I lost hope.

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDv7n0_CAig 

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter, listen to it okays? Thank you ^^v

-----------------------------------------

Days after the camp, everyone went back to school and its winter now. You got into the school breathing out for air into between your hands, *It’s so cold today.* you rubbed your hands together. “Morning sister!” Hyemi greeted from the back and you wave back to her. “You seem happier don’t you?” She smiles as she changes her shoe. *Of course I am…* you remember what Woohyun said during the camp when you fall down into the hill. “What’s that?” Hyemi point at the box you holding. “A gift to someone.” You smile. “Who?” Hyemi wriggles her eyebrow. “Woohyun oppa.” You soften after you said his name and Hyemi furrowed her eyebrow. “Why bother? He hurt you so much.” She said.

“He saved me! He saved me during the camp!” You said and Hyemi look at you. She touches your forehead, “No. It’s was Hayoung who saved you. Are you okay?” She said and now it’s your turn to furrow your eyebrows. *Hayoung?* you thought. “Anyways, let’s go to class.” Hyemi slung her arms over yours. *Hayoung saved me? I remember it was Woohyun oppa. What’s going on…?* you thought.

JI AE SIDE

*How sweet? Giving home make cookies for your beloved oppa?* She smirks. *Fine, I will let you go this time. Since, you got so hurt when you jumped down into the hill.* She walk away while folding her arms. She got into the class, “Ji Ae!” Her friend Na Eun called her and she walks towards her. “What?” Ji Ae asks in annoys. “Nothing, just want to chat.” She cooed and Ji Ae sat down.

Suddenly, Woohyun got into the class and pull Ji Ae out from the class. “Let go of me! It hurts!” She swings her right hand a little and pouts. “Don’t show me that face, you almost killed her!” Woohyun yelled and Ji Ae looks at him blankly. “What are you talking about? I don’t understand at all…” She act blur. “What happen during camp?!” Woohyun shouted. “Camp?” She laughed. “There are many things happen during camp, which one are you talking about?” She looks at him.

“You know what I am talking about.” Woohyun answer. “_____?” She smirks and Woohyun stare at her. “I didn’t do anything to her we just play truth or dare and who knew she will jump down from the top of the hill for that stupid lucky charm.” She said. “Lucky charm?” Woohyun furrowed his eyebrow. “What other lucky charm, of course that stupid one you gave her.” Ji Ae said.

“So, you admit you are the one who did it?!” Woohyun raise his voice. “Don’t raise your voice on me, so what I am the one who purposely threw that stupid lucky charm down the hill? Who knew she’s so dumb, she jumped down herself. I didn’t force her.” She places both of her hands in front of her chest and Woohyun clenched his fist.

“But, somehow this make things more fun don’t you think? She love you so deeply until she can throw her life away.” She said and Woohyun shut his eyes. “Anyways, if you listen to me nothing like this will happen right? You promise me don’t you?” Ji Ae caresses Woohyun’s face and went back into the classroom. Woohyun punched the wall of the hallway, *why can’t I do something?! Why does my dad have to side that women?!* He kicks the dustbin in rage.

“Na Eun.” Ji Ae called her friends. “During physical education class, we will combine class with 2C right?” She asks and her friend nodded her head. “Let’s play some fun games.” Ji Ae smirks and she told her friends the plan. *I thought I could let you go today. But, I think I can’t~ Thanks to that lovely prince of yours.* She thought.

PHYSICAL EDUCATION

Everyone is at the field; you carry that box in your hands and look around finding Woohyun. “It’s freezing! Why are we having P.E in winter?!” SungJong complains and SungYeol is jogging in the spot. *Is he here?* you thought and Myungsoo came beside you. “What’s that?” Myungsoo point at the box and you shook your head. “Nothing, my lunch later.” You answer and he giggles. “Why are you laughing?” You ask him. “Why are you bringing your meal here when we can go back to class later?” He chuckle and you laugh along with him. “You are so cute.” He pinches your cheeks.

“Okay class! Time for P.E, we will go jogging and then you can play your own games.” The teacher announces and students start running. You place the box on the bench hoping it wouldn’t go missing and you join the class. After the jogging, you rush back and you saw the box is still there. You let out a sigh and you hug it in your arms. You walk into the gym, hoping class 2D is inside there.

“Did anyone saw _____?” Myungsoo ask. “She maybe went into the gym to find Hyemi, class 2D is inside.” Hoya said and he nodded his head. “I guess its better she have a girl to girl talk with Hyemi.” He murmured and went to play games with the rest.

GYM

You hide behind the wall and peek in checking if Woohyun was there and you found him. You will about to walk in. But, Ji Ae appears and you hide back behind the wall. Ji Ae saw your figures and nodded Na Eun to start the game, “Woohyun-shi!” Na Eun shouted and Woohyun came. “Yes?” He asks nicely. “How long have you been Ji Ae again?” She asks and you peeks your head out again.

“Why?” Woohyun question. “I don’t know I just want to know, I see you and Ji Ae isn’t close at all.” She said and Woohyun titled his head. “You know couples do stuffs that are really close right? Why didn’t you kiss Ji Ae before?” both of your eyes enlarge in shock. “What do you mean?” Woohyun stutters a bit. “I mean why don’t you kiss Ji Ae now?” Na Eun raised her voice and everyone turn their heads to them.

“Everyone do you want to see Woohyun-shi kiss Ji Ae?” She shouted. “KISS KISS KISS!” They all yelled. *No please!* you prayed. Ji Ae turns and faced Woohyun, “why don’t you kiss me my darling?” She smirks and Woohyun don’t know what to do. “Why don’t you kiss her Woohyun-shi? Unless, are you acting that you and Ji Ae is a couple?” Na Eun asks.

“Don’t you love me anymore?!” Ji Ae started to act. “Or are you cheating me with _____-shi?!” She said about to tear up. “I will go find her now.” Ji Ae walk away and Woohyun pull her back knowing what she will do if she saw you. Woohyun kissed her lips and your eyes widen. *Victory!* Ji Ae smirks and everyone cheered. Woohyun pulled away and walk out of the gym. He saw you standing there in tears holding a box. The box dropped onto the floor and you run away. *!* Woohyun was about to chase, “Where are you going darling?” Ji Ae said and Woohyun froze on the spot.

Woohyun pick up the box and a card was written there. “Thank you for saving me and I believe in you.” You wrote and Woohyun shut his eyes in despair.

YOURS SIDE

Tears just flow down, it wouldn’t stop and you run back to class. You open the door and lock it. You walk back to your seat and cried. *His first kiss is given to her…* you thought and feeling hopeless. “He told me to believe him and I believed him, why is him playing my feeling again?” You lay your head down on the table.

You want to tell someone how you feel now, you want someone to hug you tightly in his or hers arms now. But, if you tell Myungsoo he will punch Woohyun again and you don’t want Woohyun to get hurt. You can’t tell anyone, you need someone now. “If nothing changes, he will be here for me…” You cried and took out a paper. The only things you can do now are to write out your feelings onto this paper.

You put on the shoes I gave to you,and take a walk with her and kiss that girl as if it’s nothing.
You sprinkle on that perfume I gave you, and you embrace her.
You’ll probably repeat those promises that you once made with me.

I wonder if it’s too late for us already, has our love ended.
Anything, please just say something to me
we weretrulyin love, can we not go back?

Have you changed? Am I no longer inside your heart now?
When I think of you, it hurts so much.

“I promise I will never shed tears for you again and I promise I will never get close to you anymore…” you cried in depress. *Goodbye Nam Woohyun…* you thought. 

-------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone here's an unpdate, I dont think I will be having double update today.

I am going out today for a party again, hehehes :)))

Anyways, Thanks for commenting, subbing and viewing this fanfics!

KAMSAHAMINDA!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!