Toilet encounter.

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7skX65t3cc

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter, hope it suit it. ^^v

-----------------------------------------------

“Can all the chairperson and vice- chairman of each class please go to the meeting room now.” The teacher announces through the P.A system. You got up and walk out of the classroom towards the meeting room. You will about to enter the door and you knock onto to someone, you look up and it’s him. “Morning…” He said with a smile and you give him a soft smile back. You walk backwards, letting him to go in first. But, he end up doing the same. “Ladies first.” Woohyun said and you shook your head. “You go in first…” You said and the both of you remain silent.

The both of you stood outside the door, looking down at the floor. “How are your days?” Woohyun rubbed the side of his neck feeling awkward. *How should I tell him…?* you thought. You were about to open your mouth, “Oppa~” The voice that the both of you dislike the most in. “Why are the both of you standing outside the room?” She clings onto Woohyun’s arm and you shut your eyes. “I will be entering now.” You said and enter the meeting room and Woohyun look at your gloomy back.

Woohyun yank his arm back and enter the meeting room with a dull face. You sat beside Hyung-in, Woohyun and Ji Ae behind you. Woohyun is staring at your back, hoping that you could at least look back once. He miss that chubby face of yours, he left out a sigh and hung his head low. Ji Ae notices it and she bit her bottom lips. *I have to do something to separate this or end it…* She thought.

“Thanks for coming for the meeting, we are here to tell everyone that we are having a field trip next week and each class will pair up with each other. Now, we will announce it.” The teacher swallows her salver. “Class 2A and Class 2B… Class 2C and Class 2D.” Both Woohyun and you eyes widen in shock. *We are together again…?* the two of you thought in unison. *I really have to think a way to destroy them.* Ji Ae thought.

Everyone starts to pack up their notes and return to class. Your pencil rolled down the table and you were about to pick up. But, the familiar hand picks it up for you and hand in to you. “Thanks.” You smile and he smile too. Woohyun spotted the lucky charm he gave you inside your pencil box, “you still keep that?” He point at the lucky charm and you nodded. “It’s important to me, like the person who gave it to me…” You said and walk away with your notes in front of your chest.

WOOHYUN’S SIDE

*It’s important to me, like the person who gave it to me…* that sentence kept on repeat itself in his mind that makes him smile brightly again. *I am still important to her…* He smile and doodle on his textbook in joy. *Smile now, you can’t later.* Ji Ae  thought.

GIRL WASHROOM

You came out from the cabinets of the toilet and you saw Ji Ae and her friends standing there appealing their makeup. You ignore them, hanging your head low and wash your hands. Ji Ae nodded to her friends and they return her with a smirk. Her friends went out of the toilet that left only you and Ji Ae.

“What’s that all about?” Ji Ae ask and you look at her in confuse. “What’s that all about?!” She repeats herself. “What are you talking about?” You ask. “That last sentence in the meeting room!” She yelled. Then, you remember what you said just now. “It’s nothing…I just want to tell Woohyun oppa that he is important to me as a friend.” You explain.

Ji Ae scoff, “you know Woohyun oppa is my boyfriend right?! Are you trying to do this to seduce him away from me again?!” She splashes the water that was filling inside the sink. Droplets of water slowly slide down the mirror, “answer me!” She shouted. “I am not trying to seduce him.” You answer firmly. “Do you think I will believe you?” She asks and you look at her.

“If you don’t believe don’t ask in the first place.” You said and her eyes enlarge in surprise. “Where is the innocent girl that everyone knew? Like I said it’s was your act from the beginning till now right? To let guys to fall in love with you.” She said. “If that’s all you are going to ask I will leave now and that’s only to you. You don’t deserve my kindness.” You were about to walk out. But, she blocks your way with her hands out. “Did I say you can leave?” She looks down on you.

“You want to leave right? Sure, answer this question before you leave. Do you ever fall in love with Woohyun oppa before.” She questions you and your eyes widen. “I knew it, you love him don’t you. What best friend only? That’s all lies.” She laughs half-hearted.

Ji Ae pulls you on the collar and the both of your faces are an inch away, “let me tell you. No matter what method or tricks I use, I will never let go of Nam Woohyun. You heard me?!” She said. “Also, it’s good to see you like this…with that pathetic face. I like seeing you suffer and I will not let this end so soon. Remember the game I mention before? This is only the beginning of that game.” She pushes you away and you hit your back onto the hard wall.

“Wait.” You called her before she leaves the toilet. Ji Ae flowed her arms and look at you with an annoyed face. “Tell me…Did you force Woohyun oppa to become a couple with you…?” You look at her. She walks a few steps forward and bent down a bit. “So?” She said and your eyes enlarge. “Let’s play a game, if you can let Nam Woohyun tell you the whole story between the both of us. I will return him to you.” She said and walk out of the toilet, leaving you standing there dumbfounded. *Which will never happen.* Ji Ae thought.  

JI AE’S SIDE

“ OFF!” Ji Ae’s friends yelled at the girls who almost enter the toilet. The door open and Ji Ae walk out of the toilet with her friends behind her back to Class 2D. She walks in class 2D and slammed her hands onto Woohyun’s table that only earn a death stare from him.

“Listen, I just have a conversation with your beloved princess in the toilet ALONE.” She said and Woohyun’s eyes widen. “What did you do to her?!” He raises his voice a bit. “Nothing, I make a deal with her.” Ji Ae straightens her back and flow her arms together. “What deal?” Woohyun ask. “If you dare to tell her the deal between us to her, if you tell her I will let you go and return you to her.” She smirk and Woohyun look at Ji Ae up and down. “Serious?” He asks.

“Sure, if you dare. You will see what happen to your mum.” She smirks and Woohyun furrowed his eyebrow. “You dare?!” He shouted standing up and everyone look at them. “Try me.” She said and smirks. “Nam Woohyun, you are smart enough to think right? Why do I make this chance for you and her right?” She plays with his tie and let go of it returning to her seat. “!” Woohyun scream and kick his table in rage.

-------------------------------------

Hey, another update again. ^^

Okays, I seriously hate Ji Ae... But, every story need a villan right?

Hais... Stupid her ~

Anyways, Thanks for COMMETING, SUBBING AND VIEWING THIS FANFICS!

KAMSAHAMINDA!