Open house

My FairyTales!

You woke up earlier than normally you were; you rush to the toilet and change to your uniform. You tie your hair into a bun and comb your fringe properly and left the house Woohyun’s.

You ring the bell many times, “Morning!” You smile at Woohyun whose eyes are half open. “You are too early today.” Woohyun scratch his hair and yawn. “I know!” You got inside and carry marshmallow. “I miss you!” You kiss her cheek and smile.

Woohyun walk into the living room and lay on the couch, “I thought why you woke up so early today and it’s because of her.” Woohyun stare at marshmallow that got more attention than him. “Hehes.” You laugh and use your finger and touch marshmallow’s nose. Suddenly, your stomach growls loudly. “Is her!” You blame the innocent marshmallow and you feel embarrass. Woohyun stops laughing at you and went to the kitchen and cook breakfast. “YAY! WOOHYUN’S COOKING!” You cheer.

After 30 minutes, “breakfast is ready!” Woohyun call you while he places the plate on the table and a bowl of milk on the floor for marshmallow. You sat down and look at Woohyun who was walking away. “Not eating?” You titled your head to the left. “Wash up first.” Woohyun smile and point at the bathroom. “Eat first.” Woohyun said.

“Let’s enjoy our meals marshmallow!” You clap both of your hand together and start munching your breakfast. *Woohyun oppa’s cook is still the best!* you praise. Woohyun came back after washing up, “How is the meal?” Woohyun ask while eating a piece of pancake.

“Wonderful!” You show him your two big thumb and beam. “I glad that you like it.” He smile and continue eating. You and Woohyun plus marshmallow were on the dining table. Woohyun was reading newspaper; you took the plates to the sink and wash it up.

“I should wash it.” Woohyun said standing beside you. “It’s Okays oppa, you cooked breakfast for me.” You continue wash the plate. “Okays, then I will go change.” Woohyun went into his bedroom.

*I feel like I forgot something…* you wonder as you place the plates back to its place. “Meow.” Marshmallow stands in front of the fridge. *Oh Yeah!* you run towards the sofa and grab your bag, “Oppa, I remember something important I have to do. Don’t wait for me! See you later at your friendly match!” You rush out and run back home.

“Yah, ~~~~!” Woohyun scream from his room and when he comes out from his room you were no longer there. “Meow~” Marshmallow moans. “Your mum sure is a fast runner.” Woohyun look at marshmallow while wearing his jacket over his jersey. “Wish me luck!” Woohyun pat marshmallow on the head and smile.

Without even taking off your shoe, you went and open the fridge. “Phew~ I forgot to bring you with me.” You took out the box from the fridge and leave the house. *Hope I will not saw Woohyun and others yet.* you hug the box tightly.

“Morning ~~~-si!” Hyemi greeted you. “Morning Hyemi-si!” You enter the club room and walk to your seat. “Is this for Woohyun oppa?” Hyemi point on the box you holding and give you a weird smile.

“It’s a gift for my best friend!” You explain and put the box inside the small fridge under you and Hyemi’s table. “Aren’t you worried one day he will leave you and have a girlfriend?” Hyemi squad down beside you. “Nope, because I know he will treat me the same.” You smile and wash your hands at the sink.

“Hope so, you know guys is not as simple as you think.” Hyemi help you to tie your apron. “Hmmm?” You titled your head to the right and look at her with a question mark above on your head. “You didn’t have a relationship before right?” Hyemi look at you. You shake your head, “But, I have a crush before.” You play with your finger.

“Come on, let’s start!” The leader of the club told everyone and everyone got started. Everyone were having fun, sometimes you got flour all over your face and Hyemi laugh at you. “Well done everyone, we can start selling those cupcakes. Some will stay around to make more and the rest could go around the school.” The leader spoke.

Club members all leave the room slowly one by one; you and Hyemi went out too. It’s only 11.00am and the school is pack of people. “Look who is this selling cupcakes? So poor thing~” Ji Ae and the rest of the cheerleaders stand in front of you. “Hi!” You greeted her with a smile on your face.

“Yah, ~~~-ah. Let’s go, don’t talk to her.” Hyemi whisper softly into your ears. “It’s okay, she is nice.” You smile at Hyemi. *Nice?! ~~~-ah, you are too innocent!* Hyemi thought and stare at Ji Ae. “You want?” You ask Ji Ae with a sweet smile and hold the tray in front of her. “Why are you always acting nice? Infinite are not here, stop acting! IT’S DISGUSTING!” Ji Ae yells at you.

“Acting nice?” You ask her again in confuse. “Let me warn you, I will get Woohyun oppa to be mine no matter what happen.” Ji Ae scoffs off. “What did she said just now?” Hyemi ask. “I don’t know…” You answer. “~~~-ah, listen to me carefully! Don’t get bear with Ji Ae, she not as nice as you think!” Hyemi warn me in a firm voice.

“It’s just rumor right? About her blackmailing other girls and stuff. Hyemi-ah don’t believe them. Let’s continue and sell cupcakes.” You smile and continue sell cupcakes. *Aish…you are really stubborn sometimes!* Hyemi starch her head and follow you.

It is already 4.00pm, every club stopped their activities so they can go to the indoor sport hall and cheer for Infinite. “Hurry up!” Hyemi rush you. “Coming!” You took out the small box from the fridge and run towards Hyemi.

“I wonder if there is still good seats.” Hyemi ask. “There will!” You smile and both of you walk faster. “How do you know?” Hyemi look at you in surprises. “A feeling told me.” You giggle and point your index finger in the air. Hyemi sigh and pull you up to the gallery. “There!” You point on the first row nearer to Infinite.

“See, I told you!” You beam in happiness. “You are just lucky.” Hyemi make a face. “Is ~~~ here?” SungJong ask as he walk up and down. “Yah, Lee SungJong stop walking in front of me. You are making me dizzy!” SungYeol yell. *Did she come?* Woohyun thought. “There she is.” Myungsoo said pointing at you who was waving at them with a smile.

“Fightting!” You scream and pump a fist into the air. The sound of the whilst blow, “Okays, let’s do it for the school.” Woohyun said and slowly seven of them hands stack over each other. “For ~~~~ too.” Dongwoo tease Woohyun who was thinking about that too. “Infinite, Infinite Fighting!” They cheer. *For her!* Woohyun and myungsoo thought together.

Slowly, Infinite came in to the court along with basketball players from Cheongda high school. Cheering and screaming echoed the whole indoor sport hall. “Oppa, fighting!” You shout on top of your voice. “Who are you supporting?” Hyemi ask you. “Everyone?” You answer. “Woohyun oppa right?” Hyemi wriggle her eyebrow. “What about you Hyemi?” Your turn to fight back. “No one…” A light red flush over her face and stare at Hoya. “Ohhh~ he is a good boyfriend.” You smile. “WHAT?!” She panic.

You look around the court there are poster and banners everywhere. It looks like a concert to me then a friendly match, “Oppa fighting!” A few random scream with headband around their forehead. *Woah!* you thought. “BEEP!” The whilst blow again, you turn back to see the court everyone was in position and SungJong and Sungyu oppa are at reserve first. SungYeol standing in the middle of the court ready to snatch the ball.

*Please let them be save!* you pray hard. The ball then was throw high up in the sky, SungYeol jump, got the ball and passes it to Hoya. Then, Hoya passes it to myungsoo and he aim the ball went in the basket. “3 point!” The mc said over the mic. “KYAAAA!” Girls were screaming. “It is easily.” Dongwoo said while high-five with myungsoo. “Don’t let your guards down, it’s only the beginning.” Woohyun warn.

After a few shoots into the basket by Woohyun, Hoya and myungsoo plus the cheongda guys the score is now 30:28. Infinite who was leading asking for time out. You straighten your back and look at them in worry. “Let’s change member, SungYeol and Dongwoo are exhausted so SungJong and Sungyu hyung get ready.” Woohyun order.

“What happen?” Hyemi ask. “I don’t know…” You look at Infinite. After that Infinite come back to the court and continue play for another 3 minutes. “BEEP! Half-time!” The mc said. You look at Infinite who were gulping water rapidly and laying on the chairs.

“~~~, sit down first.” Hyemi pull you down sitting beside her. “Why?” You look at her with your big round eyes. “If not you will vomit later.” Hyemi answer you and drink water. “Woo!” The guys start screaming, the cheerleaders from our school start to perform. “Ji Ae!” You smile and point. “I know!” Hyemi give you a disgusted look.

The cheerleader cheer had end their perform. “Oppa, Hwaitting!” Ji Ae does her aegyo at Woohyun. “I don’t feel like winning anymore.” Woohyun said feeling uncomfortable.

“Nonsense!” Sungyu hit Woohyun’s head. “It’s for her.” Sungyu point at you who was talking to Hyemi. “And not her!” Sungyu then point at Ji Ae who was sending flying kiss to Woohyun. “She is really disgusting.” Dongwoo comment who can’t stand it anymore. “Myungsoo, can you still continue?” Woohyun ask. Myungsoo give him a smirk and look away.

“It means a yes.” SungYeol said. “Hoya?” Woohyun look at him. “Ok!” Hoya gives him a smile and nodded his head. “Then, the plan is passing the ball to Sungyu hyung. Understand?” Woohyun said. “Wae?!” Sungyu ask in shock. “Because you look weak hyung.” Dongwoo giggle and Sungyu elbow him. “Then, when they found out pass to myungsoo or SungYeol.” They all nodded. “Ready? INFINITE INFINITE FIGHTING!” They cheer.

Then round two start, it was a tough game. Player’s from cheongda were cheating! They use their arm to elbow them, “Yah!” SungYeol yell. He got into a fight with one of the player. “Let go of me that cheated!” SungYeol trying to get out from Myungsoo’s grip. “Time out!” Woohyun scream.

They got back to the breach, “Hyung! It’s not my fault!” SungYeol defended himself. “I know we can’t do anything, SungJong you are up and Myungsoo control your temper.” Woohyun remind him. “A little more.” Woohyun said. All of them got back into the game, they followed the plan. All the balls all passed to Sungyu and points went up.

“Your plan is stupid!” The leader cheongda high school smirks at Woohyun who was holding onto the ball. “Oh?” Woohyun pass the ball myungsoo at the side and shoot. “3 points again!” The mc said and cheers fills indoor sport hall. “Your plan then is stupid.” Woohyun smirk.

The match left 5 minutes, the score is 42:38. “Plan C…” Woohyun order in between his breathes. “What’s Plan C?” SungJong ask in shock. “Just score!” Woohyun giggle. “Okays…” SungJong reply in disbelieve. *A stupid plan…* SungJong thought.

“Shouldn’t we just defend…?” SungJong ask Woohyun. But, he already runs away with the ball. *Hais…* SungJong sigh. “2 points from Nam Woohyun!” Everyone scream again including you. 1 minutes left, your heart beat nervous hoping cheongda high school will not score again and “BEEP!” The last whilst blew. “SEOUL HIGH SCHOOL WIN!” The mc scream through the mic, every girl in the indoor sport hall scream and yell some even cry.

“HOYA OPPA WIN!” Hyemi hug you tightly. “Hmmm…?” You smile and giggle. “No should ne Infinite.” Hyemi make a few fake cough in between sentence. Infinite shake hands with them no matter how dirty they played just now, Woohyun turn and look at you. “I WIN!” Woohyun wave to you in happiness. Myungsoo who stand beside Woohyun clear this throat to correct his sentence. “Oh…WE WIN!” He beam and wave again.

“OPPA IS THE BEST!” You show him your two big thumb again and smile. *That smile.* Woohyun and myungsoo thought and show a soft smile. Ji Ae who stands at the side had saw something. *That stupid girl again.* She angrily fold her hand. “~~~~, it’s time!” Hyemi nudge you. “What thing?” You totally forgot about the box. Hyemi face palm her forehead, “BOX!” She pointed the box beside your bag.

“Oh Yeah!” You hold the box. “Hurry up! They are crowd by fan girls!” Hyemi rush you. You slung your bag pack over your shoulder and grab Hyemi one. “You are coming with me.” You pull Hyemi along with you. “What?” She screams while you pull her.

You were squeezing with the girls who are all giving gifts to Infinite. “Excuse me…” You said. Ji Ae was you there, she purposely dump into you and the box drop onto the floor. “Opps!” Ji Ae kicks the box one more time and gives you a fake pout. You pick up the box, the cupcake with Woohyun holding a basketball mashed into pieces. You feel disappointed, tears well up your eyes. *The cupcakes…* you thought as a tear flow drop your cheek and left the sport hall.

Woohyun saw you walk out the sport hall in disappoint written on your face, “Excuse me!” He pulls himself out from the crowd. “Woohyun oppa!” Ji Ae clings onto Woohyun. “LET GO OF ME!” He pushes Ji Ae away from him. He looks left and right finding your figures. *Left.* He thought and walk.

He saw you sitting down hugging your knee and your chin on the top of your knee. “Hey princess…” Woohyun sat beside you. “Oppa…”You force a smile out. Woohyun then saw the box beside you “is it for me?” Woohyun point the box. “Huh?” You act dumb and hide the box nearer to you. “Can I have it?” Woohyun place his two hand in front of you. “Is not for you…” You lied. Woohyun smirk and thought of a plan. “~~~-ah, look SungJong is there waving at you.” Woohyun point towards another side.

“Where?” You followed the direction, Woohyun then slyly took the box from you and smile. “Oppa…where I can find it…” You turn back to Woohyun and your eye widen. “When did you?!” You point at the box and the place the box was just now. Woohyun was about to open the box and you stopped him. “Wae? It’s mine.” He pulls the box away from you. He then opens the box and saw the mashed up cupcake. You lower your head in disappointment. “You made this princess?” Woohyun ask searching for your eyes.

You nodded your head, “But!” You will about to explain and you saw Woohyun start eating the cupcake. “Oppa! Don’t it dropped on the floor just now!” You tried to take away the box from his hand.”

“WAE?!” Woohyun ask. “Because it’s dirty!” You answer in a sad tone. “Where? I don’t see dirt around. Some more, the cupcake is made by you. I will finish it no matter what happen. The special cupcake my princess baked for me.” Woohyun smile and a tear roll down your cheek feeling touched.

“Don’t cry princess, sad face doesn’t suit you.” Woohyun wipe away your tears with his thumb and scooted nearer to you. “Let’s taste the delicious cupcake my princess baked for me.” Woohyun beam and eat. “It’s so sweet!” Woohyun smile widely. “It can’t be!” You took a bite too. “Oppa, your taste got problem.” You look at him. “No, it’s just sweet because you bake it for me with love.” He chuckle and lay on your shoulder. Without even notice it, you chuckle with him. *Thanks oppa, you are the best!* you thought.

Ji Ae who was peeking all the time, stomp her foot and turn around. “Stop doing this.” Myungsoo stare at Ji Ae coldly. “What?” Ji Ae smirked. “You will never win, Woohyun really love her from young.” Myungsoo said staring at you and Woohyun who are in laugher. “You love her too right?” Ji Ae smirk at myungsoo. *How did she…* Myungsoo thought.

“People are not blind, how about joining me? You get ~~~ and I get Woohyun.” Ji Ae fold her arm. “In your dream, I will never hurt her.” Myungsoo stated firmly. “Whatever, I will get Woohyun my own way then.” Ji Ae walk off. *I will never hurt ~~~!* Myungsoo thought.

AT HOME

Woohyun got out of the bathroom and lay on his bed. “MARSHMALLOW!” Woohyun hold her up in the sky. “TODAY IS THE HAPPIEST DAY IN MY LIFE!” Woohyun hug marshmallow tightly in his arm and roll left and right in smile.

“She baked me cupcakes! Even, it was all mashed up…But, it’s only for me! Only me, NAM WOOHYUN!” He beam. Marshmallow moaned and Woohyun on the nose.

“Oh, you are congratulating me too?” Woohyun giggle himself and yawn. “Marshmallow should I confess to her?” Woohyun ask as his eye-lid got heavier. “Meow~” Marshmallow moans. “I should, one day soon…” Woohyun hug marshmallow in his chest and smile to sleep.

JI AE’S HOUSE

“Young lady, you should go sleep now.” The maid bow at Ji Ae. “I will soon.” Ji Ae place the cup on the nightstands beside and smirk. *Nam Woohyun soon, you will be mine.* She thought evilly.

-------------------------------------------

OMMMGGG!!! Super long update xDDDD

Thanks for viewing and sub plus comment my story !

PLEASE CONTINUE SUPPORT ME XDDDD *bow*