Our first and final date.

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uujJJZtaijA&feature=related

I am listening to this song while I am writing, hope this song helps! ^^V

----------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun was standing in front of the gate waiting for you; he was walking up and down. Checking the notes he make last night, he surf the net and read magazine till night hoping to give you the best date today. A hand covers his eyes from the back, “who am I?” The voice he will never get bored with said. “Hmmmm… Let me guess…Is it princess?” Woohyun tap his chin. “You are no fun~” You puffed your cheek and look away. “Awwww~ Forgive me okay? This is the first time I am going on a date. Please ~” Woohyun did his aegyo. Somehow, hearing that this is the first time he is going on a date make you smile. “I forgive you.” You pinch his cheeks.

Woohyun just stare at you, with a smile. His eyes show happiest and love. “You look so beautiful.” He said and you blush. “Thank you, you look handsome too.” You smile and Woohyun bow. “Let’s have lunch together.” Woohyun said and held onto your hands. Fingers are laced through each other, you look at Woohyun and he just look away.

Both of you enter a café and order the dishes your wanted to eat. “SNAP~” You heard and you turn and saw Woohyun took a picture of you. “Unfair, why only you taking picture of me.” You pout. Woohyun then move sitting beside you, “Let’s take together then.” He wraps his hand around shoulder. “Smile.” He said and both you took many photos together.

The food arrives, “Ah~” Woohyun feed you and you feed him back. “Yummy?” You ask. “The most delicious food in the world.” Woohyun giggle and you laugh. After the meal, Woohyun paid the food. He insisted saying that’s what guys will do in their date and you just nodded your head. Next, both of you went to watch movie together. Woohyun brought the popcorns and you got the tickets, it was a horror movie. Both of you were screaming loudly, Woohyun even drop his drinks on the floor that make you laugh. But, you ended up sharing drinks with him and sharing the same straw with each other.

Every time, Woohyun took a slip he will always took a peek at you and smile. The movie ended, “I will never watch horror movie again.” Woohyun touch his chest and you linked arms with him. Woohyun blinks his eyes, looking at you with surprises. “It’s fine if you don’t want ~” You slowly pull out and he grab your hand placing it back. “I didn’t decline it thought.” He said and you smile.

The two of you walk around the streets, doing some window shopping along the way. “Is there anything you want to do if you have a boyfriend?” Woohyun question. “There is.” You answer. “What is it?” Woohyun ask. “That!” You point at the machine. “Let’s go then!” Woohyun pull you to the shop and he went to change a few coins.

Woohyun slotted the coins, both of you took pictures together and went out the machine. Now, you start decorate it. Woohyun look around, “I will be going to washroom.” Woohyun excuse himself and you nodded your head. You smile as you saw the picture whereby you sat on Woohyun’s lap, his hands wrap around your waist and his chin on your shoulder.

Woohyun run around the shopping mall, searching for the perfect gift for you and he found it. He brought a red hair band that he thought it would fit you, then he run back to find you. “Are you done?” Woohyun ask. “This is yours.” You pass the photo to him and he smile. You and Woohyun took out our own wallet and place the photo in it.

Both of you walk out of the shop, “DING!” The bell ring across the road. “ICE-CREAM!” The two of you said in unison, you and Woohyun cross the road hand in hand. “Two strawberry ice-cream please.” Woohyun order. “Coming right up.” The uncle smile and scoop the ice-cream. “Here you go.” Woohyun pass you the cone and you took a big bite.

You heard laugher from him, “What’s so funny?” You wonder. “You.” Woohyun laugh. You wanted to use your hand to touch your face, he held onto your hand. “I will clean it for you.” Woohyun smile and took out a piece of tissue from his pocket and clean it for you. “How are you going to take care of yourself when I am not around you?” Woohyun said. “Then, stay beside me and don’t leave me.” You answer make Woohyun delight. However, he knew he can’t after today he doesn’t belong to you anymore.

“Let’s make a promise.” You hold out your pinkie. “What promise?” Woohyun ask. “The prince will never leave the princess no matter what happen.” You stated. Woohyun hesitated, he end up still lace his pinkie through yours. “Deal.” He promise and you beam.

The sun is setting, “let’s go down and play.” You told Woohyun and he nodded. *Wherever you want to go now, I will go with you before the next sun rise. I only will belong to you, ____ and only you.* Woohyun thought. “Oppa, come down. The water it’s cooling, the sand it’s warm too.” You said. “Ne, coming!” Woohyun run down the small slope. “_____-ah, oppa have something for you.” Woohyun took out the red hair band from the plastic bag. “Hope you like it.” He rubbed the back of his neck, “put it on for me.” You beam and he put it for you.

“Is it pretty?” You ask him and he nodded his head. *Just like how I imagine it to be.* He thought. You splash the water at Woohyun and he splashes it back at you. With that the both of you play till the night.

------------------------------------------------

Another update here, thanks for the new subbies :D

THANKS FOR SUBBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING THIS FANFICS!

KAMSAHAMINDA!