A gloomy day.

My FairyTales!

After a long day in school, everyone stay back and practice for the play. “Woah! I can’t believe being a dwarf is so tiring~” SungYeol complain. “I thought it was fun.” Hoya smile. “Because hyung you are short.” SungYeol said. “YAH!” Dongwoo and Hoya kick him.

Myungsoo and Woohyun were trying their best to remember their lines. “Both of them sure are hard working~” Dongwoo comment. “Yup.” SungYeol and Hoya nodded their head. “Let’s practice one more time.” Sungyu said. “Sure~” They all said. As they continue practice, “let’s rest and have drinks!” You, Hyemi and SungJong carry bags of drink. “Woah! Thank you!” Everyone scream.

“Hyemi and SungJong pass the drinks out to the props team.” You said while you unwrap the wrappers of the drinks. “~~~, you are so pretty today.” SungYeol said. “You only said that because she brought drinks for you right?” Dongwoo caught him red handed. Everyone was giggling at SungYeol and you took two packets of the drinks to Woohyun who still trying his best remembering his lines.

“Oppa~” You call and hand him the drink. “Thanks princess~” He smile and poke the straw into the drink. “Is it that hard?” You look Woohyun. “Yup, worst than math.” He giggles. “Something is bothering you~” You said randomly. “Is there?” He answers in surprises. *How does she know?!* Woohyun thought.

“Yes there is!” You pointed-out. “Like…?” He questions you. “You are not hyper today!” You said. “I am tired…?” He answers. “Hmmm~” You start thinking. “I KNOW WHAT! YOU ARE NOT HUGGING ME TODAY!” You said. “Unless~ you become a good boy and listen to hyung…But, that’s impossible…” You said.

*I guess she still understand me the most?* Woohyun thought. “I didn’t know you like me hugging you princess~” Woohyun move closer with a smirk on his face. “Ehh?! I don’t mean that way!” You quickly decline.

“Your wish is my comment.” Woohyun hug you from the side and his head laying on your shoulder. “Thank you…” He said softly. Your heart softens knowing that something is bothering him and he doesn’t want to say.

The Woohyun you know always keep stuff to himself, “your welcome?” You reply looking away feeling shy. “Kekeke~ Are you shy Princess?” He teases you. “I am leaving!” You are about to stood up. “Sorry…” He apologies giving you his cute agyeo.

*I hate him when he knows I can’t resist his agyeo, annoying!* you thought and sit down. “Thank you again…” He softly thanks. Myungsoo saw and look away. “Are you jealous?” SungYeol . “No.” He replies. *I know I am…* He thought.

Ji Ae saw feeling jealous too. *!* She slam her drink onto the table. “Ji Ae-ah, that ~~~ sure know how to act.” Her friend comment. “I agree!” Another friend added sauce. “She can’t soon.” Ji Ae mumbles.

After the practices and dinner with Infinite, 8 of you are going home. “I want to send her home today!” Myungsoo act like a child. “Let’s go~” Hoya pull his bag. “Rest well!” You wave at them.

Then, Woohyun and you start walking home too. “Feeling better?” You ask Woohyun. “Maybe…” He shoves his hand into his pocket. You took out a piece of candy from your pocket, like how you use too and hand in to Woohyun. “Eat it.” You smile.

Woohyun giggle and unwrap the wrapper and eat the candy. “Does it work?” You ask curiously. “Yup!” Woohyun jump up and down. “YES!” You cheer in happiness. *Look how happy she is.* He smile.

As both of you reach the front door, “oppa!” You call Woohyun. “Mmm?” He smiles. “Knock on my door whenever you need someone to talk with, ~~~ is 24 hours ready for you!” You smile back.

“Really?” Woohyun look at you with a smile. “Yes, sir!” You statue. “Thanks…” He ruffles your hair. “Sleep well oppa!” You smile. Woohyun unlock the door, “meow~” Marshmallow greet him. “Hey~” Woohyun pick her up and use his leg to shut the door. “Do you miss me?” Woohyun ask marshmallow and she Woohyun’s cheek. “It’s a yes.” He giggles.

“DingDong!” The bell ring. “Who is it?” Woohyun ask himself. “Maybe it’s ~~~” He murmured. Woohyun went to open the door with Marshmallow in his hand, “hyung…” The person said. Woohyun’s eyes widen, he cannot believe who was standing right in front of him. “Hyung, I miss you!” He hugs Woohyun tightly. *Why is he here?!* Woohyun thought in shock.

“Hyung? Hyung?” He waves his hand in front of Woohyun. Woohyun pull him into the house, he look left and right hoping no one saw what happen just now before he shut the door. After he shut the door, his younger brother is nowhere to be found. “Yah, where are you?” Woohyun said.

Then, he heard laugher coming from the living room. “Hahas, you look so cute.” Hayoung giggle at marshmallow. *You must be kidding me…* Woohyun thought. “Oh! Hyung, mianhae. Your cat looks so adorable so I follow her in.” Hayoung scratch the back of his head. “Why are you here?” Woohyun ask him. “Hyung, I miss you!” He cried while hugging him again. *Aish…* He thought.

After Hayoung feel better, *Should I? I don’t want him hugging me…* Woohyun thought and look at Hayoung who was happily eating ice-cream. “Hyung, why are you staring at me like this?” He asks him. *What?!* Woohyun thought. “Will you cry?” Woohyun ask. “Nope~” Hayoung assure.

“Why are you here?” Woohyun repeated the third time. “Appa want me to study here with you!” Hayoung beam. “You must be kidding me?! What is he up to?” Woohyun ask. “I don’t know…” Hayoung reply. *I can’t tell him…* Hayoung thought.

*That old man must have force him here…I shouldn’t force him.* Woohyun thought. “Never mind about that… How’s life there?” Woohyun ask Hayoung. Hayoung’s face turn blue, “must be tiring being a two-sided guy there right?” Woohyun ask him and Hayoung just simply nodded his head.

“But, don’t worry hyung! I will feel better with you around me!” Hayoung cheer. “Don’t you hate me about how I treated you when we were young?” Woohyun ask feeling guilty. “Nope~ it’s already the past~ let’s help each other from now.” Hayoung smile. *I hope…* He thought.

“Anyways, which school are you studying in?” Woohyun ask. “Not sure, appa didn’t talk about it. May be different school with you hyung.” He answers. *He will be surprises tomorrow.* Hayoung cheer in his mind. *Hope so… I have a bad feeling about him studying in the same school ask me…That old man must have already planned…* Woohyun thought thinking what is his father up too.

“Look at the time, it’s so late.” Hayoung comment after looking at the clock on the wall. “Don’t tell me you are staying here in my house.” Woohyun said. “Nope, appa knew you wouldn’t allow me too. So, I am leaving now.” Hayoung patted Woohyun’s shoulder as he walk towards the door.

“Rest well hyung!” Hayoung shouted from the door. *See you tomorrow!* He thought. “You too!” Woohyun shouted back. *Why are them visiting me one by one? Who’s next?* He wonder. *NahNah! I don’t want! Next will be that old man or that woman I hated!* He shook his head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this moody chapter... Hahas, was in a moody mood too :p

Hope this chapter is not boring too you! Sorry if its!

Thanks for commenting, subbing and viewing this fanfics :D

For apologise, PIkachu is here to cheer you up xDDDD

PIKACHU <3<3<3 !!!