* Woohyun blushed.

“Oppa will repay you making you breakfast, so go watch up and get ready to eat.” Woohyun blurted out a random reason. “Oh…Okays!” You happily smile and walk towards the toilet. *Why can’t I just let her go home? It’s only next door…* Woohyun thought in confuse. “DING DONG!” The bell rang. *So early?* He went to open the door.

“Woohyun arh!” The lady hugs Woohyun tight. “Do you know how much I miss you?” The lady burst into tears. “Come in first…” Woohyun welcome her in shock. Both of them went to the living room, “You are all grown up…” She cried as she traced Woohyun’s face with her finger. “Omma…” Woohyun called her.

“Oppa~ is breakfast ready?” You skipped happily to the living room and stunned there. “Oh, I think I bother you doing something important just now.” Woohyun’s mother wriggles her eyebrow. “Aniyo!” You decline as your face turn as red as a tomato remember you are in Woohyun’s clothes.

Both you and his mum sat down on the sofa as Woohyun went to the kitchen to make something to drink. “Ajumeoni! Please don’t think wrongly! There is nothing between me and oppa! I helped him to clean his cat yesterday so…” You quickly explain. “No worries, I understand.” She smiles.

“Are you Woohyun’s girlfriend?” His mother asks out of the sudden. Before you could answer, “She is omma. Is she pretty enough?” Woohyun smile and hug you from the back with his chin on your shoulder. “EHHH?!” You scream in surprises. “She is indeed.” Woohyun’s mother looks at you from head to toe.

Woohyun can feel that you are blushed as his cheek touches your hot red burning cheek. “Just joking~” Woohyun releases himself and laugh. *Why do I feel hurt hearing those words.* you thought. “Oh… that’s so sad. I thought I will get a pretty daughter-in-law soon…* Woohyun’s mother touches your hands. *I wish you will get a pretty daughter-in-law like her too…* Woohyun thought as he looks at your back.

“You really can’t recognise her?” Woohyun raise an eyebrow on his omma. Woohyun’s mother shook her head, “really?” Woohyun ask again. She nodded her head and look at her again. “Omma, she is ~~~. Remember?” He asks her. Woohyun’s omma eyes wide up, “~~~?!” His mother asks in shock.

“Annyeonghasyo Ajumeoni.” You bow to her with a smile. “You change…I mean you grow up too…You become more pretty than before…” Woohyun’s mother responds. “Gamsahminada.” You thank her. Then, 3 of you heard someone knocking the door. “I will get it!” You went and open the door.

“Yah, Nam Woohyun did you…” Sungyu faded away as he saw you wearing Woohyun’s shirt that cover your shorts. “Woohoo~” Dongwoo whilst from the back. “Yah! Why are you dress like this?!” Myungsoo block the vision of the other member. “Oppa…” Your sentence was cut off by him. “Where is that Nam Woohyun?!” Myungsoo go into the house himself in rage. “You look y~” Dongwoo comment and Hoya hit the back of his head.

*Ah! I forgot!* you hurry to the living room. “Nam Woohyun!” Myungsoo yelled. “Morning myungsoo, long time no see.” Woohyun’s mum greeted him. Every Infinite member eyes are wide open after they saw his mother here. “Oppa, let’s go my house.” You push them out. “~~~-si!” His mother calls your name. “Ne?” You went back and look at her. “Let’s go out later.” She smiles.

“Ne~” You smile and bow then went back to your home. After hearing the sound of the door being shut, Woohyun turn back to his firm self. “Why are you here?” He looks at his omma. “Do you miss me?” His omma smile at him.

“If you are asking me to go back to London, No.” Woohyun took a slip of the coffee he blew just now. Woohyun’s mother saw there is one cup of hot chocolate. “Hot chocolate?” She questions him. “It’s not for you, is for her. She doesn’t drink coffee.” Woohyun answer coldly and drink the coffee again. “You still love her from young till now, you didn’t change…” She said.

“Why should I change? What’s wrong loving her? I wouldn’t change my love for her. I will love her till one day I can’t.” He stares at his mum. Woohyun’s mother scooted nearer to him and hugs him. *Warm…* Woohyun thought. “No…is great that you still love her. She didn’t change too. The same old innocent and kind-hearted ~~~.” She said while she pats Woohyun’s head.

“If you love her why didn’t confess to her?” Woohyun’s mother looks at Woohyun in surprises. “Erm…” He rubs the back of his neck and blushed. “Its okay, go and get ready. We are going out later with ~~~-si right?” She smile and Woohyun went into his room and grab his stuffs. *omma…I think I know the reason why you called me here.* She thought.

AT YOUR HOUSE

You got out from your room and change into your own clothes. *I will return him after I wash It.* you nodded and put into the laundry basket. “Why are you dress like that at his house just now?” Myungsoo question you. “It’s a long story.” You smile innocent. “That’s doesn’t work.” Myungsoo answer coldly.

“From her bed I can sense that she was not at home yesterday.” Dongwoo nodded his head thinking he is a genius. “SHUT UP!” Hoya throws a pillow at him. “Hyung are you stupid?” SungYeol hint him the situation now.

Myungsoo stare at you with his die glare, “are you giving us an explanation or not?” He asks. You sigh and told everyone what happen yesterday night including Woohyun’s grandmother. “You let him hug you?!” Myungsoo yell. “I mean…He look sad…” You lower your head. “Then, if I am sad you let me hug you too?” Myungsoo said. “If it makes you feel better…” You look at him with your puppy eyes. *It’s seemed wrong…* Sungyu thought.

The bell ring, you run and open the door. “Princess!” Woohyun want to hug you. But, myungsoo pull you away. “Someone is jealous, kekeke~” SungYeol giggles. “~~~, are you ready to go?” Woohyun’s mum pokes her head in and check. “Let’s go guys; we will catch up later Woohyun.” Sungyu said and SungJong pull myungsoo away. “Ready?” Woohyun asks. You nodded and shut the door.

“Hyung, it seems weird…” Hoya said to Sungyu. “I know…if ~~~ is saying the true. Wait; of course she is saying the true. We have to find Woohyun’s grandmother now.” Sungyu reply. Hoya nodded his head and they followed Sungyu. *Stupid hyung!* Myungsoo thought as he look back.

SHOPPING MALL

“~~~-si.” Woohyun’s mum calls you. “Yes Ajumeoni?” You ask. “Actually I have a wish before I return back to London tonight.” She looks at you and smile. “What is your wish?” You look back.

She holds Woohyun’s hand and lace both of your finger over each other. “My wish is to go out with my son and his girlfriend for one day.” She smiles brightly. You and Woohyun look at each other. Both of your face turn red and look sideways. “What a cute couple.” She clap her hands together, “can you be his girlfriend for one day?” She request. *How am I going to answer?!* You thought.

“Please for one day…” Woohyun said still looking another side. “Ok.” You agree her requesting not wanting his mum to feel disappoint. Woohyun look at you in surprises and he suddenly smile. “Since, ~~~ haven’t eat breakfast. Let’s go eat now.” Both of you followed her into a café.

Both of you let go of your hands later both of you sat down. “~~~-si do you know what Woohyun said about you when he was young?” His mother touches your hands. “OMMA!” Woohyun yell in shock. You look at Woohyun who was in shock, *what so special about?* you thought.

“Woohyun told me that when he grow up, he want you to become his wife wearing a very beautiful dress and a tiara on your head like a princess. He also said that he wants you to become the happiest princess in the whole wide world and he will be your prince protecting you from others.” You blush. But, feeling happy inside after hearing this. *Aish…why she tell her this? It’s embarrassing!* Woohyun can feel his blood rush thought his brain.

“He also said…” “OMMA!” Woohyun stopped her. The food come and 3 of you start eating. You and Woohyun feel awkward after what his mother said. “Woohyun-ah, can you buy another two cake here for me and ~~~?” She asks Woohyun. “It’s okay; I am full after eating this.” You stopped her. “It’s okay, if you can’t finish Woohyun will right?” She winks at Woohyun.

“I will go get the cake.” Woohyun walk to the counter. “~~~” Woohyun’s mum called. “Can you promise me no matter what happen don’t leave Woohyun’s side or give up of him? Continue to love him like always?” She looks at your eyes. *Why is she saying this out of the sudden?* you thought.

“The cake is here.” Woohyun place the cakes on the table. “Why one of the cakes changes to cupcake?” She asks Woohyun. “Nothing, special memories right ~~~~?” Woohyun smile at you. “Woohyun-ah, omma is jealous…” She complains. “Wae?” Both of you look at her. “I want chocolate not green tea cake…You are bias…” Woohyun’s mum looks at him. “Mianhae. I will change if you want.” He stood up. “Never mind, it’s nice anyways.” She starts eating.

“What about you?” Woohyun look at you. You cut the cupcake into half, “Share.” You give him another half. “Okays.” He smile and ruffles your hair. *I hope you can save woohyun, ~~~.* His mum thought.

“Woohyun-ah, omma need to go to the bathroom. Keep ~~~ company okays?” Woohyun nodded his head and she left to the bathroom. “Mianhae, omma said those things to you.” He rubs his neck. “It’s okay.” You took a bite of the cream cupcake. Woohyun took napkins and wipe away the cream on the edge of your mouth. “Be more careful.” He smiles. “Why?” You look at him. “Because guys will just kiss you with those creams on your lips.” He said randomly. “Kekeke, I have you to protect me right?” You smile.

*I really wish I can protect you forever~~~.* Woohyun smile back. After 20 minutes, Woohyun and you start too worried about his mum. “I will go check on her.” You walk towards the toilet and Woohyun went to pay the bill. “MESSAGE!” Woohyun phone ring.

From: Mum

I have to go back to London, take care of her and yourself J

Remember to ask her our next time by yourself, have fun!

“Oppa, Ajmeoni is not at the toilet.” You told her feeling worry. “It’s okay, she went back to London. By the time now she will be on her way to the airport.” Woohyun look at his watch and smile. “Let’s have fun today.” Woohyun grab your hand. Both of you brought lots of stuff and eat too.

“Oppa, I have lots of fun today.” You laugh and skipped. “I am happy you have fun today.” Woohyun smile. “Do you?” You look at him. “Yes, I had lots!” He laughs. “YAY! Woohyun oppa have fun today!” You jump up and spin around in the middle of the streets. Suddenly, you fell down. Woohyun run towards you, “you okays?! Anywhere hurt?” Woohyun look all over.

“Kekekes~” You laugh. “Why are you laughing? Did you hit your head?” Woohyun cupped your head and check. “I am hurt~” You pout. “WHERE?!” He checks again. “Me heels broke~my heart hurts oppa~” You make a sad face. “Pado.” Woohyun push your head softly and giggle. He helps you to stand up and sat on the railing. “Oppa how? I am like a Cinderella now, one of my heels disappeared.” You turn your bare feet in clockwise.

Woohyun took another heel off and throw into the bin. “Oppa!” You scream. “Wae?” He looks at you. “Now I don’t have shoe how am I going home?” You look at him. Woohyun squad down and look at you with a sweet smile. “I will carry you home, like always.”

Your heart beat faster than before, “But…It’s far from here.” You said. “It’s okay; I will never let you go. I will carry you until I die.” He giggles. “Oppa, don’t say die!” You scold. “Fine, are you coming up or I will leave you here.” He acts. “I am!” You hop onto his back. “Next stop, home!” He laughs and carries you. You laugh along with him, *oppa still the best~* you thought.

“Oppa.” You call him while resting your chin on his shoulder. “Hmmm?” He looks at your face and look away. *That’s was s close!* Woohyun thought in blush. “Are you from a rich family?” You ask him. “Why did you ask?” Woohyun reply in shock. Without giving you a chance to say what you want, he spits everything out. “Mianhae, I lied to you don’t be angry okays?” Woohyun ask for your forgiveness as he shut his eyes.

You giggle and wrap your hands around his neck. “Why would I be angry? You didn’t never harm me, every family have something they don’t want to let others to know right?” You smile and Woohyun laid his head on yours with a smile on it. “Thanks.” He continues walking. “~~~, oppa promise that I will buy you a glass slipper for you one day…” Woohyun murmured. “Really?” You reply. “You heard what I said just now?!” Woohyun answer in shock. “Oppa we are so close…” You answer.

“Oppa, is that a promise?” You look at him excited. “Yup, anything for you.” He giggles. You hold your pinkie out; Woohyun shook his head and laced his pinkie over yours. “When is the day?” You ask. “The day you get marry?” He answers. “That’s long…” You sigh.

“We are home now princess.” He stood in front of the building. “Can you carry me to the doorstep please~” You pursed your lips. “Okays~” He agree.

AT INFINITE’S SIDE

“Halmeoni, stop making this kind of jokes! It’s not funny!” Sungyu slammed his palm on the table and tears start rolling down his check along with the other member. “Hyung clam down…” Hoya tap Sungyu’s back.

“Halmeoni~” SungJong hug Woohyun’s grandmother and cry in her arms. *This can’t be!* Myungsoo kick the door. “So, can you promise to keep this secret and protect ~~~ once Woohyun become another person?”

Woohyun’s grandmother requests as she comfort SungJong. “Ne~” They all reply together. “Myungsoo-ah” She calls. “Yes?” He walks towards her. “Please protect ~~~ let her become yours.” She held onto his hands. “Wae?” He asks.

“Just promise me.” She begged. “I will try…” He looks away knowing that’s impossible. “Halmeoni.” They all cried and hug her. “I am really blessed to have the 7 of you as my grandchildren.” She cried.

*Woohyun’s harabeoji-ah, please bless each one of them and make sure tragedy doesn’t happen…*

----------------------------------------

Heyhey! Update :D

Sorry if this chapter is crap... Currently sick, this is all I can think of =.=

THANKS FOR VIEWING, SUBBING AND COMMENT THIS STORY :DDD