My last and final confession.

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_ny7ijysJk

I was listening to this song while I am writing this chapter, hope it helps. :D

Maybe the song will go over/ longer... Hope it just suit the story... :DD

---------------------------------------------------

“I am so tired.” You sat down on the sand with Woohyun sitting beside you. A cooling sea breeze blow across the both of you, *its so comfortable.* Woohyun shut his eyes and enjoy it. Slowly, he open his eyes saw you rubbing your shoulder due to the coldness. “Want to go home?” Woohyun ask and you shook your head. You saw how Woohyun’s expression look like just now, he felt so much comfortable here and you don’t want him to be trouble again by the problems he had in mind.

Woohyun stood up and sat behind you. Now, you are in between his legs and he hugs you from the back. “Are feeling better now?” Woohyun whisper to your ear. Blood rushing through your whole body, you can feel yourself heating up by both Woohyun’s hug and you blushing. You rapidly nodded your head in agreement. “Good, at least I am doing something helpful for you.” Woohyun said. “You are always helpful to me.” You told him and he smile.

Slowly, the sea breeze makes your eye lid heavy and you fall asleep in Woohyun’s arm. His chest being your pillow, his hand wrapped around your waist, his lean against yours and he rocking you left and right. Knowing that you fall asleep, Woohyun spoke out. “____-ah, do you know that the Woohyun oppa you love so much is actually a coward?” He laughs half-hearted. “I make a decision that I know I will hurt both me and you, I know I will regret it. Please forgive oppa will you?” Woohyun’s tears flows out.

“I can’t even make a confession when you are awake, I couldn’t do it…I was forbid to do it…Do you know how many things oppa will regret after today? I will regret not telling you how much I love you, I will destroy the trust between us and I couldn’t protect you anymore. The worst out of the most, I am that idiot that’s going to make you cry.” He cried. “____-ah…” Woohyun call your name softly. “Thanks for giving me many wonderful memories that you planted in me before I leave you to her…Your hugs, Your smile, the small little things you did to cheer me up, the dances we have during the festival, the piggyback rides I gave you…and the love you gave me…I will always remember this moment now, you sleeping in my arms…” He said.

“Ah! I really can’t bear to hand you to Myungsoo…” Woohyun tighten his hug in tears. “I can’t bear to see you running into Myungsoo’s arm, I can’t bear to see you only smiling for him…I just can’t bear giving you to him…____-ah…” Woohyun cries and snuggles in your hair. “I can’t… But, he is the only guy I can trust that will protect you with everything he have…”  Woohyun whispers into your ear.

Woohyun part away his face a bit, “I am not able to protect you from guys like Junhyung anymore…When did I become this weak? ____-ah, promise oppa that you will not do anything stupid okay?” Woohyun look at your angelic face, slowly he leans in and kiss you on your lips.

*I am sorry for being such a selfish idiot who took away your first kiss when you are asleep…* He breaks the kiss and caresses your face with his warm big hand. *But… always remember these three words that never will change…* He thought. “I love you.” Woohyun lean in and kiss you for the last time. With that, the last three beautiful words you heard from Woohyun before your life change to hell…

-----------------------------------

It's not the ending yet, kekeks :DDD

This is the point where everything change, I guess too long?

But, anyways ~

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, SUBBING, VIEWING THIS FANFICS !

KAMSAHAMINDA!