The End.

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm-LGKOAyhc 

I was listening to this song while I am writing this chapter, listen to it okays? Thanks :)

----------------------------------------------------

Its a few days after Woohyun’s mother passed away, Ji Ae is sitting in her room reading a story book until she heard someone knocking the door and she lid her up. “Come in.” She said and a tall figure came in. “Daddy!” Ji Ae squealed in joy. “Hey my baby girl are you free now?” Her father asks and she nodded her head. She book marked the chapter, closing it and place it on the table. Her father sat beside her on the bed, scratching his head don’t know how to starts the conversation. “What’s wrong daddy?” Ji Ae titled her head to the side. “Actually…There’s something I have something to tell you…” He muttered his words out.

“What is it?” She question. “About your wedding…” He continue and Ji Ae furrowed her eyebrows. “It’s cancel.” Her father complete the sentence and Ji Ae’s eyes enlarge in shock. “You are lying right daddy?” She replied hoping it’s a joke. “I am not kidding…” He answer and Ji Ae scoffed. She stood up can’t accept the fact, in a rage she sweep all her belongings off from the table. “Ji Ae…with your standard you can have other boys you want, Appa will help you to find someone better than Woohyun.” He tries to comfort her. “NO!” Ji Ae yelled in vex. “I ONLY WANT WOOHYUN OPPA! I ONLY WILL MARRY WOOHYUN OPPA!” She scream and slammed her fist onto that wooden table. “Look I can’t do anything, they want to cancel it…They are right too…We can’t force the both of you together…Both of you are going to suffer…” Her father explains. “BUT, I LOVE WOOHYUN OPPA! WHY WOULD I SUFFER?! I WILL BE LIVING IT HAPPINESS!” Ji Ae shouted and tears starting to build up.

“Ji Ae!” Her father yelled back at her and she stunned. “YOU DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS TO LIVE WITH SOMEONE YOU DON’T LOVE! WE MAKE THIS CHOICE IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!” He raised his voice and stare at her. “FOR OUR OWN GOOD?! WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LOVE?!” She shouted back. “WHAT ABOUT THE WEDDING PHOTOS?! THE INVITATION I SENT?! I CAN’T CANCEL IT RIGHT?!” She shouted. “I KNOW! BECAUSE I AM ONE OF THE VICTIMS!” Ji Ae stood their dumbfounded. “Your mum…” Her father lower his head. “Your mum and I were one of the victims that were force to married each other because of business, we suffered during that period…I don’t want to hurt you so I told you your mum passed away. The fact is…Your mum left with another men…She begged me to let her go! I DID! I LET HER GO!” Her father clenched his fist in sadness. Ji Ae’s tears flow out, her legs went jelly and she sat down on the floor.

Her father let out a sigh, turning away and walking towards the door. “Appa…” Ji Ae murmurs through her tears. He stopped his movement, “can you at least tell me what the reason why they cancel the marriage is?” Ji Ae requested. “Woohyun’s father said it was to fulfill Woohyun’s mother last wish and her last wish is to let Woohyun to marry the girl of his dream.” Ji Ae clenched onto the map she was sitting on in anger. “Sir.” The butler bowed, Ji Ae’s father nodded his head and before he leave the room. “About the invitation I will settle it for you, please eat your meals.” The last sentence he said.

*Let Woohyun to marry the girl for dream.* This sentence repeated in Ji Ae’s mind lots of time, the image of you smiling makes her more angry. “AHHHHHHH!” The scream that was screamed out was filled with hate and jealously came out from . “Why…” She sank down. “Why…After so much I done…Why must you take him away from me…?” She shut her eyes in despair. After awhile, Ji Ae opened her eyes. “If I can’t get Nam Woohyun then no one will.” She laughed and she stood up putting something into a yellow envelope.

“SOMEONE FROM OUTSIDE COME IN!” She demands and maid hurries enter her room. “MAIL THIS TO KOREA!” She order and the maid nodded her head. “But…it’s under Mr. Nam Woohyun’s name…” The maid said and Ji Ae stare down at her. “JUST DO AS WHAT I SAID!” She scolded her and she ran out of the room. “Hahaha!” Ji Ae laughed in tears. “Getting marry to the girl he dream? Dream on!” She lean her head against the wooden table.

YOURS SIDE

You are on the way home, stretching your arms in joy with a smile on your face. *FINALLY THE FINAL EXAM IS OVER!* you cheer in your mind, you reached the door of your apartment. You saw a man holding a yellow envelope standing there ringing the bell. “Excuse me, what are you doing?” You ask in suspicion. “Do you know the owner of this house?” He question and you nodded your head. “Great! Can you call her? There’s a mail for her.” The postman answer. “I am the owner of this apartment.” You replied. “REALLY?! You are Miss._____?” The postman ask and you nodded your head again. “I see there’s a mail for you from Mr. Nam Woohyun.” That name you haven’t heard after a long time. “Nam Woohyun?” You confirm with him again and the postman nodded. You quickly signed and took the yellow envelope from him.

You unlock the door of your house, closing it and untie the yellow envelope’s string. You pulled out the thin materials inside the envelope, your eyes enlarge in surprises and the grip of your hand weaken. The envelope landed on the floor, you slide down and the strap of your bag fall over your shoulder. “Why are you sending me this thing…?” You cried in sadness. “Do you really want me to forget you…?” You pick up the wedding photo again.

Tears dropped on the photos, your fingers are now tracing Woohyun’s face in disappointment. “Why am I worried about you when you living in happiness…?” You mutters. “I am such a fool…” You curl into a ball, hugging your knee tightly as you sob louder. 3 days have passed, the telephone rang and you pick up. “Hello?” A warm voice called on another side of the phone. You clear your throat a bit before answering her, “Omma…” You answer. “Hey baby girl!” She called you with a delight voice; you sat down on the floor as you continue listening to what she wants to said.

“I am sorry…Your father and I can’t attend your prize ceremony…There’s no train tickets left for us to go to Seoul.” She told you. “Anyways, you have to take pictures alright? Oh wait, what am I talking about? You can’t take photo because you are taking the award right. Can you ask Woohyun to snap it down for us?” You bite onto your finger hoping your mum does not heard your cries. “Kind of thing about it, it’s have been long we saw Woohyun. During the year end holiday, can you bring Woohyun along? I have to cook lots of yummy meals for him.” Your mum laugh. “_____-ah, Woohyun is a good boy. Omma will support you if you and he become a couple.” She laugh and you inhaling lots of oxygen. “Anyways, I have to hung up now. Remember we will be there for you.” She hung up and you broke down.

“It’s too late…he is getting married…You wouldn’t be able to meet him anymore…” You cried. At London, Hayoung and Woohyun is sitting inside the study room. “Hyung, are you going back to Seoul tomorrow?” Hayoung ask and Woohyun kept silent awhile. “No…” He shook his head with a soft smile and Hayoung’s eyes widen in shock. “WHY?! Didn’t you always wanted to return to Seoul to meet _____?!” Hayoung demands a replied. “I can’t leave now…The company needs me now, this family needs me now and…I don’t know how to face her now…” He answer and Hayoung furrowed his eyes. “Look at me…Do you think I can face her in this state?” Woohyun smile and Hayoung know what he mean. Woohyun’s face is getting paler and paler each other due to over working.

“Are you going back?” Woohyun ask Hayoung and he nodded his head. “I have to get something back from the school.” Hayoung answer. Woohyun pull the drawer out, taking out a present with a letter and passed it to Hayoung. “Help you pass it to her.” Woohyun requested and Hayoung nodded his head. “Thanks.” Woohyun smile.

ON THAT DAY

You went into the toilet; the reflection of yourself from the mirror scared yourself too. You have been crying for days, *should I go?* you ask yourself. Suddenly, an image of Myungsoo popped out on your hand phone screen. *Let go of him, you have me, Infinite, Hyemi and most importantly your family! Please don’t do foolishly things for him anymore. It hurts me a lot too.* you remember what Myungsoo told you and you washed your face. Your eyes shifted to the pair of scissor inside the cabinet, you took it out and cut your long hair away. *I will not run away anymore, it’s time to let go.* you thought and change into your uniforms.

On another side, “Aish! She’s not answering again!” Myungsoo ruffles the back of his hair. “Relax; maybe she’s in the shower so she didn’t heard you?” Hoya guessed. “Can everyone get into the hall now?” The teacher shouted and everyone enters. The principal is giving a speech, thanking how well the parents have taught the children well and etc. One by one award was given out to the winners and you haven’t shown up. “Now, the most improve award.” The announcers said and everyone starts to become nervous. “WHERE IS SHE?!” Myungsoo panicked. “The award goes to _____ from class 2C.” The announcers declares and Myungsoo quickly stood up. “She’s not here!” He shouted across. “I AM!” You came in from the back door. Everyone’s eyes widen in shock, your hair is now shoulder length.

You hurry up, walking up the stairs and shake hand with the principal. Just nice, Hayoung came in too from the front door. *Am I too late?* Hayoung thought as he scan around the hall. His eyes landed on you, your hair is no longer long but short. He hurried took out his mobile phone and snap a photo of you. *What will hyung react if he saw ____’s hair like this?* Hayoung wonder. *But, never the less she still look pretty.* Hayoung’s eyes soften.

After the prize giving session, everyone was spread around the front gate. You look around hoping Woohyun will appear nowhere and the promise that the both of you will fulfill now. “Aish!” Myungsoo push your head lightly and you rubbed your forehead with a pouts. “Why didn’t you answer my phone call just now?!” Myungsoo lectured. “I was in the bathroom…” You cooed. “See I told you, you are just being protective.” Hoya giggles. “_____-si…” Hayoung called you and you turn around. “What are you doing here?” Hoya stood in front of you. “Look who’s talking here.” Myungsoo mocked.

You squeezed your way through the guys; you look behind of Hayoung even into the trees along the way wishing that Woohyun was hiding there. “He’s not here…” That sentence crushed your hope. *What am I thinking…? He wouldn’t come back again right…?* you shook your head. “But…” He continue and you look up. “He told me to give you this.” Hayoung handed you a blue polka dots small box with a letter, you took it from him and you give me a soft smile. “About your hair…what happen?” Hayoung ask. “A feeling came so I just change me my hairstyle.” You giggles. “Alright…I have to go now…I have to return to London.” Hayoung bid goodbye. But, you held his arm and he look at you curiously. “Can you help me tell him…” You mutter. “Tell him?” Hayoung question. “I will be waiting for him to come back.” You said and Hayoung nodded his head. “I will.” He said and you mouthed thanks.

After Hayoung left, “_____! We are going to have dinner you want to tag along?” Sungyu yelled and you shook your head. “I have to get something inside the school. Have fun eating!” You slowly walk backwards and waved to them. “She doesn’t have anything…” Myungsoo’s sentence was cut by SungYeol. “Let her be, she just wants to go back to the place where she had the most memories with Woohyun hyung.” He smile and Myungsoo soften.

INSIDE THE SCHOOL

You ran up to the rooftop, you open the door and the sun is about to set. You stood there remember that night you will dancing with Woohyun and this is the place where you lost your first kiss. You touch your lips, smiling like an idiot and scan the rooftop in bless. After the sun set, *how’s the school like in night?* you wonder and starts to walk down by levels.

At level 4, you walked pass the music room that you almost got by those seniors that Ji Ae paid and Woohyun punched the glass to save you. He assured you that he will save you out of here, you saw the glass that Woohyun broke was fixed and you let out a giggles. *He really is my hero, saving me at anytime when I need him.* you smile. Next, chemistry lab. You remember during your first year, Woohyun was your partners and the both of you also blow up the whole lab. Level 3 was the retest room, you held onto the lucky charm in your pocket.

FLASHBACK

“Oppa, I don’t want to fail anymore! I am scare!” You held onto your hair. A warmth big hand came and hold onto your hand. “Look at me, you wouldn’t fail!” That sentence gave you hope and you believe him. Then, you went into the classroom with no fear.

NOW

You went to many places that you and Woohyun planted memories in, the store room where the both of you were trapped when you are having a fever, the indoor sport hall where Woohyun said those harsh words to you, Gym where Woohyun pull you out for a dance. However, there’s a place that left the most memories that the both of you have. You went back to level 2, you stood outside class 2D and you turn on the lights. You went to Woohyun’s seat, you pull the chair and sit down. You traced his name that was written in chalk on the side of the table. Not knowing why tears to build up in your eyes, then you remember the little gift Woohyun gave you. You took out and unwrapped it. Your eyes widen in surprises, it was a glass slipper keychain.

Dear Princess,

Hey! How are you? I am sorry I broken another promise…I promise you that we will attend senior year together right? Hehes…I am sorry I can’t. But, I complete one of the promises! Remember I promise you I will buy a glass slipper for you? I did! I don’t know when I will be back in Seoul…So, I gave you in advance? If I can I want to see you wearing grown. Hahas…I heard that letter…Through the radio…I am fine in London and I miss you too…Hope you like the gift the I gave you. Love, your prince.

You burst into tear, laying on the table. “Pabo…Pabo…” You mutter in tear and you accidently kick onto the table. A apple shape card dropped out, you pick up and wonder. *Isn’t this the card we did during the opening of the year?* you thought and you flip it over. “I hope ______ from class 2C will become my girlfriend this.” Woohyun wrote but later it was cancel away. “I just hope that I am able to see her loving smile again before I leave London…” He change his wish and you cover your mouth with your hands. “You really are a Pabo…But…You are the stupid guy I love and hate most.” You cried holding onto the glass slipper he gave.

WOOHYUN SIDE

“Hyung.” Hayoung came back and Woohyun smile. “Thanks.” He said and Hayoung nodded his head. “Actually, there’s something I want to show you.” Hayoung scratch his cheeks and Woohyun titled his head to the left. He took out his cell phone and show Woohyun the photo where your hair is short. Woohyun’s eyes widen in shock, he snatch the phone and look at it carefully. *Her hair…* Woohyun thought. “She told me to tell you that she will be waiting for you…” Hayoung told Woohyun and Woohyun’s eyes didn’t leave the photo.

“I think I will leave first…” Hayoung shut the door and back to his room. *You slim down a lot…Myungsoo didn’t take care of you well…that …* Woohyun thought and turn his chair facing the window. The night was filled with stars, “waiting for me…” Woohyun mumbles and shut his eyes. “Do please wait for me…I will be back soon.” He said. 

----------------------------------------------------------

So...This is the end of the story....

I know the ending it's kind of lame...hehes :)

Anyways, I really thanks everyone who stay with me the whole time during this fanfics. The comments, the views and subbing this fanfics.

THANKS YOU!

I hope that if I wrote another story your will support me the same way. Hahahs :))

I dont know what to said...It cant be express through words. THANKSSS!

I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU! SARANGHAE AND HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS!