My personal nurse.

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-0fBQpQzBM

I am listening to this song while I am writing this chapter, listen to it okays? Thanks you ^^V

-----------------------------------------------

Today in school, life is really peaceful. You weren’t in school today, you fall sick with fever and others. *I wonder what ____ is doing now… I will go and visit her after basketball training today…* Myungsoo thought as he taps the pencil onto his cheek. But, do you know today could be one of your happiness days? Let’s continue reading and you will know.

AT HOME

The sunlight shines in through the window into your room and on your face. You use your energy to lift your heavy arm to cover your eyes. *Ahhh… its so bright.* you thought and you are about to pull yourself up from your bed. The knob of your room was twisted clockwise and a figure enters in. “What are thinking you are doing?” A guy said and you stood there with your jaws dropped almost reaching the floor. “Go back and sleep.” He orders and you haven’t return back to earth.

Suddenly, he lifted you up from the ground bride style and places you back lightly back on the bed. “How did you come into my house?” You stutter in shock. “It’s a secret.” He wink and cover you properly. “You should go back to sleep.” He lay you down. But, you sat back up again. “NO!” you protested. “Unless you tell me.” You demands and he sigh. “Are you sure you are having fever? You look really good.” He joked and you furrowed your eyebrow. “Fine, you gave me a spare key remember?” He looks at you and you remember.

“So…Can you go back to sleep?” He raises an eyebrow and you shook your head. He frowned; he sat on the side of your bed and curls your hair behind your ear. “Why aren’t you in school?” You ask. “Because I can’t leave you here.” Woohyun confess and you blushed. *Wait _____! You can’t fall back for him, wake up!* you thought. “Go away, you are acting again! Show me the real monster Nam Woohyun!” You eyed him up and down. “This is the real Woohyun.” He giggles and you look at him confused. “Then, where is that monster oppa?” You ask him. “Hmmm… let’s say he wouldn’t appear today.” He smiles. “Really?” You look at him. “Yes my princess.” He smiles again.

“That means you are the normal Woohyun oppa for the whole day?” You ask and he nodded his head. You feel happy inside, but to be safe you still hold back. “Whatever or whoever you are leaves my house.” You said and cover yourself with your blanket. “Okay, I will be cooking in the kitchen. When the food is done I will call you to wake up.” He smile and shut the door. You are smiling from ear to ear cuddling your soft toy tightly feeling delight!

After awhile, Woohyun knock the door and enter your room. He places the bowl of porridge on the night stand, he touches your forehead and his eyes widen in fear. *Her fever gone worst.* Woohyun thought and you are panting. “_____-ah, tell oppa where is your medicine?!” He said and starts to search from the drawer. “I didn’t visit the doctor…” You are trying to inhale some oxygen. “ARE YOU NUTS?! How can you didn’t visit the doctor?! Aish…really without me I don’t know what will happen to you.” Woohyun ruffles his hair in annoyed.

“I will bring you to clinic the now.” Woohyun help you to sit up. “I can walk on my own.” You help yourself out from the bed and wobbles left and right. You almost fall down and Woohyun caught you from the back. “Stop being stubborn.” Woohyun carried you bride style to the nearby clinic.

AFTER VISITING THE DOCTOR

You are wearing Woohyun’s jacket, both of you walk out of the clinic and Woohyun push the door letting you out first. He then kneels down with his back facing you, “what are you doing?” You ask in confusion. “Carry you back of course; do you think I will let you walk home in this condition?” Woohyun said and you soften. *No _____! Don’t fall back!* you slap yourself mentally and shook your head. “I am walking back home.” You said and starts walking. Woohyun followed you, “if you don’t go out my back now we can choose the second choice and I know you don’t want it.” Woohyun said. *Second choice?* you thought.

“What’s that?” You ask and Woohyun run a bit going near to your ear. “I can carry you bride style like how we came.” He smirks and you blushed. “NO!” You faced him. “So, you choose the first choice?” He looks at you and you pout. “Good girl.” Woohyun smile and patted your forehead. You got onto his back, “Next stop, Home!” He declares and starts walking.

On the way back, both of you are silent. Until, “When did you become so stubborn?” Woohyun ask and you narrowed your eye at him. “Since the day you betray me.” You coldly spat out and he laugh. “What?!” You ask and he shook his head. “I didn’t know I have such a great impact on you.” He smile and you look at him. “Why are you treating me so good now? Are you turning back to that monster soon?” You ask. “Like I said just now, the monster wouldn’t appear today and…” He trails. “And…?” You question. “And you are my only princess, I am the prince. The prince should take care of the princess right? So, I am doing my job.” He smile sweetly and you soften.

You lay your head on your shoulder and wrap your hands around his neck. “I am saying first, I do still not believe in you and my head are heavy so I lay on your shoulders.” You said and he giggles. “How about your hands? Why are they wrapping around my neck?” Woohyun tease you and you pull your hands back. “I am joking put it back.” Woohyun said and you ignore. He stops his movements, “why are you stopping?” You ask and look at him. “I will continue walking until you place your hands back where it supposes to be.” You cooed and place back. Woohyun smile, walking up the stairs.

Both of you are now at the over head bridge, he stops his movement again. “Why are stopping again?” You ask. “Look, it’s snowing.” Woohyun look up at the sky and you too. *It’s really snowing.* you thought and a snow dropped on your nose. You jumped a bit due to the coldness and you heard Woohyun giggling. “Why are laughing again?” You ask feeling vex. “You look cute.” He said with his sweetest smile and you lower your head.

“Hurry up and walk home!” You hit his back playfully and he chuckles. “Isn’t this day wonderful?” Woohyun soften as he continues walking. *I know it’s wonderful…* you thought. “No.” You reply. “Why?” Woohyun ask. “Because I am having a fever.” You said and he laughs.

As soon as you reach home, Woohyun went back to the kitchen and heated up the porridge. You went back to your room and sat on the bed with your blanket covering your legs. “Porridge is here.” Woohyun announces as he use his body to push the door. He sat on your bed, scooping a spoon of porridge and blow. “Open your mouth.” Woohyun wants to feed you. But, you didn’t open.

“I can eat myself.” You said and touch the bowl. “Hot!” You touch your ear and Woohyun laughs. He places the bowl on the night stand and grabs your hands. He kisses your fingers, “better?” He looks at you and you pull back. You can feel your heart beating faster and your cheeks are as red as a tomato. “_____-ah, open your mouth.” Woohyun feed you and you swallow it. “Is it hot?” Woohyun ask and you shake your head.

After finishing the porridge, Woohyun went out and took your medicine in. “Eat your medicine now.” Woohyun order and you use your hand to cover your mouth. “No!” You protested. “Why?” Woohyun ask. “It’s bitter.” You pout. “But, if you don’t eat you wouldn’t get well.” He said and you continue shook our head. Woohyun thought of an idea, “If you don’t eat your medicine I will leave you~” He sang. “I WILL EAT!” You spited out and he grins. *I am really important to her.* Woohyun thought.

“Here you go~” He handed you and you swallow it making a face. *It’s so bitter!* you thought. “I knew you will react this way so~” He took up a candy from his back, unwrapped it for you. You ate the candy straight from his hands, his eyes widen in surprises. You look at Woohyun innocently, waving your hands in front of his face. “I am going to sleep now.” You said and he woke up from his daze. *My heart is pumping fast.* He thought as he touches his heart.

You cover yourself and shut your eyes. Woohyun was about to leave your room until you grabbed his wrist, “can you don’t leave until I fall asleep?” You ask and he smile nodding his head. He got a stool and inter laced your fingers through his. “Will you go after I shut my eyes?” You cooed and he shook his head. “If you want me to stay, I will stay. If you want me to go, I will go.” He smile and you slowly drifted to your dreamland.

A knock was heard from outside, Woohyun slowly pulled your hand out from his and went to open the door. It was Myungsoo standing there, “So. This is the reason why you wouldn’t in school today?” Myungsoo ask and Woohyun nodded his head. “Even, I went to school I can’t study well because I will be worried for her. So, might as well I take care of her.” He smile and Myungsoo smile.

Woohyun’s phone vibrates and he saw the screen in shock. “Take care of her I have something to do.” With that Woohyun left the house with his bag slung over his shoulder. Myungsoo shut the door after he left; he got into your room. He saw how you slept so peacefully, he smiles in bless and sat beside. *How I wish that smile on your face was for Me.* He thought and brushes your fringe to a side.

WOOHYUN SIDE

Woohyun went to the front of the building, he knock onto the window of the car. “I am here…” He said and his father signals him to enter the car. “Didn’t you promise not to stay any contact with her?” His father question and Woohyun’s eyes sway out the window. “I didn’t, I only take care of her like a friend.” He said and his father laughs half-heart. “Stop lying.” He said and Woohyun ignore as they continue driving to their destination.

NIGHT

You woke up; your eyes slowly open and saw a figure lying on the edge of your bed. You sat up and saw his face. You somehow felt disappointed, *He lied again.* you cover Myungsoo with your blanket and went to the bathroom.

---------------------------------------

Woohoo, an updates :DD

It has been two days I posted~

I was partying all day, kekeks :))

Hope your enjoy the post!

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR SUBBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING THIS FANFICS!

KAMSAHAMINDA!