Grandmother

My FairyTales!

Today is Saturday, Woohyun and you doesn’t need to attend school today. “DING DONG!” The bell rang, *she’s here!* Woohyun thought and run towards the door. “PRINCESS!” Woohyun smile. “Princess?” An old voice said. Woohyun happy face turns into a gloomy face. He was about to shut the door, but the bodyguards stopped it. “Is that how I raise you?” The old voice said again.

Woohyun let go and carry marshmallow in his arm. “It’s surprise how you take care of yourself well.” The old voice said while she sat across woohyun. “What do you want?” Woohyun ask firmly. “Tea please.” She said. Woohyun got into the kitchen and made a pot of green tea and pour a cup for her. He then places the cup in front of her and sat down again with marshmallow on his lap. “Thank you.” The old lady then slips a mouth of tea.

“What do you want?” Woohyun ask again. “Is that how you talk to your grandmother?” Woohyun’s grandmother placed the cup on the table. Woohyun let out a heavy breathe and lay back onto the couch. “A beautiful cat you have there.” She stares at marshmallow. “Don’t touch her.” Woohyun said in his straight voice.

“I can feel that you don’t welcome me, Woohyun.” His grandmother looks at him. *He grew up, handsome and smart like this father when he was young.* Woohyun’s grandmother thought. “Good that you know.” He said. “I just want to remind you that you are coming back to London soon.” His grandmother looks at him. “You know me well; I will never go back because of him.” Woohyun answer.

“You know you are his successor.” His grandmother drinks the tea. “Why do I care? He have HaYoung anyways, it doesn’t matter.” Woohyun smirk. “What about your mum? You don’t care about her?” His grandmother stares at him. *Mum…* Woohyun’s eyes widen. “You are her only child remembers?” She reminds him.

“DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!” Woohyun stood up and yell at a dangerous tone. “You know I wouldn’t, I am a woman. But, your second mum…” She said and eyed on Woohyun while the bodyguard stood in front of her. “I DON’T HAVE A SECOND MUM!” Woohyun scream.

“DING DONG!” The bell ring again. Woohyun open the door and his eyes wide up. “Oppa, why is there limos outside the building?” You ask wondering why. *! WHY NOW?!* Woohyun thought. “Never mind about that, oppa I brought toys for marshmallow plus snacks too for you.” You smile and hold up three full plastic bags in your hand.

“~~~-ah.” Woohyun said. “Hmmm…?” You tilted your head to the left. “Why don’t you welcome her in?” Woohyun’s grandmother said standing in the hallway. “Why are you afraid?” His grandmother comment again. *Damn that old hag!* Woohyun thought. “If you are having an important stuff now, I can come back later…” You look at the worry Woohyun. “No, come in.” Woohyun let you in.

You walked pass the old lady and went to the living room. “If you harm her or even touch her, I will kill you.” Woohyun warn his grandmother and walk to the living room. *I promise I will not let her harm you.* Woohyun thought as he look at you playing with marshmallow. Woohyun’s grandmother walk into the living room, you stood up and bow. “Annyeonghasyo halmeoni, my name is ~~~~. Woohyun’s oppa friend.” You smile.

“A very petty young lady.” Woohyun’s grandmother wanted to touch your face. But, Woohyun slap it away. “~~~-ah, can you help marshmallow to have a shower?” Woohyun push you into the toilet and shut the door. “She seem dear to you.” His grandmother said. “~~~-ah, oppa is going out for awhile.” Woohyun yell. “Let go, outside!” He demands.

They were about to leave the house, “wait.” He stopped and run into his room. He places a set of cloths on the table with a note on it. “Out, now!”

AT THE RESTAURANT

The table is full of dishes, “Aren’t you eating?” His grandmother asks well picking up food and put inside . “No, I am not in a mood to eat with you.” Woohyun answer. “She seem dear to you.” His grandmother repeats the question again. “So?” Woohyun answer again.

“Is she the princess you waiting for the late afternoon?” she asks. “Mind your own problem.” Woohyun spat. “You seem to love her a lot, more than anyone else.” His grandmother chews a kimchi. “Are that all you going to say? I am leaving.” Woohyun stood up.

“She doesn’t know that you are the successor of Nam’s company right? What happen if she knew you lied to her all this years?” She looks at Woohyun’s side face. An imagination of you crying and saying words like “Why did you lied to me?!” “I HATE YOU!” pop-out from his mind. *I don’t want to lose her…* Woohyun sat back down.

“You know me well, I will not stop you having a relationship. But, that son of mine…” Woohyun interrupt her, “I don’t know you well! From that day you allowed that son of yours having a second wife, you are not that halmeoni I know and loved!” Woohyun scream while his hand clenched into a fist. The guard opens the door as he heard Woohyun’s scream. “Close the door.” She orders.

She stood up and caresses Woohyun’s cheek. “Halmeoni did not change, I still love you like the past. I just want you to be happy, like the past…smiling happily.” Tears rolled down his cheek as he recalled those unpleasant memories of the past. “That girl ~~~ right? Is a wonderful girl. Hold on tight to her no matter what happen. Understand?” She said in a soft tone.

Woohyun left the restaurant and walk back to the apartment. *Woohyun-ah, maybe this is the last time you will be seeing halmeoni. I just hope you will forgive me for making this wrong choice on allowing your appa having a second wife.* His grandmother thought.

You worried about woohyun, you can’t stop walking up and down. Suddenly, you heard the sound of the key. You run and open the door. “Woohyun oppa…” You call him. He walks in and you close the door. “You alright?” You try searching for his face. Woohyun didn’t answer you, you feel like going home letting him having some peace and you turn.

Woohyun grabbed your wrist, “don’t leave me alone.” He broke down. You squad down in front of him and hug him into your arms. *It’s hurts, knowing that you are crying oppa…* you thought as you rub his back.

After Woohyun cried for awhile, you let go of him. “You Okays?” You look at his eyes. He nodded his head, “Sorry, I soak your shirt.” He looks away, avoiding your glance. “It’s your shirt anyways.” You giggle softly. “Can you stay beside me tonight?” Woohyun look at you with his soulless eyes. Without any hesitation, you nodded your head.

Both of you went into his room and lay on his bed. Woohyun cover the blanket properly and wrap his hand around your waist. “Thanks, princess.” He pulls you nearer into his chest. *Why is my heart beating so fast?! I feel like exploding!* you can feel your heart beating really fast.

*But, I just want to stay beside oppa.* you look up at woohyun who already fall asleep. You moved yourself nearer to him, “Oppa, don’t cry anymore…” You said softly.

Then, you shut your eyes to sleep. But, you can’t because you can feel your heart beating like thousand of kilowatts. *Stop it, ~~~~! Woohyun oppa is your hero only!* You thought.

---------------------------------------

Hello everyone !

I am back with a double update :DDDD

Comment and sub plus view please !

CONTINUE LOVE ME ! THANK YOU <3