Spitting everything out.

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdyYRTpcXj4 

I was listening to this song when I am writing this chaper, listen to it okays? Thanks you ^^v

-------------------------------------------

The next day you lay on the bed hugging your sketchbook in your arms, staring blankly at the wall with your big red puffy eyes. “Meow.” Marshmallow moans and your tears away. “Hey…” You patted her head and look at her. “Are you hungry?” Then you remember you don’t have any cat food in the house, “I will go and buy food for you. Don’t run away alright?” You took a jacket and walk out of the house to the pet store.

After awhile, Myungsoo used the spare key which Woohyun mention which was place under the flower pot in your house. He turns the door knob and enters. “Meow.” Marshmallow sat there. “Hey, where’s ____?” Myungsoo at her back. She ran to outside the door, “meow.” She moans and Myungsoo’s eyes widen in fear. He places the food he brought for you and run out of the apartment thinking where could you go. *Where did she go?!* Myungsoo thought.

YOURS SIDE

“Thank you, $20 please.” The cashier said and you pay her. “Please come again.” She said and you push the door of the pet shop. You daze out into space walking aimlessly on the streets and a few tears just slips out from your eyes. You reach the traffic light but you couldn’t care less and you walk out thinking it’s the green men lighted up. Suddenly, you heard a loud horn from your right and you just stood there not moving. *Maybe…this is the end?* you thought and shut your eyes.

However, you didn’t die. A strong grip pull you back in to the side of the road. “ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU ALMOST DIE! WHY ARE YOU THROWING YOUR LIFE AWAY?! IS IT REALLY THAT WORTH TO THROW YOUR LIFE AWAY FOR THAT STUPID NAM WOOHYUN?!” Myungsoo yelled and you just sat there in his arms in tears. “ANSWER ME!” Myungsoo shook you and you screamed.

“YES! I AM STUPID! WHY AM I GOING THIS?! WHY IS THE WORLD SO UNFAIR?! WE LOVE EACH OTHER WHY ARE BEING SEPARATE FROM EACH OTHER WHEN JI AE AND WOOHYUN OPPA DOESN’T LOVE EACH OTHER THEY CAN BE TOGETHER?!” You yelled and Myungsoo just sat there.

“I TRIED! I TOLD MYSELF TO STOP CRYING FOR HIM! I TOLD MYSELF TO THINK THAT HE IS JUST A STRANGER SO I CAN FORGET HIM FASTER! BUT, I CAN’T!” You cried. “WHY DID MY LIFE BECOME LIKE THIS?! WHAT SHOULD I DO TO FORGET HIM?! IT’S ONLY THE FIRST DAY I KEEP ON MISSING HIM! I MISS BEING IN HIS ARMS ALREADY! I STILL LOVE HIM, WHY ARE WE SEPARATED?!” You squad down and grabbed onto your hair.

“HE SAID I AM THE ONLY PERSON HE LOVED THAN WHY HE IS LEAVING ME BEHIND?! HOW CAN I FORGET SOMEONE THAT ALWAYS MAKES THOSE SPECIAL PROMISES TOGETHER SO EASILY?! WE USED TO SPEND THOSE NIGHT TOGETHER TALKING ABOUT THOSE STORIES…I TRIED TO ERASE THEM, BUT IT’S NOT WORKING WELL MY BRAIN DOESN’T ALLOW ME TOO!” You shouted and Myungsoo held his head down. “Foolishly, my tears keep on flowing out when I don’t know if he felt the same or not…” you continue. “Already, I want to go find him... Maybe, he is starting to forget me already. So, why can’t I do the same?!” You broke down.

“I just want him back to me please…please come back…Woohyun oppa…just come back to me…” You cover your face with your hands. Myungsoo came over and hug your tightly in his arms. “Just let it out…” He whispers into your ear. “Tell me… what I should do to end this…?” You cried.  

---------------------------------------

A midnight update I guess? AHHHH! school is reopening tomorrow :'(

I hate it really! Stupid school and stuffs~

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, SUBBING AND VIEWING THIS FANFICS!

KAMSAHAMINDA